Preserved Sheet Zhou Tang

This sheet was missing a prefix or has not been edited for a long period of time. Please create a ticket including a linkif your sheet was moved in error.

Vivo_Et_Vincam

The Walking Spreadsheet
Reaction score
Faction
Nada
Kingdom
Reeeeee
Roleplay Guilds
The LCC, The Fourth Company
Basic Information

• Full Name: Zhou Tang
  • Race: Ch'ien-ji
  • Main Ambition: Fame; he wants to become the most famous bard in all of Regalia!

• Basic Information (Expansion)

• Currently, this is being expanded through roleplay, Zhou Tang is both a bard and a guard in House D'Ortonnaise's military.
  • Zhou was an only child, sent to Regalia at the age of twelve to go to schooling. His parents rich merchants who made sure he had a home to live in, and coin to use.

Visual Information

• Eye Color: Golden
  • Hair Color: Black
  • Hair Style: Almost sports cut, slightly longer in the back however.
  • Skin Color: Pale
  • Clothing: Chi silk robes with intricate /weird/ patterns
  • Height: 5 foot 7
  • Body Build: Average
  • Weapon of Choice: A short sword or two of any quality.
Visual Information (Expansion)

• Has two large scars on the left side of his face, given to him by a feral vampire, one just an inch under his left eye going down to the left way far side of his chin, and one going from an inch from his left eye all the way across the left side of his head just going under his ear and stopping. Always grinning, unless he is really fricking mad.
  • Not much body description, typical Chi man.
  • Always carried his two Regalian swords (guard so he can) and his silver flute. His favorite silk colors would be golden, purple, and green. Occasional lapiz blue and red.
  • Can speak Tatsugo, and Common.

Skills
· School of Music, Rank Expert to Learned in Instrumental Music (matters on the instrument, see Talents section below for more details). Rank Learned in Vocal Music, baritone

Personality and Abilities
  • First Paragraph: Zhou is thought to be Cheery, always with a smile. Off duty, he is never not grinning, and always plays his flute. But on duty, people know him to be thoughtful, stubborn and impatient. He only brings the latter of the three up when he is stressed, however. He has gotten in trouble with the chain of command by rushing into things with his impatience. If he does not get sleep for several days in a row, he turns almost into a teenage woman, having almost mood swings, and thinking irrationally.
  • Second Paragraph: Zhou tries to act confident and cheery, but he often doubts himself. He has spent many years trying to perfect his talents, but there is "always a critique." He believes he has the ability for greatness, but every time someone tells him otherwise, he takes the blow to heart. He does not let this stop him, however, and is very passionate about his music. He wishes others were as passionate about music as he, and tries his very hardest to make people enjoy his music, sometimes trying a bit to hard.
  • Third Paragraph: He acts almost the same with friends and family. Due to him not actually /having/ an active father or mother, they being alive but not with him often, he treats them almost like friends, or acquaintances, because that is all he knows them as. To those he is attracted to or courting however, he is extremely flirtatious. He is confident in himself and will purposefully try to make the woman blush, or smile.
  • Fourth Paragraph: Zhou is of morality quite good. He always tries to think things through, and will fight for those he thinks are on the right end of an argument, no matter what his allegiance to the one on the wrong side would be. He has betrayed a friend to the Violet Guard once because of this morality. If he thinks its the right thing to do, he will not care who it hurts to do it.
  • Fifth Paragraph (OPTIONAL): Shortly, he is very strong in his religion of The Loong Dragons. He is often heard saying "May the stars watch us." He wishes the commoners were treated better, but respects the stations in "the system."
Talents

Musician: Scholar Rank in Instrumental music from the School of Music. From personal training for many years afterwards, he has become one of the best musicians of his class, but in just about anything else in life he is a bit behind.
Instruments he plays;
Flute- Expert
Viol- Scholar
Piano- Scholar
Drum- Learned
[/SPOILER]

Weaknesses

Trusting: If you become his friend, he will follow you to the ends of the world. He also won't know if you betray him, making that not so good for politics, his main weakness there. Trust is something he might give out to willingly.

Weak; he is weaker than the average person. In an arm wrestling competition, he would lose in the first round. He wouldn't be able to win in a strength contest in any regards.

Women; He is a flirtatious man. This tends to get him in trouble with any woman he finds attractive. He trusts those he flirts with too much as well, getting him into trouble at times. Women in general are just a major weakness of Zhou.
[/SPOILER]

Loves to play his instruments. Its a talent he learned as a child, and he loves to look at others faces light up as they hear his tunes.

Flirting; Zhou is a very flirtatious man. If he finds an attractive woman, he will most likely walk up to her and flirt with her. This gets him in trouble with those he courts sometimes, but its just apart of him.

Likes to teach his music to others, hoping that the talents of the Gleemen will be widespread like they once were.
Lack of Motion; He wants to always move and be active, standing around guarding during an assembly for three hours, for instance, is not his thing.

Haters; Those whom only try to pull others down, he just absolutely dislikes. Especially when someone be pushing other's cultures and pasts to shame

Abstract Thinking; Being a Chi, things like abstract thinking come hard to him, and thus he has almost shunned the thought of doing it.

Vampires; He has had much trouble over his time in Regalia with vampires, they giving him much of the wounds he has gotten. He has a deep resentment of vampires as a race themselves.

Alcohol; He lost a good friend to Alcohol, and hates it with all of his being. He does not drink, and find distaste in others who drink as well.
  • @Miss_Ortonnaise Guard of, friend and Chart Martel apprentice= Character Audrey Ortonnaise
  • @Mr_Ortonnaise Guard of and friend= Character Alexander Ortonnaise
  • @celticwitch Friend= Character Cerridynn Ulfmaerr
  • @NathanPlayzMC_14 Friend= Character Oskar Ulfmaerr
  • @KingdomKnightz Friend= Character Zelgius
  • @Banagher_ Friend= Character Val' Varius
  • @AnyoneIForgotToMention Only mentioned the main few so far. Will be edited alot as he makes relations
Life Story
3-4 paragraphs, 800-900 words

https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/tang-clan.63336/
(Link to his Family/Clan for further information upon him and his family)

The first ten years of his life were filled with fun. His parents gave him almost anything he wanted, and he lived happily with them on the Yang-Tzu isles. His family were traders, and occasionally went to Regalia to trade valuable silks with the nobles of Regalia for gold and technology. One day, however, his parents wouldn't let him re-board the trading boat. They told him he was to stay here at school. They wished for Zhou to learn music, and be able to entertain others, mostly his father Shi. They also sent him to school to humble him, since he lives with a /rich/ family, and kids raised rich tend to be too proud and self righteousness. They signed him up for the School of Music, and he spent from the age of ten, when his parents left him, to the age of twenty five learning music. He played music for someone in the Regalian tavern for the first time at twenty five, whom told him his music is beautiful. He loved looking at the man's eyes brighten in pleasure. He decided he wanted to be a bard for life, and his ambition was made; to become the best bard ever!

After leaving the school, he traveled around Regalia. Soon, he was ambushed by three Ailor ruffians, and Zhou was forced to use his duel-wielding skills, killing his first man at twenty six. Zhou met Nick Verrus, a young Ailor of nineteen who lived in Regalia his whole life, and they became close friends, Zhou apprenticed Nick into becoming a bard, and Nick learned quickly. Sadly, Nick died at the age of twenty, by Eske Ulfmaerr, burned alive with alcohol and a match.

Within a week after losing his apprentice, he was drafted into the care of Audrey and Alexander Ortonnaise, and became both their guard and official gleeman. He spends his time there now, working secretly as their Chart Martel, and openly as their guard and gleeman. After roughly a month in their service, he went into the slums, following a "cultist." target, when he was jumped by a feral vampire (@TheDongler , dont tell anybody!!! xD) and gained two scars on his face, a scar on his left arm, and a bite scar, almost like it was from a dog, on his left shoulder. He gets in trouble constantly with vampires for some stupid reason. Now we are at the present, where he tries to apprentice more gleemen, and protect House D'Ortonnaise with utmost Loyalty.

Last edited:
I dont know what exactly u guys want in spoilers, if someone could tell me exactly what should and shouldnt that would be great to know.

Loves to play his flute. Its a talent he learned as a child, and he loves to look at others faces light up as they hear his tunes.

Likes to do economic "stuffs." being a Chi, he loves mathematical "stuffs" and thus is a good treasurer, and loves to do it.

Likes to teach his music to others, hoping that the talents of the Gleemen will be widespread like they once were.
Lack of Motion; He wants to always move and be active, standing around guarding during an assembly for three hours, for instance, is not his thing.

Haters; Those whom only try to pull others down, he just absolutely dislikes. Especially when someone be pushing other's cultures and pasts to shame

Abstract Thinking; Being a Chi, things like abstract thinking come hard to him, and thus he has almost shunned the thought of doing it.
undefined
Only these ones

Claimed for Staff Review!
Expect a response within 48 hours.

@Percuriam

Sorry, not trying to bother you, but you said 48 hour reply 5 days ago. Am I being stalled for a moment or is irl getting in the way, Just would like to know so I can try to adapt around it, thanks :)

Claimed for Staff Review!
Expect a response within 48 hours.

Woot, let's get to it!
@CorrosGaming
Whatcha Gotta Do: ( Required )
  • Weapon of Choice: Regalian Swords aren't a thing, I would suggest taking a look at the Turall page and then changing it to Arming swords, or combination of Arming swords and a dagger depending on your character.
  • Skill Information: This section seems to be quite saturated for his age. Usually we advise multiple talents only being applied to characters that are much older. I suggest evaluation the talents here and aging up your character, as well as either dropping a talent altogether or lowering the rank of either two or all of them.
    • Instrumental Music: You will need to specify an insturment, or more depending on the level.
    • Turall: Turall swordsmen use a very specific weapon set for a very specific reason. I suggest modifying this and re-reading the Turall page.
  • Personality and Abilities: Every category in this section requires at least 4-5 substantiated sentences.
    • Third Paragraph: Make sure you specify how differently he treats friends, family, and lovers, as well as explain why he treats each group differently.
  • Talents: This may need adjusting after you make the edits previously mentioned.
  • Weaknesses: Most of these weaknesses aren't needed, as he only has two talents listed. I would suggest removing them as they are unneeded and aren't substantiated anywhere, but this is only a suggestion.
  • Life Story:
    • Things may need to be changed to reflect the required edits above.
    • Elaborate on why his parents wanted him to study in the school of music, and at what age he started. Be sure to check the School of Music page and do a bit of reasearch on medieval instruments. Four instruments in four years is a bit much.
    • " After those nine years, he spent another four, due to personal want, mentoring under a man he has wiped from his memory the techniques of the school of Turall fighting, without the extreme body building work."
      • I don't understand the memory wiped part, and I would suggest removing it as those types of things are very rare to occur and require magical intervention. Turall fighting without the endurance training is also not possible as it is an essential part of the school.
    • This 'Nick' mentioned is a bit vague, and will need some elaboration.
    • Eragon Zalzar is a bit of an odd name for any culture, and minorly violates some Copyright things. I suggest changing his name to be more befitting of a prevalent culture in Aloria.
I am super sorry for the delay. I also wanted to commend you on your positive attitude and continued devotion to this character and what you are trying to do with him. This is coming from me as well as another member of staff and a few players. Just a bit of refinement and you'll be on your way. Make the required edits in the color of your choice and tag me when you're done.

@Percuriam

Editing now, but Ill give you some information on a few things u might need to know.

Nick Verrus is my first character on the server that I never made an app for. He died within a week of making him, so I never got into him enough to make the character. I made the relation between the two however for the pure reason of remembrance for my first ever character on massive. Its not against the rules, since Nick IS dead, and I do not play him anymore.

-Edited his biography, adding a bit into it, and getting rid of Eragon completely.
-Edited his musical talent, he spent fifteen years in music instead of nine, and no years in combat. Also aged him up by five years.
-Turned weapon of choice to purely a /short-sword/ in general
-Completely got rid of his fighting talent, although in roleplay he seems to have a natural talent. In all fights that I have done will rolls, I -have won with relative ease (Cept a 9v1 where four of them were vampires xD) including a 1v1 with a vampire. Perhaps put /natural talent/ in since he seems to have that?
-Personality and abilites= edited a bit
-Skill information= edited.

Last edited:
@Percuriam

Final edits made, now just waiting for you or anyone else to critique.

• Weapon of choice still needs to be changed.
  • Please use the proper format for the Skills Category
  • You will need to do the research on medieival instruments as well as read the School of Music page again to get a better understanding of what he can play that is appropriate for his level and for the time.
  • Keep in mind with the Chien-ji rework you may need to make more changes.

@Percuriam

Go ahead and Deny him if u wish. I am stopping playing Zhou after today until the rewrite is done.

Then Ill try again to rewrite him if I still want to play the Chi.