The Daily Howl - Issue 1 - The Empire Strikes Back!

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by PineappleMedic, Sep 6, 2021.

1. PineappleMedic

PineappleMedic

THE DAILY HOWL - HUNTING FOR THE TRUTH - TRUSTED NEWS SOURCE!
    [​IMG]
    USE ZOOM TO READ, DOWNLOAD IF NECESSARY!
    I'm pretty new to all this so please give me some constructive criticism in my discords DMs

Big thanks to @kdeeks! He helped me format and write a lot of this, he invited me to the server and I am so excited to play on Massivecraft! You guys have been very nice so far! My character is always running around looking for the next big scoop so please approach me if you have something!

TL:DR Imperial forces capture the Old Kade-Howlester estate. DAZ has established itself as a liberator in the Daenlock district. The Mercenary keep fights on bravely. Erwin Braunschweiger loses a fight! Some spicy noble anonymous opinions, and a Gallovian royal guard recruitment ad! If you need anything please reach out to me on my discord: PineappleMedic#9645​

• Powerful Powerful x 28
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. garlusa

garlusa WHAT THE SCALLOP

Sempronia squinted, and squinted, the poor Daendroque woman practically straining her eyesight as a dirty finger traced over the printed letters, each word sounded out with great care, for she was still learning to read .. 'DAZ'
    "Well shiet .. If that ain't somethin, heh - Ya see this Pink robes? They gotta' whole fuckin slander column too!"
    She cracked a grotesque, cheeky grin. Clearly rather pleased with the paper.
    @diCardinale

3. MyCatBubbles

MyCatBubbles Massivecrafts Schizo

Upon reading the paper, Mathias would allow himself to look towards both Marco, Sam, and the clockwork golem Miro that flanked his sides @Wilvahelm @PumpkinJesus @Naz_Cook

“Ah from our humble beginnings, now being talked about in the paper. We’re moving up in the city gentlemen! But there is still much more work to be done!”

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. HeyItzAPotato

HeyItzAPotato rip me out the plastic

A certain Songaskian Rokhaal sneered after reading the paper, smacking it down on the table in front of his friend Eerikur with a bit of unnecessary force before he spoke.

“Braunschweiger AND Isabelle? I swear. I can’ keep doin’ this shit. I can’t keep them outt’a every single thing they get themselves into.—“
    He huffed, grabbing his scabbard and moving for the door.

“Let’s go find the blond fuck.”

( @TheRook1 )

• Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  5. SignoreScafuto

SignoreScafuto MassiveCraft's token ethnic

“Dammit Semp’, stop fuckin’ callin’ me that. Told’ja already. Gimme that.” The Capuchin stated, irate at the use of Sempronias’ nickname for them. She read through each word carefully to themselves as they soaked in its contents. Eventually she tossed back the paper to her halfling friend, saying, “Ain’t much t’read here, but th’gossip columns real juicy, innit?”

6. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

Winifred flipped through the paper and eventually gave pause as she noted a certain Braunschweiger’s name. She squinted a moment and then sighed as her hand rose to pinch her nose.

“He can’t be left alone for a day.”

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  7. Burner_Flames

Burner_Flames The Last Weismann

The Royal Guard Commander kicked his legs up in his bunk and gave a look at the paper, chuckling to himself "There's my ad".

• Powerful Powerful x 5
  8. minecraftsman03

minecraftsman03 Matt_DayMan

The Fellow Royal Guard named Oscar sits next to Exuro, chuckling as he reads the paper.
    "
    How many people do you think will actually join? Nonetheless, it is nice to see a bit of recognition." he keeps reading the paper, his helmet besides him as he ruffles his own hair. "Those Mercenary People and this whole DAZ thing is causing quite a stir...shame we are far apart...though I guess that may be for the better in a way." he sighs as he puts the paper on a desk. "What a mess..."

• Powerful Powerful x 3
  9. RunicScrawl

RunicScrawl Capable of Feral Actions Supremium

The Velheimer sighed, picking up his battleaxe and walking up behind him.

"When is the babysitting ever gonna end, eh?"

He said with an idle chuckle, slinging it over his back. The war-torn individual preparing for what he can only assume will be another snatch and grab mission.

• Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  10. Magivore

Magivore No Rest For The Wicked

"Very well then," the creature responded to the sight of the paper. "If these puppy men can inflate their egos with lies, then I will burst their bubbles with the truth." Within the hour, the Lich Lord, true be his name, is observed traveling to Dreadfort Demetrius, its cannons still smoking from the recent skirmishes with the Imperial Navy. Spies say that a mass amount of paper is moved and have begun fluttering down from the skies, sure to be legible within a short time as the papers make their travel into the hands of patrols on all sides.

• Powerful Powerful x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. cosmoons

cosmoons cosmonaut

Pretty sure saw Alistair Mac Conell in Crookback

12. PumpkinJesus

PumpkinJesus Refugee

The Protettore of Daenlock placed a celebratory sigar in his mouth, looking to the many Azzizzari, family, and companions around him. With the sigar still combusting in smoke, he’d take his brother and Toni under each of his arms as he spoke to all the men present.

“So far we’re winning and have the recognition we deserve - its a start but we’re not the only ones to believe in ourselves, men.”

@Wilvahelm @Testlo @MyCatBubbles

• Powerful Powerful x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Nathan

Nathan Regalian Patrician

Great work!

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  14. Hemingway7

Hemingway7 unenlightened centrist

you cant do this to me

• Informative Informative x 8