Zen's Zen Garden

Zenzeebaba

Beggar
Reaction score
Hi hello, I'm new here! I've spent the last few days prepping my character ap for peer review, but I'm taking it rather slow, and exploring the forums and wiki and stuff in the mean time. A couple people were very sweet and asked about my icon, so I figured I should post some more finished work, as I'd love to open up commissions on here in the future.

At the moment, I can't accept any since I'm already working on one for a friend.

But! Thanks for stopping by! Pull up a chair and I'll get you some tea and soup.

This is just a various collection of stuff I've done since January. Few demons, few fandoms and that's... wow that's literally it. Demons and OC's. 'Bout sums up my work, tbh.

0115 Belial.jpg 0115 Me.jpg 0116 demon friend.png 0325Witchsonasimpbackedit.png 0412 icon.png 0526 Nettle.png 0606 the matron.png 0608 BluhbluhHMRP.png 0716 the demoness.png 0803 Tsuki.png

Ooh! You're very good! Do you have a deviantart and/or tumblr I could follow you on? I'd love to see more.

Wow! Your art style is super awesome dude, loving it aaaall. Also I see that Ravenclaw. She looks amazing aaaa