Ye Olde Skinne Shoppe (by Indyfan98)

indyfan98

I'm not narcissistic. I'm just better than you.
Reaction score
a crappy hole in the ground, Pennsylvania.
Faction
ProudhammerClan
Hello! I make skins! Yeah, that's all I got to say. Prices are negotiated upon what you feel my work is worth. So, I will refuse anything ridiculously low. I take Regals. Anyways, examples!

Aztec_Skin.webp
Aztec Guy

Maraya_Skin.webp
Maraya (For Sale)

Oldor_Skin.webp
Oldor Proudhammer, Desertified

Oldor2_Skin.webp
Oldor, Original

Pierre_Skin.webp
Ancylotherium Url with Rhino Horn (For Sale)

Sithembisa_Skin.webp
Sithembisa, the Giraffe Url

Slizzar_Skin.webp
Slizzar (For Sale)

Wolond_Skin.webp
Wolond Kathar, Wilderling Varient

Urdweld_Skin.webp
Urdweld Dwarf (For Sale)

Ovirran_Varran.webp
Ovirran Varran (For Sale)

Orantrang_Skin.webp
Orantrang

So, yeah. Post below that you want a skin. I will do pretty much anything. Inbox me if you are interested in one of the example skins that are for sale. Just give me a short description of what kind of skin you are looking for (I.E. race, clothing, just a short few sentence description of the character is fine). Anyways, have a Massive day!

Last edited:
Hey, I am the first customer, I am wondering if you take Regals, because IDN have IRL money to give, also, if it is not too hard, I want a Kathar skin, Female with like a Black Dress.

Hey, I am the first customer, I am wondering if you take Regals, because IDN have IRL money to give, also, if it is not too hard, I want a Kathar skin, Female with like a Black Dress.
Yes, sorry. I should have specified. I take regals.

Hey Indy, so let's get down to business. You know the score, so I'll just drop references.
latest

5259565-640_108355948-1327930_p.jpg
The first one is the prototype I mentioned, so don't bother putting too much effort. (No hat and could the outfit be a Burgundy colour please)

The second one will come later.

Thanks Indy.

I am in need of a head for a Altalar. Her eyes are light blue with midnight black hair. And very fair skin color. If you can do this for me that would be great. I'll pay regals. I currently have no money in my bank but I should have enough to pay you for the head by the time you finish hopefully if you have any questions msg me on discord. midnightRey#3660
@indyfan98

Last edited: