Archived Yanar, More Flowers!

• Thread starter Thread starter jemoeder2021
  • Start date Start date
This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jemoeder2021

Not Registered
Haha! This is one of the ideas that isn't requested yet, only by me on teamspeak!
I am no yanar myself, but i do understand that not much people are, because of the bad advantages for only people and not them selves.

dandelion: Remove all effects
Tupl: Speed 1 for 30 seconds (after cooldown maybe blindness 3 seconds?)
allium: strenght 10 seconds (Yes i know it may come out op... just tell my what to change)
Azure: increase Jump 2 for 20 seconds (because jumps not that handy)
Oxeye Daise: poison for 5 seconds/maybe blindness 5seconds? (Yes i think yanars can use self defence and not by killing the oponent but by harming him)

Don't dirrectly disagree ask new changes etc. Or only when you really don't find that this should be implemented)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
You can always say new things for new flowers i haven't named yet...

I made alot of mistakes in english etc. Sorry I'm on my phone...

Haha! This is one of the ideas that isn't requested yet, only by me on teamspeak!
I am no yanar myself, but i do understand that not much people are, because of the bad advantages for only people and not them selves.

dandelion: Remove all effects
cyan flower: Speed 1 for 30 seconds (after cooldown maybe blindness 3 seconds?)
allium: strenght 10 seconds (Yes i know it may come out op... just tell my what to change)
Azure: increase Jump 2 for 20 seconds (because jumps not that handy)
Oxeye Daise: poison for 5 seconds/maybe blindness 5seconds? (Yes i think yanars can use self defence and not by killing the oponent but by harming him)

Don't dirrectly disagree ask new changes etc. Or only when you really don't find that this should be implemented)

๖ۣۜNeato to giving power to the Yanar, however I feel the strength should be exchanged for resistance. It will make more sense, not only because it only lasts 10 seconds and is level 1, but because the Yanar are not exactly fighters, they should be able to "Root" themselves into the ground, giving themselves a slowness along with this resistance.
+1 Support, Wishing For Slight Additions

๖ۣۜNeato to giving power to the Yanar, however I feel the strength should be exchanged for resistance. It will make more sense, not only because it only lasts 10 seconds and is level 1, but because the Yanar are not exactly fighters, they should be able to "Root" themselves into the ground, giving themselves a slowness along with this resistance.
+1 Support, Wishing For Slight Additions

Yanars can't give themselves effects but they can help their players so they can apply strength on people resistance would have to go on another person as well.

I like this idea and support it, maybe tulips, (depending on color) should be able to heal from poison? or maybe putting out fire if a person is on fire?

I'd like to see some Yanars in battle with these.

I would LOVE to see this added to Yanars, you got my support on this, mate. :)

-Greetings, Theboomyfly.

Aha thanks first idea and I hitted right! But these yanars heal others never them selves... Having a yanar duo could come out very very interesting

Supported, however, in the past, this WAS suggested. However, since there weren't more flowers, people suggested using different types of wood and vines, this might be seen as a bit more possible, but it wasn't implemented back then so I'm not sure it will be implemented now. That being said, I really do hope that it would be implemented, since healing is hardly useful in PvP and having Yanar fill more of a true "support" role would make more people want to play as them. (Then again, who wants to play Support anyways? Psh.)

Sevrish told me this is maybe beein implemented... But staff is very busy...

This suggestion was previously discussed on this thread here.
Anyways, support.

Would also be cool if the effects had something to do with the flower's ingame or real life properties.

Sorry but i didn't read that yet... Anyway we could look up like the effects some flowers do in real life...

It says: Oxeye Daisy helps against deseases when applied to the skin... Removal of weakness slowness and poinson?

Maybe Azure removes bad effects for it self? Like yanar could "eat" it.

Dandelion: speed 2 for 10 seconds... after side effect 3 seconds blindness

Like or quote the ones that are better then in my first thread.

Supported, however, in the past, this WAS suggested. However, since there weren't more flowers, people suggested using different types of wood and vines, this might be seen as a bit more possible, but it wasn't implemented back then so I'm not sure it will be implemented now. That being said, I really do hope that it would be implemented, since healing is hardly useful in PvP and having Yanar fill more of a true "support" role would make more people want to play as them. (Then again, who wants to play Support anyways? Psh.)

I am a Yanar/Elf, and I am fine with playing support.

Status
Not open for further replies.