Preserved Sheet Yelyzaveta Melnyk

This sheet was missing a prefix or has not been edited for a long period of time. Please create a ticket including a linkif your sheet was moved in error.
Reaction score

GKMLrI-HriLBmnYp4rTyoW-M5PjNzLX8JV_A0HDy2q2GNNREaUOWK45eg18rpx1STxd-5VlT6cY7ouTalWcMmao_2tAOl1BWRA614_1OfQGShP62YF1NYfSMHfiDd3I35BUmiT-a

〚 ☽•°•════════════════════ ☼ ════════════════════•°•☾ 〛

◤████████████████████████████████████████████████◥

VHkMvg6GuEmDc-qI3sFFxW2MUv-w4XK4eSC5ykyJlaWrbkdIsAqO8VUKIAvxSSPDv6FFDGJhhrJtF3uoK5--giqKDDWRGlhUW-86Mct9X5RKdzkydtzZMskDntfRgqPlJZPPLSpN

◣████████████████████████████████████████████████◢

fsCsfgjNs6zt7VH22d7Vtqcyd116xrz2Wjq6u7mGS78I6xN7MDY3rOiXTu6dJj48wPsgGdyETF7VHv9Ijd5YdxhOW5A0l4HI-fCLt-QdZG9_MEmYbgoEgPMZTglYxhlvOAOD1GkR
  • ʙᴀsɪᴄ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
    • BIRTH NAME || Yelyzaveta Lazovna Nizhoni Melnyk
      • 「 Veta, V, Elsie Milton 」
    • AGE || 24
      • BIRTHDAY || August 11th 286AC
      • ZODIAC || Leo
    • GENDER || Female
      • Pronouns || She/Her
    • RACE || Half Avanthar
      • Culture || Avanthar and Krainivaya
    • SEXUALITY || Pansexual
    • EYE COLOR || Coffee Brown
ZbwYNce0COZgvlLfllMB_Z-6jAHnT-4mKulHtkeVoN3EM3HVmPoeWLtTZOfGAB9AGsqoJrpVFH60LLm4PED8b7cgxmeoS2lvMPUnm5DyCRLkGEKK6bvKc9Xd8-NudjA8DbwmBJYP

CORE CONCEPT

• Religion | Yelyzaveta has struggled with religion most of her life, and while still believes in some sort of higher power, does not subscribe to a belief system.
  • Concept | A rogue and sorcerer doing everything she can to preserve her survival and escape her old life of poverty, as far as rejecting it and many aspects of her culture.

fsCsfgjNs6zt7VH22d7Vtqcyd116xrz2Wjq6u7mGS78I6xN7MDY3rOiXTu6dJj48wPsgGdyETF7VHv9Ijd5YdxhOW5A0l4HI-fCLt-QdZG9_MEmYbgoEgPMZTglYxhlvOAOD1GkR
  • ɪɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
    • Flat flip of matches. - 6 regals
    • Small copper tin filled with a dozen tobacca wraps. -10 regals
    • A compact mirror - 8 regals
    • Golden Engagement Ring - 40 regals
    • Golden Bangles - 20 for each bangle
    • A deck of playing cards - 15
    • Pouch with 15 regals inside.

1RCAHnaWBt0W28SCcdw6BUN-pRVttG0Wx7FcZ4YeuXR-GfWDf_aCWjoBLOmkZLADRg6rvsxImJbgykoHolpp5JPBzhj72bTWIPikbkxtNoeOCEMm2a1iaPJ2AXrj8AHfEPdqKQIB

• sᴋɪʟʟ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
    • TOTAL POINTS TO SPEND || 50 + 10 Hobby Points
    • CORE PROFICIENCY
      • +21 Roguery
      • +12 Sorcery
      • +9 Alchemy
      • +5 Perception Training
      • +3 Linguistics Science
    • HOBBY PROFICIENCY
      • +7 Dancing Art (+7 Hobby Points)
      • +3 Horticulture Art (+3 Hobby Points)

• PHYSICAL STAT || 5 (3.5 dancing + 1.5 horticulture = 5)
    • BODY SHAPE || Slim
    • BODY FAT || Average

• LANGUAGES
      • Common [Free, Learnt while on the road]
      • Kriv [Native]
      • Saan [Linguistics]

• sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴛʀᴀɪᴛs
      • AVANTHAR RACIALS
        • Genos Master I
        • Mutation Manifest I
        • Mind Wall I
        • Skin Purge I
        • Body Morph I
        • Great Force I
        • Keen Mind II
      • VOID SORCERY GRIMOIRE
        • Arcane Mastery 1
        • True Path 1
        • Power Curse 3
        • Dark Curse 2
      • ROGERY POINT TO BUY
        • Burglary Pack
        • Sleight of Hand Pack
        • Rogue Gift 1
        • Rogue Gift 3
        • Rogue Gift 4
        • Rogue Gift 5
        • Wall Climb 3
      • ALCHEMY POINT TO BUY
        • Common Alchemy
        • Healing Alchemy
        • Conning Alchemy
ZbwYNce0COZgvlLfllMB_Z-6jAHnT-4mKulHtkeVoN3EM3HVmPoeWLtTZOfGAB9AGsqoJrpVFH60LLm4PED8b7cgxmeoS2lvMPUnm5DyCRLkGEKK6bvKc9Xd8-NudjA8DbwmBJYP

D17rzI8XN-80BOTCCEXIXSBwaBB6xfP4dDZudagilYDjdcgD3Jr7nqpeyj5DZ3k6iBaNutYAvGqB28RxAVWDG3gnFltM5zx-HG19sXiseqeMxeb_UJ6kKCoFAuKH59c8p-wUBA2J

• ᴠɪsᴜᴀʟ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
    • Appearance | Yelyzaveta looks like a standard Half-Avanthar, although standing on the shorter end of height for her race and deep brown eyes. She has lightly toned muscle definition, with medium-brown skin that's littered in beauty marks and a head full of thick, curly, black hair.
    • Mutations | N/A
  • ʟɪғᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ
    • Born August 11th 286AC in Kharko to her Krainivaya Ailor mother and her traveling Avanthar. She was born into poverty, and was the middle child to an older brother and younger sister.
    • Raised on survival, she'd take many odd jobs to get money, which helped her observe and learn in the world of the people. As she aged, she'd led herself into pickpocketing on the side, developing a survival mindset.
    • She would find herself in Regalia in the means of adventure and distance from a disappointed mother. Yelyzaveta went back to making ends meet in her early days.
    • Yelyzaveta meets a man and gets engaged, having a daughter only for the fiance to die early on. She would leave Regalia to be with family while she grieved.
    • After a while, Yelyzaveta made her way back to the city. She's currently attempting to build her life back together in the city.

1RCAHnaWBt0W28SCcdw6BUN-pRVttG0Wx7FcZ4YeuXR-GfWDf_aCWjoBLOmkZLADRg6rvsxImJbgykoHolpp5JPBzhj72bTWIPikbkxtNoeOCEMm2a1iaPJ2AXrj8AHfEPdqKQIB

N8GMO_R-wmqxjUaNQncyATTs9vkG9sYaetDpkUmVU7fT0oIlHisMCzce0GDfqDUse4lxrAXYKbEV6CLxl3Tju9P5df6wWBwPHejeD4RK0euljmcDBjyRIxSLCv2BYVkxvce_4xSr

Last edited:
Very pretty aesthetics upon the character sheet that seem to fit her persona and vampiric mutations well! We'll jump right into the review - so please be sure to make any edits mentioned in Dark Blue!
  • Life story:
    • Please could you add the year of her birth? (It is 307AC at present).
    • How is Yelisaveta keeping her vampirism hidden from Thelamir - and what is stopping her from infecting him or her child to spread the curse? Please explain the mental turmoil or reasoning behind this in her lifestory (briefly)!
    • Where does her dislike for the nickname Elisabeth come from, where does that fit into her story?
    • Does she have any goals for the future that you would be willing to share in your character app? (Optional)
A beautifully written character, I look forward to seeing her in-game! Please tag me once these edits are completed! @DiabloDonut

Point reshuffle, Body stat updated, Sorcery added, Mutations added, and Change of Sanguine bloodline. All edits have been made in This colour!

Half race update! Picked Half Avanthar and therefore have put the racials for that down. I swapped out Bodycare for Perception, and for sorcery traded Mind Shield 1 for Flux Shift 7 @Eronoc

Half race update! Picked Half Avanthar and therefore have put the racials for that down. I swapped out Bodycare for Perception, and for sorcery traded Mind Shield 1 for Flux Shift 7 @Eronoc
My sole point is to ask that you add a point or two to the end of her life story, as she's been in Regalia for half a year+ and there's no information there on what she's been up to.

@HydraLana Sorry for the so soon ping, but this character has been infected with Vampirism. Kits added and marked all sorcery as unable to use, as well as adding it to her life story

Remains Approved.

After a long inactive time, this app has been updated to the newer format!
Point got rearranged, culture changed to Krainivaya as Vladno got axed, therefore name updated to fit @HydraLana

Hello there! Claiming this application for review.

Approved!