Zoë Stamontia

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Lizmun, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Lizmun

Lizmun yeah Staff Member Lore2

Basic Information
    Full Name: Zoë Gaianos Stamontia
    Birth Name: Ssewlyllen Juyessell
    Race:
    Slizzar | Posing as an Etosian Ailor
    Visual Information
    Eye Color: Dull Green | Purple in any non-complete form
    Hair Color: Deep Brown | Tendrils are a deep green that fades into dark teal at the ends
    Hair Style: Bobbed. | Tendrils are long and free flowing
    Skin Color: Olive, with a pale birthmark on her face. | Scales are a pale green mottled by yellow and beige, similar to a tree python.
    Clothing: Simple Etosian styled toga
    Height: 5’6 | 5'10 in natural form
    Notable Features: Missing right eye.
    Skill Information

Proficiency Points

---

Ssewlyllen is 54, and has 59 proficiency points available.

+20 Sculpting Arts [+15 Prof Points +5 Hobby]
    +10 Conning Rogue
    +10 Theatre Arts
    +10 Perception Training
    +5 Blades Combat
    +5 Musical Arts
    +5 Culinary Arts [Hobby]
    +4 Sorcery | Elemental Influence

Body Stat
    Zoe's body stat is 5. She has an average body shape with average body fat. | In her natural form, she is toned.​

Languages

Zasta | 10 | Fluent and literate [Native Language]
    Etosian | 10 | Fluent and Literate
    Common | 10 | Fluent and Literate

Personality Traits
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Personality Type: The Executive | ESTJ-A
    Religion: Slizzar Faith 9/10 | Etosian Unionism 8/10
    Life Story
    This life story reflects what most non-slizzar would know about Ssewlyllen's shifted alter ego, Zoe Stamontia
    • Zoe stamontia is born on June 6th 276AC in Philinkos, a small coastal town, to Polina and Antony Stamontia. She is an only child, and her father passed away when she was still young.
    • Widowed Polina moved to a nearby city when Zoe was 8, and here Zoe grew up. Polina was poor, but was a skilled artist - and taught Zoe the beginnings of sculpture.
    • As her and her mother's living conditions improved, Zoe sought formal education. She entered a rather progressive art school within the city she grew up in, there she hones her skill in sculpture. She was the only woman in her class.
    • Zoe was meant to marry at around 18, but an arranged marriage fell through after the demise of the to be groom. She'd try to marry a few more times, but each time ended in ultimate failure. She is still yet to find a suitable husband.
    • Zoe is struck by illness in her early twenties, and she ultimately loses her eye to an infection. This was initially devastating to her, though she learned to move past it, and still pursued her artist career. After leaving her mother with her father's uncle, Zoe moved to a much larger, much more known city in her mid twenties.
    • Zoe eventually moved to the Regalian Archipelago at the start of the bone horror crisis, and took refuge in the holy city - where she suspected it would be safe. Her mother and most of her extended family did not survive the horror crisis, and was taken by the dead.
    • Zoe, seeing no reason to return to Etosil, stayed in the holy capitol of the world, and now tries to make herself a living as a simple, lonely sculptor.
    This Life Story is known by few, but is Ssewlyllen's true life story.
    • Ssewlyllen Juyessell is born in Sassrakkand on June 6th 254AC, she is raised communally in the House of Mentors until age six, where her Mentor is chosen for her.
    • Her mentor is a female Slizzar four decades older than she, Ssewlyllen's mentor specialized in the Etosian cultures, and taught her the base of what she knows - including sculpting, how to con, how to lie, how to watch, and how to fight. Ssewlyllen stayed under her mentor for sixteen years, learning all she could from the older slizzar.
    • Ssewlyllen finally left Sassrakkand for the first time when she turned 22, and took on the name of Zoë Stamontia, posing as a sculptor in a large Etosian city, where a few other Slizzar were stationed.
    • Ssewlyllen, now Zoë, took on a role a little different than most slizzar. Rather than be a direct player in the grand Slizzar game, she resigned herself to a much more subtle role. An enforcer, of sorts - same as her mentor. She kept tabs on most Slizzar in the area surrounding her city, doing her best to aid any slizzar that needed help and punishing those that endangered the game. She even came to mentor one other Slizzar only a decade younger than her - who ended up posing as a Vladno, and who became her mate. This role in Slizzar society worked out well for Ssewlyllen, up until her early forties
    • A race-traitor made an attempt to expose Ssewlyllen when she was 43, in response Ssewlyllen, joined by her mate and another Slizzar in the area, made an attempt to kill the race traitor for betraying the Slizzar game. Their venture was successful, though Ssewlyllen lost her right eye in the conflict.
    • The race-traitor's damage was done. Ssewlyllen, less than three months after losing her right eye, relocated from Etosil to Etolia, in the Regalian archipelago. This was merely a pit stop in a greater journey. Eventually Ssewlyllen made her way into Regalia, where she has resumed her duties as a monitor and mentor.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 Lizmun, Mar 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
  2. Lizmun

Relationships
    The peoples that have the greatest impact on Zoe, be they Friend or Foe.

• Winner Winner x 1
    #2 Lizmun, Mar 6, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  3. Lizmun

Change Log
    3/13/17
    1. Changed clothing section to accommodate for a new set of armor gifted to her.
    2. Added relationships section
    3/16/17
    1. Zoe turned 27. Added her birthday.
    4/4/17
    1. Changed Zoe's eye color description. From emerald to Peridot.
    4/17/17
    1. Added a picture of Zoe.
    6/30/17
    1. Updated Zoe's life story to reflect recent events
    2. Detailed the loss of her bluesteel weapon
    7/7/17
    1. Zoe is cured of vampirism.
    7/10/17
    1. Added a 'Skills' section to reflect that she attended a school at home in Etosil, and added a level of schooling for her.
    2. Updated her personality section to the new format
    3. Removed 'Determined' as a talent. Incorporated into personality.
    4. Removed 'Proud' as a weakness. Incorporated into personality.
    5. There was a mention of her taking fencing classes in her younger years. I removed this entirely.

12/10/17 - 12/22/17 - Total application rehaul
    1. Added Witchblood
    2. rewrote life story
    3. Made the app prettier
    4. Added combat training and statesmanship into the skill stuff
    7/23/18 - Total application rehaul
    1. Removed Phantasma Curse (as I am no longer using the trustee permission)
    2. Aged up by 13 years
    3. Added school
    4. Changed personality completely
    5. Changed parts of early life story and totally redid later half of life story
    6. Redid proficiencies
    7. added and changed languages
    1/14/20 - Total application Rehaul
    1. Zoe is now a Slizzar
    2. Changed almost everything save her general appearance, name, and personality.

#3 Lizmun, Mar 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
  4. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

@Lizmun Does this need a re-review or was there an error.

5. Lizmun

I am in middle of re-writing the character - a re-review is not needed yet, I simply saved my my work and lost the tag.

6. HydraLana

Alright, tag me when the work it done.

7. Lizmun

@HydraLana All edits are done.

Here is what has changed -
    • Removed Phantasma curse. i discussed this with the people that 'killed' her, and came to an agreement to void the curse ever happening in the first place. I have little interest in the new phanstama update, and found that the curse didn't really generate interesting roleplay for me and only hindered the character.
    • Bumped up age by 13 years, putting Zoe in her early fourties rather than late twenties
    • Redid proficiency, added a school.
    • Updated and rehauled personality that better fit a 40 year old rather than a 20 year old
    • Expanded and re-did life story
    All changes are in green.
    I also request some cleanup be done on the thread, please. It's gotten a bit crowded.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 3
  8. HydraLana

Re-approved.
    But I would have waited a week because something is coming down the pipe for all the Etosian RPers out there so I hope you enjoy it when it does come.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. Lizmun

@HydraLana One more major edit. Changed proficiencies, and edited latter half of life story. All changes are made in green.

10. HydraLana

My sole point of review is that the Life Story exceeds the maximum allowed 900 words, please change this and tag me once it has been done in red @Lizmun

11. Lizmun

@HydraLana
    Added the body stat section because I had forgotten to
    Also trimmed the life story. Without the headings and sub-headings, the life story itself comes out to 894 words.

12. HydraLana

Ah, glad you saw that because I sure didn't aha. Please remove the Body Build section from the Visual Information section and then I'll approve it.

13. Lizmun

Done.

14. HydraLana

15. Lizmun

@HydraLana I need a re review on this character please

16. HydraLana

Re-Approved.