Yigit's Skin Commission Shop

Discussion in 'Massive Marketplace' started by Yigit, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

Yigit's Skin Commission Shop

[​IMG]

None of these skins are open for purchase, and are merely examples.
    Introduction: Hello, everyone. As some of you know, myself and @seoulmate are in a long distance relationship, and we are working to beat the distance and finally see eachother in person. However, the distance between Turkey and USA is tough, which means the prices of plane tickets are nothing to laugh at. This means we have to find ways of making money to support our relationship.

This skin store is one of the venues that will help us get money for plane tickets, which means that every skin purchased here will go to our personal savings. If you are going to purchase a skin, perhaps even add a tip, thank you very much in advance! We really appreciate any and every contribution to our dreams.

[​IMG]

Things to know before making a purchase:

Please, please, please read everything so we can avoid confusion.
    I know it's very long, but you HAVE to read it.
    • All purchases are made with real money. I will not be accepting regals or any other variety of offers but real money, in US currency, and paid through Paypal only. Furthermore, I will never accept payment before a skin commission is done. If you try to pay me before receiving your skin, you will be refunded and your skin commission will be cancelled.
    • I reserve the right to deny your commission. This can be for a variety of reasons: it could be that I don’t think I will be able to do the skin justice, or that I am too busy on the active commissions, or you are simply someone I don’t want to make a commission for (rare, but possible).
    • If you are going to be commissioning from me, please understand that it will probably take some time. A minimum of five days, to a maximum of two weeks. If you want your skin ready overnight, I am not your person. I don’t work fast because I want to make sure the skins I make are quality, and rushing me will only yield poor results.
    • You will find that my prices aren’t cheap. This is deliberate. You will also find that those who tip specific amounts will get extra services. This is also deliberate. The point of this skin shop is to make much needed money, and because of that, my services will not come cheap. If you don’t like my prices, you needn’t commission me.
    • Once your commission is finished and you approve of it, I will never make any changes to it again. You can request changes when I display the results to you, and if they’re reasonable changes I will comply, but if you request an edit after approving of the results, what you got is what you keep.
    • I will not accept skin commissions for detailed armor. I am willing to try my hand at half-plate chainmail and steel, but anything too detailed and intricately designed is something I can probably not do justice.
    • I will not accept skin commissions for the following races, because I have a hard time portraying them properly in pixels: Allar, Yanar, and Varran.
    • I will not accept a skin commission that doesn’t come with visual references and expects me to use my imagination.
    [​IMG]

Prices:

• Head only: You receive only a head (and hair, of course).
      • 3USD for Human and Magus races, 5USD for Maia and Gorr races.
      • If you tip an additional 3USD, I will also make an alternative version of the head with any alterations you desire, i.e different hair color or hairstyle, different accessories, etc.
    • Outfit only: You receive only an outfit.
      • 8USD standard price.
      • If you tip an additional 3USD, I will also make an alternative color version of the outfit, with whichever colors you desire.
    • Full Skin: You receive both a head and an outfit, therefore a complete skin.
      • 10USD for Human and Magus races, 15USD for Maia and Gorr races.
    • Re-shade of Existing Skin: You'll give me an existing skin of yours and I'll re-shade it.
      • 6USD standard price.
    Special Offer:
    • If you tip 5USD and above with your purchase, I will put your commission higher on the progress board (meaning yours will be prioritized). You also get the alternative perk defined above, if you're viable. You should remember that whoever tips highest will be prioritized most.
    [​IMG]

Commissions in Progress:

1. (DONE) Athelois for Banard, Full Skin plus 5USD tip (15USD in total)
    2. (DONE) SpunSugar, Outfit plus 5USD tip (13USD in total)
    3. Atraxiaa, Full Skin plus 2USD tip (12USD in total)
    4. RejectedNerd74, Head + Outfit (11USD in total)
    5. Anarchizm, Outfit (8USD in total)
    6. Aurelian30k, Outfit (8USD in total)
    Commission Form:
    Username:
    Discord Tag: (This is necessary)
    Commission Type: (Head, Outfit, Full)
    Tips: (If any. If you tip for a special offer, specify alt requests in refs)
    Visual References: (This is ABSOLUTELY necessary, be as DETAILED as humanly possible)
    Tag @Yigit to ensure alert coverage.

COMMISSIONS CURRENTLY ON HOLD WHILE I WORK ON THE ACCEPTED ONES. CHECK BACK AGAIN IN A FEW DAYS.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Powerful Powerful x 3
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #1 Yigit, Jun 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
  2. SpunSugar

SpunSugar Audacity Vendor

Username: SpunSugar
    Discord Tag: Hello hi we talk
    Commission Type: Outfit.
    Tips: $5
    Visual References: I have a few different ideas so let's talk on disc on what you think you'd like to do the most!

@Yigit hello this is your thread please love it

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  3. Anarchizm

Anarchizm Regalian Pioneer

Username: Anarchizm.
    Discord Tag: You have it.
    Commission Type: Outfit.
    Visual References: I’ll discuss them with you. I’ve got multiple. We can choose which you want to do.
    @Yigit

#3 Anarchizm, Jun 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
  4. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

5. Kleinfolk

Kleinfolk cool beans

Username: The73rdNerd
    Discord Tag: The73rdNerd#2758
    Commission Type: Outfit & Head (Separate)
    Visual References: I have a few that I’ll send over discord.

6. Aurelian30k

Aurelian30k The Fashion Knight

Username: Aurelian30k
    Discord Tag: Aurelian30k#9028
    Commission Type: Outfit
    Visual References: This attire with the coat colour replaced with a Red similar in colour to the trousers and the trousers themselves switched to Violet
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

@Yigit

#6 Aurelian30k, Jun 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
  7. Nirnro0t

Nirnro0t Always smirking

Username: Atraxiaa
    Discord Tag: Atraxia#1175
    Commission Type: Full
    Tips: 2$
    Visual References:
    Character is an Altalar, so elf ears please. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The one with red please! [​IMG]

8. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

@Aurelian30k Accepted.
    @Atraxiaa Accepted.
    @RejectedNerd74 Waiting for references, feel free to send them on Discord anytime.

With these three being accepted, I am putting the shop on a temporary PAUSE. After some of these commissions have been cleared, I will open again soon.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1