Zofia Z-nereid

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by OyasumiOmya, Dec 12, 2021.

1. OyasumiOmya

OyasumiOmya OyasumiOyasumi

<< Birth Name >>

Zofia Z-Nereid

<< Race >>

Slizzar

<< Age >>

Star Sign: scorpio

<< Gender >>

Female

<< Sexuality >>

Unknown.

<<Eye color>>

(Mostly Pink but can change when shifting)

≺ --- ≪ --- ⋘ ●⊙● ⋙ --- ≫ --- ≻

<<Core Concept>>

Zofia’s character is that o a sweet and gentle healer, though she enjoys learning and is incredibly addicted to the process. Unlike most scholars or obsessed learners, She values others souls and personality more. She views every life as amazing and worth a purpose.

• This char can provided- Healing- Teaching- compassion- and loyalty.

Religion << voidersim >>Ssaliden Prime Ssepston

:<< Core Group Proficiencies >>:

<<Special Combat Category>>

2 Body care Training

2 Perception Training

<<Craft Art Category>>

5 Tailoring

3 Common Alchemy

3 Healing Alchemy

5 Threads Art Category

<<Household Art Category>>

5 writing (5 hobby points)

<<Performance Art Category>>

2 Dancing Art

7 Instrument Art

7 Vocal Art

<< Arcanology >>

✶ 3 / Artifact Knowledge

✶ 3 / Ward Knowledge

<< Talent >>

Special Training: A long life well spent in her craft.

10 Medical Training (+10 from pool)

[Mundane] Light Mend I

[Mundane] Light Mend II

<< Stats >>

✶ Physical Stat // 15 [Slizzar Cap]

✷ Theater x0.2, Body care x0.2

✷2 Theatre, 2Body care

✷ (2 / 2) + 4

✷ 4 + 15 /S.C/ = 15

✶ Body Shape //Athletic Body Shape

✶ Body Fat // Low

<< Racial Perks >>

✶ Slizzar Racial Ability Set

✷ Slizzar Shift I // Mythic Shift

✷ Flux Shift I // Mythic Shift

✷ Flux Shift II // Mythic Shift

✷ Flux Shift III // Mythic Shift

✷ Flux Shift IV // Mythic Shift

✷ Flux Shift V // Mythic Shift

✷ Mind Surge I // Control Power

✷ Mind Surge II // Control Power

✷ Mind Surge III // Control Power

✷ Mind Surge IV // Control Power

✷ Mind Surge V // Control Power

✷ Puppet Control I // Control Power

✶ Fan Combat // 15 Points

✶ Arcanology

✷ Artifact Knowledge

✷ Ward Knowledge

<< language >>

✶ Zorraana// Parent language

✶ Common // Free language

<< Glam Form >>

Skin color: coral pink fleshy skin

Eye color: neon pink eyes

Hair color: pastel pink hair

Tail: fleshy coral pink

Body markings: Red

Height // 5ft 2in

<< Birth Form>>

Skin color: coral pink

Eye color: neon pink

Scales: Light coral pink

Hair color: pastel pink

Body markings: Red

Height // 5ft 2in

Tail: Pink and has scales, along with mermaid like fins.

<<Background Story>>

1. Zohpia once lived within the city walls of Sassrakkand, with her teacher who was a wilder. The teacher's name was Zillian. Zillian would go to teach Zophia about the outside world, and the wonders of it and how to be loose with no ties, teaching her love was not a requirement nor a need- and that knowledge and pure experience would be nothing compared to other simple desires in life.
    Although Zophia loved Zillian’s teachings- she decided to get herself enrolled into the House of Mentors. Zohpia was often bullied by her fellow students within the House of Mentors. She was known for being honest and kind which was a very shunned and weak thing in most Slizzars eyes.

After Zillian seen how Zophia was treated with in the House Of Mentors, she would constantly send notes to her- reminding her of how unique she was- and that it was okay to simply be different from others. Zophia was gifted with the strife to learn, she was hungry for knowledge and strived well within the skills of being a medic.

During the few times Zophia could see Zillian, she would patch up her wounds that she had all over her body- they seemed like burn wounds, even though Zophia desperately wished to know why she had these, it only made Zillian push her away.

1. Zillian (Once Zophia was now half time in the House of Mentors) wished to pass down what he knew, so Zillian taught Zophia many things such as; Body care, Finecraft, Theater, Ward Knowledge, Artifact Knowledge, Medical science, Art, tarot reading, Tailoring- and pretty much everything he knew, she knew as well- due to his teachings.
    When Zophia had turned 25, Zillian began to train her in more in depth medical skills such as light mending. Zophia became upset with Zillian during this point, asking why he had her heal him all those years herself. He simply laughed at Zophia, saying not all Slizzars are open about their secrets or intentions. This made Zophia decide she wished not to see Zillian as a parent figure, but simply only a teacher.

Once the city walls were breached in 291 AC, Zillian took up Zophia to flee with her to a refugee settlement, where Zophia was forced to be in a Altalar for many years while under the protection of the settlement.

1. When Zophia hit the age of 55, She one day awoken in the refugee settlement, to find Zillian had been assassinated. All that was left was his fan blades and his heavy armor. Noticing this, Zophia quickly gathered her things and wore the armor before she would attempt to escape without a trace. But before she managed to escape, she ran into a strange woman cloaked in midnight black on that very night, would whispered a Silven curse to Zophia, telling her no one will believe her if she went to go get help- for her voice was now hers to claim, and that the only ones who would be able to hear her- would be those who treat her as family. She laughed at Zophia as she cowardly ran- knowing the cruel joke of the curse was that she no longer had family.

3. After 2 years of travel and still cursed, Zophia finally stumbled upon a city that was not torn and shattered by war, Regalia. She stepped into the streets, still now in a maraya form. After that day- she was known as Lavina Meridia with in the city, and Z to those she holds closely. Zophia is determined carve her story into this land's world and find a cure to get her voice back.

<< Etcetera (Random information>>

Alignment- <<Neutral good>>

"A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. She combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. She tells the truth, keeps her word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice."

Personality Type << Campaigner >> ENFP-T

Campaigners (ENFPs) are true free spirits – outgoing, openhearted, and open-minded. With their lively, upbeat approach to life, they stand out in any crowd. But even though they can be the life of the party, Campaigners don’t just care about having a good time. These personality types run deep – as does their longing for meaningful, emotional connections with other people.

Glam form: (Art i did of Zofia :3 )
    [​IMG]

Update: Haunted by her Mentor

• Winner Winner x 2
    #1 OyasumiOmya, Dec 12, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2021
  2. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

Claimed for review.

3. Acosmism

This section should be a bit more fleshed out to explain their role in the world.
    Are you indicating here that you've only spent two points despite having nine listed??

Overall your life story is a little long, I suggest boiling it down a bit more.

4. OyasumiOmya

Hello! When you mean flesh out my core concept- do you mean have a small section where I explain what i have in mind for the character and the skills she can provide in roleplay?

Sorry for the confusion on the points- I just added 2 due to her teachings and how most Slizzar learn multiple languages as a trait point, I can move the 2 and bring the 9 down to 7 if you wish- i assumed it was okay to do this due to reviewing the forums along with other excepted apps.

>Oma

5. Acosmism

Yes!
    You need to invest points into linguistics in order to use them. So you'll need all nine points in there!

6. OyasumiOmya

Thank you so much- I've done the necessary changes! :3

7. Acosmism

Godo job! Approved.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  8. OyasumiOmya

@Acosmism I just removed 10 from combat and placed it into healing alchemy and common alchemy because my character is more medical focused :>

9. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

Claimed for staff review! Expect a reply shortly

10. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

Looks good for the most part, however there's an edit that needs to be made before I can approve:
    • You currently have 10 and 5 invested into Common and Healing Alchemy respectively. Alchemy functions similar to Arcanology, where you only need to pay 3 points into each in order to get the packs. You should have 3 Common Alchemy, 3 Healing Alchemy, and 9 points leftover to spend wherever you'd like.
    Go ahead and tag me once you've made the necessary edits. I would also encourage you to update to the new app format, including the bullet-point backstory, as it is significantly quicker for staff to review. Thank you!

11. OyasumiOmya

Thank you Yurs! Ill get that done :>

- Its done! :3

#11 OyasumiOmya, Dec 31, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2021
  12. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

Heyo! Much better, thank you so much! There's another thing that's popped up and I've got some advice to help with it:
    • I currently see 5 of your hobby points spent, but am unsure where the other 5 are. If I count your points as written it totals at 52 points. If we assume that one of the other 5 point investments is hobby, you would have 3 points leftover to spend wherever you'd like. If you do decide to leave the 3 points uninvested please mark that down in your proficiency section so I know for the future.
    • To help make it easier to keep track of in the future, I'd recommend formatting your proficiencies in the same bracket all next to each other, similar to how I do it here: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/rue.91628/ . This makes math super easy to double-check and helps to prevent confusion.
    Go ahead and tag me once you've made those edits, thank you! ^^

13. FireFan96

FireFan96 Ever present, Ever seeing Staff Member Lore2

@OyasumiOmya as there has been no comment since the previous post, this app is rejected