Zileria Nerimoira

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by JamiJam017, Apr 28, 2022.

1. JamiJam017

JamiJam017

[​IMG]

•:•.•:•.•:•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Full Name: Zileria Nerimoira

Race: Fin’ullen

Sex: Female

Eye Color: Blue on left and Green on right.

Affliction: Marken (White Bear)

[​IMG]

A recent follower of the Demon of Deep, Morrlond. She has sworn damnation to the very god he once followed Tal’Sieth.

An Admiral for the Regalian fleet, though recently has been abandoning her post due to some unforeseen circumstances and constant blackouts.

[​IMG]

{Strength 3}
    -Unarmed Pack
    -Blades Pack
    -Improvised Weapons Pack

{Constitution 3}
    -Light Shielding Pack
    -Physique Pack
    -Bruteforce Pack

{Wisdom 1}
    -Lunassul Wisdom Pack

{Dexterity 0}

{Magic 2}
    -Water Magic Pack
    -Glamour Magic Pack

{Charisma 5}
    -State Admiral Pack
    -West Linguist Pack
    -Ancient Speech Pack
    -Mount Husbandry Pack (Ellon-wing)

[​IMG]

Empowerment

Knockdown Immune

Weapon Summon

Ageless

Arcane Mastery

Elder Voice

Waterborne

Waterbender

Call of the Deep

[​IMG]

Common (Free)

Allorn (Mother-tongue)

Altalar (West Linguist Pack)

Sulvaley (West Linguist Pack)

Some more languages out of the West Linguist Pack but isn't too fluent in them.

[​IMG]

Zileria stands at approximately 6’1, with quite the muscular build as one would expect for a Fin’ullan. She currently has no mutations or Tattoos.

Zileria can normally be seen wearing one of two things. One is loose Regalian Garbs for her more common days, though while she is Sailing or feeling “Formal” she wears her Loelevaal.

[​IMG]

Zileria was born on May 28th 114 BC amidst the Allorn Empire. Both her parents were Admirals of the Allorn fleet. Zileria was born with quite the large structure already, being bigger than all the other children and through her young years, this would continue to be the same. Once she grew of age, she started her training to become an admiral.

Most of Zileria’s younger years went to military training, first with a spear but she could never get it right which was bad due to being Fin’ullen. However, once she picked up a sword, this was no problem for her, she learned rather quickly in the art of the sword. Meanwhile, most of her other time went into the academic practices of becoming an admiral, learning the ropes of how to sail a ship.

After many years of being an admiral, something happened that she never thought possible, the fall of the Allorn Empire. She was right in the middle of it, all the chaos. Even she was shaken amidst that and when it came time she refused to drink the Voidal essence like her peers did and she escaped.

Many years after the Allorn Empire’s fall, Zileria was renowned for her deeds, as she was a mercenary. She was there for the turning of Ellador, when it became a frozen tundra due to the raw magic that Frisit released. Luckily, her ship was just on the outskirts of that blast, but it still affected them. The boat rammed into the now frozen waters and crumbled, some of her men didn’t make it. It was at this stage that Zileria decided to go for the newly built kingdom of Regalia in 5 AC to try her hand at a new kingdom, as it was said, quite a few Fin’ullen decided to head there already.

In recent days, something happened. While she was drunk in the streets of regalia, a Marken attacked her. It bit her but managed to get away, not without sustaining injuries. When she got back to her ship and set sail, she had nightmares and had a big fever until it all went black. She woke up to her crew being dead on the boat and she couldn’t remember a thing. She blamed Tal’Sieth for forsaking her crew as she did not know how else to explain it, thus she became a Morrlond believer instead.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    #1 JamiJam017, Apr 28, 2022
    Last edited: May 28, 2022
  2. Jouster

Jouster stutterer

Claimed for review.

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  3. Jouster

Jouster stutterer

Review.
    • Life Story
      • If your character is 423 years old, they would have been born in 114 BC.
      • Condense your life story into 5 bullet points.
    • Progression Information
      • With over 10 points spent in combat categories, you would have 2 Warrior Talent forced.
    That's all. Make these edits in a different text color, then tag me in a reply once you have made them. If you have any questions, bring them up through forums conversation or a ticket!

4. JamiJam017

JamiJam017

@Jouster

All Edits can be found in Green

Life Story

I have removed one part of the story, leaving it to 5 important points. I have also reread it and shortened the stories as best I can with it, all the edits of the stories are in green. I hope this is okay.

Progression Information

I have also changed up the progression part, I was unsure if admiral would be forced at all due to also having 10 points in Sailing art. Thank you for clarifying this.

If there are any more edits required please do let me know.

#4 JamiJam017, Apr 30, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2022
  5. Jouster

Jouster stutterer

Progression talents work on a seniority basis; because you have more combat points than admiral, you'll have 2 forced talents in Warrior than admiral. Either way, with the changes made your character is now approved!

• Like Like x 1
  6. JamiJam017

JamiJam017

Gotcha Thank you!

7. JamiJam017

JamiJam017

@Jouster

I have edited the app with the new proficiency update!

8. Jouster

Jouster stutterer

You can remove Strength Training from Abilities as it is no longer a part of the system with the update.
    Re-approved, just fix the above.

9. JamiJam017

JamiJam017

@Jouster

Hey! Small update. Removed 2 points from dex, as I wasn’t even using it and threw it into charisma!

10. Jouster

Jouster stutterer

All good. Approved.