Zhoron Xillynn "the Puppet Master"

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by RadioMike99, Aug 14, 2020.

1. RadioMike99

RadioMike99

"The Puppet Master play his game."
    Basic Information

• Full Name:
      • Zhoron Xillynn "Puppet Master"
    • Race:
      • Altalar- Teledden
    • Sexuality:
      • Heterosexual
    • Preferred Weapon:
      • Magic
    [​IMG]

"The strings are attached to the victims of his game."
    Skill Information
    • Proficiency (50 Age points to spend (10 Talent (10 Hobby))): (46 points used)
      • Alchemy (+20 Age)
      • Sorcery Arcane/Darkness (+12 Age
      • Statesman Command (+5 Age, +5 Racial Boost)
      • Conning Rogue (+10 Talent)
      • Theatre Arts (+10 Hobby)
      • Arcanology Knowledge (+9 Age)
    Body Shape

• Physical stat:
    • Body Shape:
      • Slim Muscle Build
    • Body Fat:
      • Low Body Fat

Languages

• Modern Altalar- Childhood (10/10)
    • d'Ithanie- Childhood (10/10)
    • Common- Arrival to Regalia and schooling (10/10)

Special Attributes

• Traits:
      • Sei'Maan's Craft- Can create a non-combat tool for anything he may need at the time.
      • Sorcery Spells/Aesthetics- Zhoron is both skilled in Darkness and Arcane Sorcery he uses these to influence the world around him.
      • Arcanology- Zhoron has spent a lot of time studying the arcane and through his research, he has learned about Artifacts, Essence, and Affliction Knowledge.

Arcane Spells:
    Sorcery: Binral Blink [Sorcery Spell]
    Sorcery: Distant Discourse [Sorcery Spell]
    Sorcery: Walling Ward [Sorcery Spell]

Arcane Aesthetics:

Sorcery: Quarrelsome Quill [Linked Channel]
    Sorcery: Illusory Instruction [Sorcery Spell]
    Sorcery: Lasting Lustre [Toggle Passive]

Darkness Spells:
    Sorcery: Forced Betrayal [Sorcery Spell]

Darkness Aesthetics:
    Sorcery: Shadow Guise [Mythic Shift]

[​IMG]

"The shadow creeps around the tall, slender Alatalar concealing his identity and transforming into the.."
    Visual Information

• Eye Color:
      • Emerald Green
    • Hair Color:
      • Platinum White (Birth defect)
    • Hair Style:
      • Long, braided
    • Skin Color:
      • Pale white
    • Clothing:
      • Sorcerer Robes
    • Height:
      • 6'10''

[​IMG]

"The tongue flicks lies and truths blend together and flow from the Puppet's mouth."
    Personality
    Option Two: The Core List

• Choose your Character Alignment
      • Lawful/Neutral Evil- Currently is positioned very low on these skills and he hasn't evolved into extreme beliefs of these current alignments, but that is possible depending on the roleplay events he endures. Currently, he values personal connections and if treated right he will respect you, but if mistreated he can be very cruel. He is somewhat motivated by power and wealth, but these are not currently main life focuses. If denied he may lash out or be very rude to the person that denied him. (His alignments will shift and change through Role-Play events).
    • Choose your Character Personality Type
      • Commander- Zhoron is not afraid to ask for what he wants and is willing to do what is necessary to get what he wants. He doesn't mind stepping on some toes to get where he wants and believes it is necessary for him to do so. He is also extroverted at parties and other social gatherings but doesn't mind being alone and studying. He relies on judgment and his own intuition in many cases to resolve problems or scenarios. He is confident sometimes even arrogant which is the reason why he acts the way he does.
    • Choose your Character's Religion
      • Atheist- (0/10) Zhoron cares nothing about religion and will only pretend to be a Unionist in order to protect his image. He also does not care about Void religions that are common among the Abberants he deals with.
    [​IMG]

"Let the games begin..."
    Life Story
    • October 31st, 234 AC
      • Born 13 years after his brother and sister who were twins in 238 AC, he grew up as an only child for most of his life. He was five when his brother and sister left the house and progressed through life, which is why he is solitary, yet very curious. His parents were wealthy, Ithanian Altalar that raised him with well-funded education and many noble/wealthy parties as he got older. Neither of his parents was magically inclined, so Zhoron learned about sorcery through street magicians.
    • 1 - 5
      • At 5 he witnessed his first magic when a street magician was performing Whimsy sorcery which was common of street performers. He was immediately fascinated and hung around the magician through all hours of his performance.
    • 5 - 10
      • Instead of playing tag with the other kids, he started to read about magic, sorcery, and famous mages. As he got older he decided to read about all things magic. He learned about Shattered and vampires at age 10 and was awestruck at the power their curse gifted them. He continued magical study and found that control of the Arcane and the creation of illusions was the most powerful form of control.
    • 10 - 15
      • To control the minds of the world was to control what was around you and this made him feel safe and in control. His parents allowed him to study Arcane Sorcery if he got a job so, Zhoron quickly applied for the local alchemist's assistant position. He used his Arcane sorcery to help speed up many of the note-taking and other processes that seemed so mundane. At age 15, he had a job as an alchemist and was quick to learn the different combinations and alchemical possibilities. He still focused on magical knowledge and Elemental Sorcery and was starting to build quite the skill as a sorcerer and intellectual. He was able to study and practice many hours of the night and with each day his power grew and so did his hunger. Before the age of 21, he had learned about the history and power behind Artifacts spread around the world. He continued working for the Alchemist and had very little interaction with his parents or other families besides parties. He also learned of his skill as a con man. He would begin forging documents and other items to get more money or get into parties or meetings he wasn't previously allowed.
    • 20 - 40
      • Has Zhoron grew older he became interested in the local puppet shows and started to perform at Theatres in his town. He became well known in the area for his skill as a puppet master and this gave him the urge to manipulate more than just the inanimate. He would begin with conning and falsifying documents, creating special alchemy, and using his spells to manipulate and control the people around him. He takes great pride in his puppets and will bend and contort them to his needs. Then at parties, he would use illusions to create great shows and entertain his peers. Surprisingly, Zhoron became so skilled at creating and falsifying documents he was able to forge the paper to be accepted into a Tanaar Mage school. He used this opportunity to learn all he could about magic including a way to identify and protect himself from Mage and other Sorcerers spells. While in the Mage school, he learned of a Kathar Sorceress and immediately sought to find her. There he learned of another school of sorcery, Darkness Sorcery. He became very interested in how the Kathar were so powerful and what made them so much stronger. Dark magic is a key to Zhoron that he rarely ever tells people and uses it to terrorize them into submission. After practicing with the Kathar he was expelled and returned to the alchemy shop and party. He was also attending many parties and he used his natural good looks to sleep around, but never settling on any one woman for more than a few nights. This was heavily frowned upon by his family and friends. He also used these parties to get to know noble Altalar and other people of wealth and power in hopes of gaining some for himself. When he wasn't partying or practicing sorcery, he was studying and working for the elder alchemist. At the age of 35, he owned a small city apartment near the store in order to take care of the man. This went on for another 5 years, till the alchemist passed away leaving the shop to Zhoron.
    • 40 - 70
      • He then sold his apartment and moved into the one directly above the shop and began taking alchemy more seriously. His parents were happy that he had settled down and stopped playing and studying magic all the time, but they were unaware of his true intentions. With the money, he had made from the shop and selling some of the stolen goods he hired a small crew to travel around the world. He visited many places and learned a lot about the people living there. After 10 years of sailing, he landed in Regalia in hopes of finding a new path...
    [​IMG]

(I will write these out over time just a list and brief description for now)
    These are first-hand accounts of Zhoron's travel around the world. This is for the enjoyment and those curious about the 10 years he spent sailing.

Daendroc- Here Zhoron met the other dominant elves, the Cielothar and the Avanthar. He also stumbled upon Yanar in the forests, which was a mystical moment. The orc's in the western parts of Daendroc showed Zhoron the order through cruelty.
    Dexai- His fascination with the Sihai, was short lived has he was not accepted to stay for very long.
    Farah'deen- Travel through the scorching heat and storming sands was an adventure in itself, but Zhoron was captivated by the beauty of the Qadir and the Songaskians bloodthirsty traits.
    Drowda- Zhoron upon arrival was almost murdered by a Giant Drow Spider, but a local Sihndar hunting group saved him.
    Shadow Isles- The Dread Empires, strength astounded Zhoron as well as their love more magic.
    Ellador- The frozen land riddled with dwarven and nelfin strongholds held a lot of curious information and the Isldar, and their attunement with dragons was most peculiar. He also happened to meet a few friendly dwarves on the continent.
    Sendras- Deep in the jungle he came in contact with Allar loyal to the Regalians and heard history of the Slizzar that betrayed them.
    Jorrhildr- Here he met the Url and really came to appreciate their raw strength and power.
    Sassrakkand- Even though he had no intentions of going in he sailed around the ruins and took in the sights of a once massive city.

#1 RadioMike99, Aug 14, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2020
  2. Mollymock

Mollymock Regalian Citizen

Hey there @RadioMike99! Claiming this app for review! Let's get started.

This section of your character's Life Story is too short. Please expand upon it some more.

Make these edits in Purple and tag me when complete!

3. RadioMike99

RadioMike99

@Mollymock The changes are made and labeled in Purple.

4. Mollymock

Approved

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. RadioMike99

RadioMike99

Hey @Mollymock I hope you are doing well and I am sure you have had a long day of reviewing apps. I wanted to thank you and all the staff for the cool new update and all the hard work you put in. I changed the proficiencies, updated my culture, added Sei Ma'ans Craft, and updated the story.

6. Mollymock

Physical Stat is always rounded up. Please correct this.

Tag me afterwards, and we're good to go!

7. RadioMike99

RadioMike99

8. RadioMike99

RadioMike99

Hey, @Mollymock I made a change to what school of sorcery I am from. I switched from Elemental to Arcane because I was using non of the spells or aesthetics and the combative style didn't really play into my manipulative style as Arcane does a better job in my opinion. I also fixed the body stat. Thank You for your help.

9. Mollymock

Approved!

10. RadioMike99

RadioMike99

@Mollymock I switched from Ward Knowledge to Affliction Knowledge. Because I was never using the ward knowledge and I thought the affliction knowledge would fit my character better.

11. Mollymock

Approved!

12. RadioMike99

RadioMike99

Hey, @Mollymock all I did was clean up the character application, format changes.

13. Mollymock