A Silly Proclamation And Serious Offers

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by KrakenLord01, Aug 23, 2021.

1. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

[​IMG]
    To partygoers and party-poopers,

As of today, the City Fairgrounds and the adjacent Princely Estate are MINE now, they will be the foundation for my campaign of festivity. I want ALL clowns, jesters, harlequins, and partygoers to join me in what I shall name Bingo’s Grand Circus. Parties will be hosted here, fret not.

The Estate will be turned into my Dungeon of Fun (or as I like to call it, the Fungeon) while the Fairgrounds need to be staffed, so I must have the following to make everything work:

• Interior Designers
    • A monstrous beast that doesn’t mind stalking a maze every so often in exchange for free food
    • Carnival workers of all kinds (mundane or Vampiric, I offer benefits either way)
    • Glassmakers (what’s a Fungeon without a Hall of Mirrors?)
    • Food Caterers
    • Brutes and Bouncers, to keep out anybody who tries to ruin the fun (but also maybe to bring along people who don't realize they need a bit of carnival joy)
    The Lich Lord and other vampires are ALWAYS welcome to Bingo’s Grand Circus, though I must ask that you please ignore any non-Afflicted who find their way here while on the festival grounds (unless they’re already being actively hunted or they act like party-poopers), it’s much less fun to play with them if they become Vampires. As for those refugees hiding in their castles, you can come along too, I even have free food for you.

That will be all,
    Bingo the Spectacular
    Desprince of the Carnival

• Powerful Powerful x 18
    • Like Like x 3
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #1 KrakenLord01, Aug 23, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2021
  2. Hemingway7

Hemingway7 unenlightened centrist

HE LIVES!