Valérya Thranduíl

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by _Owlet, Sep 24, 2019.

1. _Owlet

_Owlet Nelfin Redhead

Full Name: Valérya Mariella-Esmeryllis Thranduíl
    -> Nickname: Val

->April 26th 261AC

Race: Central Altalar pure blood

Sexuality: Pansexual

Preferred Weapon: A Jeweled Dagger​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Total Points: 56

Throwing Combat Skill +15 (from points)

Perception +10 (from points)

Fast Blades Combat Skill +10 (from points)

Stealth Rogue Skill +10 (from points)

Food and Drink Sciences +10 (from points)

Musical Arts +6 (from points)

[​IMG]
    Arcanomancy: Bending to Will is a Spell that allows the Altalar to manifest hand-held physical tools or utility items from pure arcane energy for several minutes.

Memorymancy: Willing the Mind is a Spell that allows the Altalar to extract their own memories like a sliver of arcane liquid from their temples, and then drop this into either a bowl or a small pond to produce a replay of the memory on the surface of the water the arcane liquid is dropped into.

Powermancy: While activating this spell, their eyes will start to glow of a particular color, with lines spreading out from the eyes onto the rest of the face fading out the further they draw away from the eyes. Any Sorcerer or Mage in visual range when the Altalar activates this Ability will immediately sense that they are being scryed upon and that someone is attempting to determine their magical prowess.

Vampiric Mutations: Alais Bloodline

⫸ Crimson Guiding
    ⫸ Crimson Guile
    ⫸ Crimson Cloaking
    ⫸ Crimson Dressage

[​IMG]
    Modern Altalar- 10/10 (Primary)

Common- 8/10 (Secondary)​

[​IMG]

Physical Stat: 15 (+15 from Fast Blades)

Body Shape: Athletic

Body Fat: Moderate Curvaceous​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Val and Lilith Alvah by Joyshake!
    Eye Colour: Skye Blue

Hair Colour: Dull Copper

Hair Style: Curly and unruly the woman often attempts to tie her hair up in a bun though many strands are often loose and resorts to a more “messy” bun style. With a silver hair clip.

Skin Colour: Pale Tan

Clothing: In the warm months Val often wears flowing gowns with a revealing back piece. Though when the weather is cooler she resorts to pants and a warm sweater.

Height: 5ft 5inch

Additional Information: Val has a very noticeable silverish white tattoo spanning across her forehead, from a glance it would merely look like an embellished forehead band. But the intricate design is literally tattooed there permanently.​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Character Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Valeyra has always had a struggle of enclosed spaces and isolation, her want to be free and for her race to not be stood upon runs red in her veins, she strives for the nelfin to rise again to their rightful mantle, above the ailor with the freedom and power they once had. But of course, firstly she must attain this freedom, it is all she has wanted in life. Following her own heart when tough situations are thrown her way, often avoiding rules that prevent her own desires and traditions of her family that she’d rather not do.

Personality Type: The Campaigner

Valeyra is a true free spirit, with the mindset of ‘go with the flow’, despite any given situation thrown at her she always ends up being the life and soul of the party. Being deeply interested in social and emotional connections with other people. A bundle of charm, compassion and enthusiasm

Religion: Faith of Estel, Altalar Pantheon

Valeyra feels a strong connection to two Gods within the inner court. That being Ulley, Lord of protection and Valea, Commander of Power. Every night the woman releases a handful of sand out of her window for the wind to carry it, uttering a prayer to the Goddess and making a weekly visit to the Ulley, Lord of Protections shrine to say her piece and pray. 7/10​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Born and raised on the Isle of Silbrae in a small village near the Silver Mountain. Mother was a seamstress and father was a member of a pirate crew that belonged to the coastline beaches of the Island.Both her parents were very doting, being the youngest of 5 siblings, their small house was definitely full to capacity. Her Father was frequently dipping in and out of their lives when they were young, and it was obviously causing stress upon their marriage with his influence tied to the Pirates of the shoreline.

Often subjected to being picked on by her siblings but took it on the chin and gradually developed her own backbone. Learning from a very young age to stand up for herself. Though soon as she was old enough to play with them properly, she and her siblings got along like a house on fire. However when she turned 13, her parents had quite the fall out. A new sibling was brought to their family and that was one of the last surprises the family had to receive. Val took the responsibility to look after her younger brother and the two were quite close since they were closer in age.

The last surprise was the evident realisation of their father being unfaithful to their large family. They soon came to realise he had a second life on board the ship, sleeping with a female ailor pirate with an expecting bastard on the way. That was then her parents split and her father took to the seas permanently. After a couple years of adjusting to just one parent life, her elder siblings slowly began to leave the nest and go on their own journeys, soon it was just Val and her younger brother left. One day her mother came home roughed up, beaten to a pulp having been mugged by a band of bandit pirates, this in turn infuriated the young redhead, awakening something inside of her. After ignoring the weight that had been gathering over her, it finally erupted into something more sinister.

Taking her families ornamental jewelled dagger off it’s mounted post, she slipped in undetected on board of their ship and disposed of each and everyone of them as they slept. Returning home later that day her mother and brother were horrified with the blood covered Valerya and in panic the girl packed her things and fled her home. Venturing through many foreign lands, Ithania, Daenshore and even briefly entered Jorrhildr. Through those years, Valeyra picked upon many skills, one main being able to weild a halberd, amonst learning many cuisine recipes. The one main skill that stuck with her throughout, her cooking. At some point she also dabbled in sanguinism as apart of the Alais bloodline for several years, which stunted her at a young 25 years.

During her time exploring the archipelago Valeyra had many romantic endeavours, but never one as special as her Daen sweetheart she met in her time in Daenshore. The two were swiftly head over heels for eachother and swiftly became engaged. However her lover was caught up within the Chrysant war and perished from a fatal wound., the two soldiers who fought so hard to be together, alas could not, and therefore Val threw away her military past behind her, swearing never to pick up her halberd ever again.

Ever since that day Valeyra has gotten herself caught up in multiple espionage situations and robberies herself, muddled up in the criminal world. Though when she heard the news of the City of Regalia she travelled there in hopes of redemption, shortly after curing herself of vampirism, going to a new change of scenery, where she can be herself with no attachments, a fresh start. Perhaps a place to focus on her new cooking skills, to toss in the towel and move on from her past wrongdoings.

Most recently, Val has opened up her own tea and kaffee shop with two Isldar companions, living in the staff quarters within the basement for the time being. Contemplating about reverting back to her old sanguinism ways, after a past memory plagued her mind. Valerya was recently turned back to her vampiric old ways, a bad streak returning to her perky character. Hesitant to keep it hidden from her co-workers until she is sure of them maintaining the truth, however this did not last long.

Having left to go traveling, Val has returned back to Regalia to see what has changed since the years she had left. All her old friends and companions have long moved onto new lands, it is time she started afresh, first things first, finding a job.​

[​IMG]

Lore Stories so far

https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/mi-sol.79321/ - Insight of Val's past Lover

https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/storm-chasers.79881/ - Valerya using Memorymancy

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #1 _Owlet, Sep 24, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2022
  2. _Owlet

_Owlet Nelfin Redhead

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ⫸Marae'ellas Thranduíl - Sweet mother, how I dream of the horrified look you gave me when I returned home that fated night. I hope you are doing well, I miss home.

⫸ Veluren Thranduíl - Disgraced father, a cheat. You tore our family apart, for what? A measly ailor? You left your houseful of children behind for a pathetic ailor pirate? I will never forgive you.

⫸ Florin Thranduíl - Youngest brother, I love each and every aspect of you. My how you've grown, I miss spending the day running in the forests and catching critters with you. I hope to see you again some day.

⫸ 5 other elder siblings - I love all my siblings, although due to our age difference I found it hard to connect on a proper level with you. I hope your new families and lives are going well.

⫸Marcello de Sol - Her beloved betrothed who passed away in the chrysant war, heartbroken as her first love was torn away from her.

[​IMG]

⫸Azari - Azzy you are confusing me? First you close yourself off from me and now you've decided to take a minimal interest in what I do? Please just explain what the matter is? It's slowly killing me!

⫸Veta Mikhailovich - A halfling, quite strange to be honest. But I like spending time with her, she's a blast. Puts up with my weirdness. I turned her recently, would that make me like, her master?

⫸ Lilith Alvah - We used to meet every so often for flings but not so much now. I'm still happy to call her my friend though!

[​IMG] - Updates every month, if stayed in contact, moves to friends!

Miss Seraphina - Stunning Avanthar woman I met whilst manning the counter at the teapot. I hope we meet again.

⫸ Winifred Marth - Pretty ginger lass I met at a drinking game meet up, stole her shoes and shirt. Quite the nice lass.

⫸ Anheilm Black - What happens at Drunk Gaming Anonymous, stays at drunk gaming anonymous. But a really nice humble noble! Fun to spend time with.

⫸ Sael - Little Isldar lady! Quite the lightweight but fun to play drinking games with!

⫸ Vala Talhruil - Lovely little Maraya, she's fun to spend time with. Her poor ass though, that Url sure did smack it hard.

⫸ OLLEH! - Wolf URL, A funny large wolf man. Is the life of a party!

[​IMG]

⫸Essecacha Las'enas - Significant other? Are we truly together? I didn't expect this at all but I'm happy it all happened, even though it was unexpected and unplanned. Still one of my bestest friends but more than that now, I wonder if this fairytale will live on?

[​IMG]

#2 _Owlet, Sep 24, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2022
  3. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Hello there! Your points came to 15 + 11 + 10 + 10 + 6 = 52 - 5 = 47 as age. Either age her up to remain at the 52 points in total, or remove one point!

@_Owlet

4. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

Cool! Approved.

5. _Owlet

_Owlet Nelfin Redhead

Oop changed to just removing that one point instead, you were speedy! But should still be in order

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. _Owlet

_Owlet Nelfin Redhead

@Katiesc I forgot to add a bit of info about her ring of talea, added it to special traits beneath the skills and a short insight was added to life story. Just wanted to let you know!

7. _Owlet

_Owlet Nelfin Redhead

@Katiesc I aged Val up another 10 years, as I edited and fleshed out her backstory a bit more. I hope it's all in order.

8. _Owlet

_Owlet Nelfin Redhead

Helloo, thinking of reviving this old character of mine back to roleplay , Just looking for some general feedback/advice for what needs to changed/reworked since it's been a good while since I've made a character sheet and I'm not sure what has changed ect. Thank you!
    @ whoever grabs this sheet! :)

9. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

Uh
    I’m not a staff reviewer but you’ll likely want to join the discord (if you haven’t already) there were a lot of lore and proficiency system changes. Good news is the template is much easier and more streamlined here is the link to the new one https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/character-applications-template.54735/ :)

10. ChapterDeath

ChapterDeath Roof that speaks Vampire Staff Member Lore2

11. ChapterDeath

@_Owlet Application needs a complete overhaul to new standards and point system, you can find the current template here.

12. ChapterDeath

Marking rejected, tag me for re-review with changes @_Owlet