Φ The Primalists Pack Φ

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by ArtisticPlanet, Jul 9, 2020.

1. ArtisticPlanet

ArtisticPlanet Sigrid Sterke-enn

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Into the wild I go; Losing my way, finding my soul.
    Φ
    Name: The Primalist Pack
    Affliction: Werebeasts.
    Colors: Red, Black, Brown.
    Culture: Velhiem.
    Symbols: Bear, Claws, Forest, Hunting.
    Soul-lines: Ursarr, Raprann and Skinwalkers are preferred.
    Bases: The Nordlig Kettle, The Northern Cave.

Φ
    ———————————————————————————————————————————————————
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I can't help but stare, because I see truth somewhere in your eyes.
    Φ —​

300 A.C. | It is unknown how far back the Primalists bloodline tracks. Since upwards to 300 A.C. and beyond it can be traced down distinctly that especially children in the Sterke-enn household were born with a Dormant Ursarr Werebeast spark. From there on generation on generation carried the blood of the Ursarr and were taken and held with higher respects in the Velhiem communities. This bloodline still runs deep in the children of Hakan to this day and age and it was those very children that started the first Primalist Pack.

307 A.C. | In 307 A.C. Hakan’s children who had long since discovered their gift traveled to Regalia in search for a better life. With the family business and a need to spread their gift, they decided to lay claim to a pack fully of only bears. At first the pack was built off of only family members and as they grew they took on different bears.

307 A.C. | During the late winter of 307 A.C. was when the Primalist Pack gained a lot of attention from all around Regalia. Having terrorized a bit of folk with their abilities they quickly grew a little too hasty in their growth. Resulting in injury to their leader and a withdrawal from public appearance.

308 A.C. | Through the early spring of 308 A.C. the pack lingered in the background, taking it’s time with collecting members and respect from the community of the underworld. With time they grew and stepped into a new age and coalition. With the alliance they formed they expanded their pack and were able to accept not only bears but more types of soul-lines among their ranks. Fully intent on taking their place back in the though world of Aloria.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    If there is anything, there is order.
    Φ —​
    The Primalist’s are a pack that is dedicated to fun and enjoyable RP towards all types of people. We maintain a high and rather active level of social and family RP and involve as many people as we often can. Our pack is interested in growing from the shadows and working our way up to being noticed. We are trying to have a good time while still working our way to the top and having interesting RP with all those who live on the surface and within the crime community.
    We hope that you consider joining, but we do have to lay down some ground rules before you apply.
    ⥇ Public Rules: More may be given once in the pack.
    ⥇ No toxicity within the group.
    ⥇ No Meta-Gaming information on this thread.
    ⥇ Only one character in the pack at a time.
    ⥇ If you rat out the pack you will be asked for perms pertaining to your discrepancy.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Even if a question has a proper answer, sometimes one can not simply give it away.
    Φ
    Alpha of the Pack | Max One
    I
    Beta of the Pack | Max Two
    I
    Deltas of the Pack | Max Three

I
    Pack Members | Unlimited
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Lines represent one singular member of the pack. In total currently the pack has 16 members including the alpha.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The time of coming together is the best time.
    Φ
    Events and other Parties will be kept up to date below. Be there or get mauled.

The Nordlig Kettle | Open

The Banquet of Beasts | Concluded.

A new Tide | Concluded.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Don’t fear us, Join us.
    Φ
    IGN: (Username)
    Discord?: (Discord User)
    What encouraged you to join?: (Motivation)
    Are you willing to put time into your beast?: (Yes or No)

To fully join this pack you will need to find the Alpha IC, if you are accepted or not Artisticplanet will message you on discord.
    We also do have Bear Skins for those who make a Ursarr to join.

[​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    #1 ArtisticPlanet, Jul 9, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
  2. AikoIsntLoved

AikoIsntLoved

IGN: crabbylux
    Discord?: crabbylux#1050
    What encouraged you to join?: I've been so unaware that there were packs and stuff inside of the forums, and I'm dedicated to joining one now.
    Are you willing to put time into your beast?: Absolutely. I am (took a break for 2 yrs) new to Massivecraft, but I really think this is awesome!

• Friendly Friendly x 2