• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

You Are Invited.

Ellimairy

Sophia Du Polignac
Reaction score
Faction
Montfort
The pillars and archways casted their shadows over the terrace, which was filled to the brim with Ithanian aristocracy and government officials. The sun worked hard to present the royal gardens of the Ithanian Royal Palace in the nicest way possible.

The palace grounds were overrun with people, from servants who blocked the sun with their parasols for their masters, women with giant hats and fans yet all- dressed to the nines.

"Water, please."
Sophia spoke to a servant as it was delivered to her in a matter of seconds. Ice drifted in the cristal glass, although the high temperature and sun would swiftly turn it into water.

"Tante Sophia!"
A young voice chirped out, as a small child in a poofy dress disturbed the chatter on the terrace, as some fell silent and directed their gaze to the child ran up to her aunt, before she was lifted off the ground, embraced lovingly by Sophia. The terrace emitted some chuckles, before it continued to fall back into their previous chatter.

"Oh ma chérie."
She mutterd as she hugged her, before putting her down again, facing the rest of her family.

"Oh isn't it lovely to see you all."
Was spoken to them after she had greated them all by pecking the air next to their cheeks and holding their hands. The young all recieved a kiss on their cheek.

The afternoon carried the party into drinks and fine dining, with the children entertaining themselves in and around the gardens. When the dessert was served, sophia stood on the balcony, enjoying the warm air the season brought as she looked at the setting sun.
"I have been thinking."

Sophia stated, placing her Chablis on a table next to her. "Maybe I should bring some of you with me." There was a short silence. "To Regalia, I have missed you all." The independent Ithanian spoke, taking the hand of her younger sister.

"But for now, lets enjoy the evening."

The group turned around, back into the hall where the dessert was served, and the large terracedoors closed behind them, trading the evening winds for parfumed hallways.

((Recruitment for the du Polignacs will soon start!))