lordcrime

exhausted artist
Reaction score
Website
lordcrime.tumblr.com
Faction
Osmaniyye
a new challenger is approaching...

"Oh, you're approaching me? Instead of running away, you're coming right to me?"

"I can't beat the shit out of you without getting closer..."
588a8ef4c8dd2.gif

- - - - -

Good afternoon, evening, and goodnight everyone!
My name is『 Crime』, however my username is lordcrime.

It's time for a rousing game of a random stranger on the internet presents facts about themselves!

- I'm an Artist fascinated by history and literature
- Canadian!
- Cosplay creator and seamstress
- I've been roleplaying for about 6 years

Why am I here? Well, I was looking for new roleplay communities and found myself here. When first logging into the server, I received a warm welcome! After adventuring for a little bit, I have only positive things to say for first impressions, so I've decided to stick around!

I can't wait to build a character with the unique, in-depth lore, and design this server has to offer.

Cheers, lads.

no_words_homer_into_brush.gif

Hey!!!! Welcome to Massivecraft, dude!!

Hope you enjoy it here uwu.

should join the cielothar community ,,,,
:)

Welcome to Massive! If you need any help with lore (ie things like working in historical events and whatnot into your backstory or races/cultures) I'm around at Capocanonieri#5976

Ahh, hello friend!

PM me any questions you may have on the forums or on my discord Jonificus#1675 Or if you just wanna talk about massive, really!
Welcome to the community and hope you enjoy your stay

Welcome to the Community! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

also, who's your favorite jojo?

Good taste, gonna' have to up the ante on Optimal's question and ask who your favorite jojo villain is?

Anyways, welcome to the server! Feel free to shoot me a message on discord @ bagley#8451 if you need help on the lore end, character design or want to find a group to integrate yourself with.

Welcome fellow Canadian, sorry!