House Fauré Court & House Guard

Discussion in 'Guilds and Organizations' started by Aticiy, Feb 20, 2022.

1. Aticiy

Aticiy Mr Worldwide

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

House Fauré is a musically inclined family, reigning from Tolonne culture. The House takes pride in their appreciation for the fine luxuries in life, taking their place in noble society with dignity and honor. Although being open minded in recruitment, those with a sketchy history or lack of respect will be declined almost immediately.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

POSITIONS MARKED IN DARKBLUE ARE HEADS OF THEIR RESPECTIVE BRANCH OF THE COURT

» Chief of Staff | Lord Mézzo Fauré
    The Chief of Staff is tasked with the management and procurement of staff. Ensuring that those within the court are satisfied
    and accomplishing tasks without issue.

»
    Steward | Open to Applications
    The Steward is the right-hand of the Chief of Staff, being second only to them. They are a loyal and respected member of the court, being allowed to take charge of the management of staff when the Chief of Staff is inaccessible. They are also responsible for all financial and legal matters, meaning they must have good literary, legal and financial capabilities.

»
    Personal Attendants | Blythe Hyloor (to Lord Mézzo Fauré) @boiguette | Open to Applications
    Personal attendants see to the daily needs of the Family, ensuring their comfortability in everyday life. They may see to a family member directly, or be charged to take care of several.

»
    Court Mages | Open to Applications
    Court Mages are advisors for all things related to the veil. This includes afflictions. They may also be asked to teach members of the family.

»
    Court Physician | Ms. Sweet Belle (@Mystiluu)
    The Court Physician tends to the physical and mental wellbeing of the Court and Family, ensuring they are in good health. It is imperative that the Court Physician is trained in medical arts. It would be preferable if they are trained in the art of magic or alchemy, as well, although this is not a requirement.

» Court Luthier | Wan-Xia (@indyfan98 )
    The Court Luthier is a special position which deals with House Fauré's stringed instruments. Both the manufacturing of and preservation. The Court Luthier is an esteemed position within the House, as they are held to House Fauré's musical standards.

»
    Other Positions | Open to Applications
    These are positions that are applicable to the needs of the Court, although are not imperative to have. (OOC Note: They will be added to the list upon someone's application being accepted for them - they are positions such as gardeners, scholars, entertainers, etc).

» Chaplain | Open to Applications
    The Chaplain is the paragon of religious activity within the Court. They hold sermons upon request of the family, and staff. Outside of their religious duties, they oversee the secretarial needs of the court.

» Clerk | Closed (Read Description)

The clerk will assist the Chaplain in his secretarial duties. (OOC Note: This position will be mainly kept closed for the meantime, unless someone has a perfect character for it).

» Head Chef | Open to Applications
    The Head Chef is an incredibly prestigious position within the house, given that House Fauré is incredibly picky when it comes to fine culinary. They are the head of the kitchen, being in charge with the procurement and management of ingredients, they must be trained thoroughly in the art of cooking fine meals, preferably having history cooking Ithanian dishes.

» Chefs | Open to Applications

Chefs are in charge with the creation of dishes for the Court, Family and guests of House Fauré. Chefs must be trained before applying, as the Fauré's have high standards when it comes to culinary. If a Chef excels at their craft, they may be invited to procure chocolate as part of the families trade.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

POSITIONS MARKED IN DARKBLUE ARE HEADS OF THEIR RESPECTIVE BRANCH OF THE GUARD
    (for more information regarding the Sol Gardien, please see https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/house-fauré.96689/#post-1023961)

» Administrateur of the Sol Gardien | March Clovis Fauré

» Membership of the Sol Gardien | Open to Applications
    - Cati Wilson (@Sleepee)
    - Lucian Clemente (@cucumber)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Instruments de musique, 1770 Anne Vallayer-Coster Musée du Louvre, Paris

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-

IGN:
    Position applied for:
    Character Sheet:
    -
    Letter to the Chief of Staff, or Administrateur of the Sol Gardien:

Fill this template out and send it as a reply to this thread, or contact us on Discord @t+kami²#0001 (Mézzo Fauré) or @Wilv#1786 (Clovis Fauré). All interviews are to be done IC, so be prepared!

[​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #1 Aticiy, Feb 20, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2022
  2. indyfan98

indyfan98 I'm not narcissistic. I'm just better than you.

IGN: Wan_Xia
    Position applied for: Other (House Luthier)
    Character Sheet: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/wan-xia.87600/ (name outdated on the character sheet. Awaiting the Sihai update to overhaul the sheet)
    -
    Letter to the Chief of Staff, or Administrateur of the Sol Gardien:

Dear Lord Fauré,

My name is Luopeha Yeung. I am a musician, thespian, writer, composer, and, most importantly to this letter, a luthier. Luthierie is a passion of mine which I have grown quite strong at, despite my aging body and arthritis.

I write out of interest in your family and their musical pursuits. Specifically, I am interested in being a court luthier, which I know is not an advertised position, but regardless, I would love to fulfill such a position.

I am a huge proponent of the arts the world over, which I have largely traveled myself during my youth, from my homeland of Dexai, to dry, arid Farah'deen, to Daen, and now Regalia. I have picked up skills from all over the world, and would be honored to serve your family as a master luthier if you currently do not have one.

You may know me from various performances around the city, or even my book: Instruments of Aloria. Even if not, I'd gladly meet you for an interview to discuss anything you'd like.

I wish you the best of days, and I hope you see you soon!

Sincerely yours,
    Luophea Yeung

3. Aticiy

Aticiy Mr Worldwide

A letter would be delivered to the return address of Wan-Xia, House Fauré's crest prevalent in wax upon the front.

Dear Sir Wan-Xia,

I have read your letter and have found your experience satisfactory for such a position. As someone who personally knows of your works, it will be a great honour to have you as our Court Luthier.

Although I do fear that you may be overqualified for such a position, I will offer it to you nonetheless. I will have my servants contact you regarding an interview and I will look forward to seeing you soon.

Signed,
    Lord Mézzo Fauré