≿༺❀ Swa's Store ❀༻≾

Discussion in 'Massive Marketplace' started by swablu_, Apr 19, 2020.

1. swablu_

swablu_

[​IMG]

≿༺❀ Swa's Store ❀༻≾

I've recently gotten back into art and thought that it might be a nice idea to sell it here.
    I'm selling MassiveCraft character artwork!

I'll slap a template down below and we can organise all the details on Discord! If you can't pay in regals but would still really like some artwork, I'm happy to discuss payment through PayPal.

≿ Important Info ≾
    ❀ My drawing style is very Disney-like and I will stick to this style for all commissions.
    ❀ All artwork will be bust-up automatically, though full body can be easily arranged for a slightly higher price! The same applies for multiple characters; the prices are designed for one figure only but this can also be discussed on Discord - please include this in the brief description section.
    ❀ Also, it'd be helpful if you could slap your character application link into the brief description section of the request - that way I can get an instant idea of the character I will be working on!
    ❀ I will accept a commission here on the forums and then move to Discord to discuss further.

Request Template

Username/IGN:
    Type of Artwork:
    Brief Description:
    Discord Username:

I reserve the rights to deny any commissions which I may feel I cannot complete; I'd rather not waste anybody's time. I can also withdraw at any point. As a buyer, you are welcome to have one free minor revision (tweaks, colour changes, etc.). I will collect payment at the end where appropriate. Please allow up to 10 days for completion!
    Ping me a message if you have any questions on Discord: swablu_#6123.

≿༺❀ Prices ❀༻≾

HD Skins - 25r
    Messy Sketch - 250r/£4/$5
    Neat Sketch - 400r/£8/$10
    Line Art - 1000r/£16/$20
    Full Artwork - (2000r/£25/$30)+

Please note that all prices will be confirmed before I start my work depending on how complicated your request is;
    they are subject to change though I always aim to keep my prices as low as possible!~

[​IMG]
    ≿ In Progress
    2. --
    ≿ Completed
    1. RejectedNerd74

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 swablu_, Apr 19, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
  2. Kleinfolk

Kleinfolk cool beans

Username/IGN: The73rdNerd
    Type of Artwork: Messy Sketxh
    Brief Description: Old Dwarf man with greying ginger hair and a big bushy beard. Somewhat fancy clothes.
    Discord Username: The73rdNerd#2758
    (I’ll be asleep when you read this, so I’ll give more details tomorrow.)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. swablu_

swablu_

Accepted! Will discuss on Discord.

4. MidnightRey

MidnightRey Ruler of the Abyss

Username: MidnightRey
    Type of Artwork: Full Artwork
    Description: My Kathar, who has horns, Somewhat messy but clean black hair. No facial hair, and for clothing could you go off of his skin?
    Username: MidnightRey#3660
    @swablu_

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. swablu_

swablu_

Accepted! Will discuss on Discord.