Status
Not open for further replies.

ptokki

The Silent Deer
Reaction score
(●´ω`●)

sup y'all

INTRODUCTION

It's Mumble/ptokki here with a nice lil' thread. You probably know the rules; no stealing and be nice pl0x. I'm pretty much friendly girl who likes stuff. Feel free to approach me in game!~

Official Characters: S'usannah M'lilot and Eleniel Faerondalan

I like art of my characters, so don't be shy to make me some since I'll try to return the favor!

more stuff will be added later

FIRST POST LESH GO

1/21/15 - S'usannah M'lilot
rw40aq.jpg

1/21/15 - Eleniel Faerondalan
2v97n61.jpg

Last edited:
i felt liek it was going a little outdated and i wanna be more organized dis tiem

AAAAAAAAAEEEHEEhj
by the way wasn't i supposed to art trade you
you never gave me references ._.

Aaaahhh thank u guys, ya'll defs get some arts at some point

@diamonddog2476 OMG, fsjmghksfhbkshukbshg,jam
I made this chibi for the reference; I'll draw ur Myrinsara again at some point

Added 1-24-15 [S'usannah M'lilot]

n3407o.jpg

One commish done for @Lexo66 :3
I'll get the other cutie finished today or tomorrow~
EDIT: ehhhh finished it quicker than I thought

Added 1-25-15 [Isldar Woman; Lexo66]
zlu4jb.jpg

Added 1-25-15 [Ailor Girl, Lexo66]

2a7uat2.jpg

Last edited:
uuuuhh sup

just some sketchie-poops of the prototype of the official Mumble OC (possibly not an IG dunno). she's for the lil shop I'll open in due timeeeeee.

Added 1-29-15 [???]
14t8to6.png

some stuff

btw, this is mumblebear but im ptokki now, just an fyi. Just practicing chibis for a shop that'll open in due time.

Added 2/4/15 [S'usannah M'lilot]
261i4v8.png

so we've all seen the cute stuff, But what about the cranky stuff?

when will ze shop open? i want to spend all my moneyz on adorable chibis

huehue love the interest

Welp, probably in a week or two? I need to get a good footing on this secret project first so I can't exactly say

IS SPEND VERY LONG TIEM

this is a new oc, her name will probs be ithilwen

dxrgx.png

@ptokki Does u maek men too? :3 I might submit a Dwarf-Yanar here, if das ok when u are ready

If ya wants a chibi then 100% yes (all i do is remove lashes ehehhe)

Did some doodling and testing today with luminosity

did the lineart sloppily but oh well

2m2c5mc.png

@da_CamelQueen

if
ya have pant tool sai, you make another layer, switch the layer mode (found above the list of layers; normal is the default) and I just use a really soft airbrush and whatever color I choose to smear on some glowiness

Oooor I think you could get a neon color and airbrush that to get a partial substitute but idk for now

@da_CamelQueen

if
ya have pant tool sai, you make another layer, switch the layer mode (found above the list of layers; normal is the default) and I just use a really soft airbrush and whatever color I choose to smear on some glowiness

Oooor I think you could get a neon color and airbrush that to get a partial substitute but idk for now
That, or on any art program, lower the opacity on either the tool, or layer you want a glow on.

so i've been prepping up examples for my art shop that'll open up soon

time taken was about 3 hours but it was worth it

okznle.png

hopping from char looks to styles jkasfkjakjfkjaj

i learned how to make circles awww yeaaaah

2qldeur.png

I dare you to draw any of your characters/any character in massivecraft... but as a manatee. Like, they have their outfits and hair and all, but just are manatees.

Uh... If you wanna draw a 'lil Yanar and stuff as a style challenge with floral-ness/greenery/leafy-eness, you can, I s'pose.~ ou o

I wanna pay you all the things because I cannot wait for the shop sdjkfhjkfhsdf ;w;

(*nudges*)

Last edited:
@GoldenCoconuts how about i make an apollonia manatee?

@The Golem Sureee suree, gots some info about him?

@Maledictus Oh lol, I commented on your profile before i even saw this, i'll draw dat yanar :3

New avatar for my new elf lady wip (Ithilwen)
2l893qu.png

@ptokki
well he is uh, a dwarven-yanar seedling meaning he has a mushroom cap on his head. the cap is just red with white spots, and if you draw the underneath, it is a yellowish glowing underside. Do not that there is no stem, the mushroom looks like a hat almost. His chest area is rather bulky, and he has some brownish-greenish leather clothing. His eyes are deep purple, with a green iris in the center. I gots my skin, which should help with the top area, just don't make his head so whiteish. His skin is a mediocre brown, bark of course. Lennox doesn't have any hair or leaves, as the mushroom cap takes up most of his head down to his eyes. He's also like, 70 years old, so some signs of age would be nice. Except in the eyes, the eyes must be youngerrr
upper body of the skin: http://imgur.com/VjjGUYY (Don't question why the eye color changes)
mushroom-like thing, imagine the spots are a bit rarer and larger, and remove the stem: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...DdWhvG04GI403mRFWkWP9H2saxI5Xs0mvLjwO9tIV8q1X
If you really want a challenge, try and peep the upper body of a little ferret on his left shoulder. Not mandatory, but it'd be interesting to see

Last edited:
i'll get working on the requests latahh k

i changed her name to ithelda and she got some pigtails :3

e8jyc4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.