•·.·´¯`·.·• Mumble - Ptokki Art Thread ✐▪ [old]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@diamonddog2476 I have an example of a tiny chibi, if you'd be interested in one aaaaaaaaaaaa

i'm making a new oc, so i made a pixel chibi while drawing a base today

s0wxvb.png
when r u gona make previous requests tho :o

*Blows off dust*
Hey, Ptokki, since someone decided to criticize me, could you make a few final edits to the art you did for Ahea?
Everyone loves bullet lists!
  • Could you make the skin pure white? Not like a holy white, but you know, whitewhite.
  • Could you change the pupils in the eyes so they are a halo?
  • Could you make the background light blue?
  • Could you remove the black part of her eyes, and just make it a bright yellow? All the eyes need is a yellow eye white, and a blue halo in the center. Try not to make it look like a demon though ;3
  • Could you never stop being so awesome?
  • Could you have my sacrifices please?
I think I found my two new favorite words.
ALSO YOU ARE SO AWESOME.

Here, caan you do thiis:
upload_2015-3-11_18-21-47.png
Also, She has a long weave of braids, can you put it on her chest?

So sorry, I've taken a wee break, since school's been piling me with so much work these days + I've been sick. Perhaps I'll make a new thread when summer draws near and everyone can request again if they'd still like. My apologies! I'll do better next time!

locking for nao

edit: can't figure it out so lol

So sorry, I've taken a wee break, since school's been piling me with so much work these days + I've been sick. Perhaps I'll make a new thread when summer draws near and everyone can request again if they'd still like. My apologies! I'll do better next time!

locking for nao

edit: can't figure it out so lol
-Patpat- You're a ok! Don't worry about it-- no need to apologize :> We all get overwhelmed. ^^ Good luck with school and hope to see you doodling when you're up for it once more! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.