Pending Review Forts For A New World

Discussion in 'Factions' started by indyfan98, Jul 4, 2019.

?

Do you want forts?

1. Uh, YES!!!

71.4%
  2. Eh... maybe...

28.6%
  3. Umm... NO!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. indyfan98

indyfan98 I'm not narcissistic. I'm just better than you.

Essalonia is nice, but it won't last us forever. Whatever the next world may be (I'm guessing all of Daen), I hope to see one thing added: dungeons and forts.

These would be essentially factions that are hidden from dynmap. They would have spawners and custom enemies using Massivemobs. They could feature puzzles and finding keys (perhaps a renamed gold/ iron nugget?) to reach a big chest at the end. There could be chests throughout, as well.

These would be for fun, and, much like the revolution camps, would incentivise and reward exploration. Imagine exploring a map only to come across an old fort being raided by an band of orcs, or finding abandoned ruins that have been reclaimed by the land. Essalonia has some of this, with their ruins both on land and underwater, but I want to see it expanded further, as these are essentially just locations to gather resources.

I know of other servers that are much akin to real MMORPGs, and I feel Massivecraft is a bit too far from such a title. Dungeons are, of course, planned, however, I hope that such mini-dungeons will be taken into consideration for the next world.

Thanks for reading, and have a Massive day!

• Like Like x 1
  2. ZiHAMMER

ZiHAMMER Violettee is a transgender

Essalonia is already removed.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. FireFan96

FireFan96 Ever present, Ever seeing Staff Member Lore2

This could just be added to essalonia.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Winterless

Winterless The MVP of Romance RP

heh.....heh.......heh.......................................................................................................................

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  5. Violettee

Violettee Not Registered

This is already in the works @indyfan98, not completely up to your image with the forts part but we are getting dungeons with massivemob bosses and such. As for them being hidden, not sure how they're going to be presented on the map, some may be visible, others not so much. We'll see when they release and we can build on an idea for the next one :)

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1