Xeniya Sekiann

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by SaltyLikeTheSea, Jan 5, 2021.

1. SaltyLikeTheSea

SaltyLikeTheSea x2 your daily serving of salt

[​IMG]
    ・.━━━━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━━━━.・
    [​IMG]
    "Careful who you trust in a world of facades and fraudulent promises of hopes and dreams."

[​IMG]
    Nickname: X, Xen
    Aliases: Deianira
    Race: Homunculi Suvial Altalar

Eye Colour: Red with black scleras

[​IMG]
    Xeniya is agnostic, knowing there are higher beings out there but was raised to believe most were powerful mages, choosing not to subscribe to any religious ideas due to that, the annoying religious people she has met and the fact she will not reach the afterlife.

Xeniya was created to be a mindless soldier for the sanguine, who broke away from what she was meant to do and instead has forged her own path to protect those she feels need to be protected.

・.━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━.・

[​IMG]
    “Hell in her eyes, fury in her heart.”
    ・.━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━.・

[​IMG]

Ranged Combat
    +8 Light Ranged Combat (+8 Points)

Arken Pact
    +8
    Loner Pact (+8 Points)

Melee Combat
    +10 Unarmed Combat (+10 Points)

Void Sorcery
    +6 Sorcery (+6 Points)

Special Training
    +5 Medical Training (+5 Points)

Magitech Engineering
    +3 Biotech (+3 Points)

Roguery
    +3 Rogue Ability (Wall Climb 3) (+3 Points)
    +3 Burglary Pack (+3 Points)

Performance Arts
    +3 Circus Arts (+2 Hobby, +1 Point)

Culinary Art
    +3 Cooking Arts (+3 Hobby)

Craft Art
    +5 Construction Arts (+5 Hobby Points)

Linguistics
    +3 Wa'an (+3 Points)

10 + 8 + 1.5 (3*.5) = 19 capped at 15.

[​IMG]
    Common
    Wa'an

[​IMG]
    "If I cannot bend the will of heaven then I will raise hell.”

[​IMG]
    Element Control 4
    Element Control 7

[​IMG]
    Age Control I
    Arken Speculate I
    Arcane Mastery I
    Dravinda Gift I
    Dravinda Gift II
    Dravinda Gift III
    Battle Sense I

Talea’s Blessings
    Not selected as she is incapable of ever accessing it
    [​IMG]
    Aberrancy: Von Kerle Bloodline and Void Homunculi
    Aberrancy Tier: Complete

Detectable: Yes
    Magestone Effect: No Effect
    Purestone Effect: Abilities disabled
    Hallowed Stone Effect: Spontaneous Combustion
    Currently Infected?: No
    Von Kerle (19 abilities)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    • Half of Xenyia's face is made of shifting shadows, the feature on that side crafted of pure glowing light, shadowy wisps come off her and her eyes, as well as she, is missing her right hand which has been replaced by a magitech one, and she has three void mutations, void claws which make her fingers blackened and has an 'M' cut over her heart which appears as if it was a freshly made wound that is always bleeding. As well as when she cries, dark black liquid welds in hr eyes instead of normal tears.
    • Xeniya is a 6'3ft Suvial, besides her mutations she has a serious case of resting bitch face, her hair is black and almost always in a messy braid or worn down, she wears a wedding ring on her normal hand that is gold with a sapphire on it and often is wearing a worn red scarf, she also has tattoos all up her arms and over her back of shadowy figures in battle, and she likes to wear red and grey, often wearing clothing that will not get in the way of her combat
    • Xeniya when in vampiric form takes on the name Deianira. She grows four more sets of arms that are slightly elongated as well as she gains the appearance of spiders crawling underneath her skin. She also gains four sets of long spider legs that help lift her up off the ground and give her height, though are purely aesthetic. Her skin turns a pale white going into a gradient down her chest into grey. She gains 5 pairs of eyes that turn completely black with a slim ring of red where the iris once was though cannot be used functionally. One is above her normal pair of eyes, three running down the center of her chest, and one on her neck. She gains three sets of dark grey horns that extend out her forehead and curl upward. Her facial features become more elegant and sharp. Running down her upper arms are dark grey tattoos, detailing shadowy figures in battle. Sprouting from her back is large grey bat wings. They are rather angular and sharp and have a large wingspan though are not functional.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "No matter how hard I try I can't change the monster that I was."

[​IMG]
    • Xeniya was crafted by the Void Gods after Anya and Mirabella prayed for a child
    Xeniya Wyrann was born due to both Anya and Mirabella praying to the Void Gods for a child. Seamingly they listened and blessed the pair with who would soon be known as Xeniya. She was given the purpose of being a loyal member and defender for her coven. She was raised by both of them, though did her studies mainly on her own. She read many books on her skills, spending much of her time in the Solifuge library. As well as she often went to the sewers to work on her combat skills alone, practicing on dummies and duels where she learned to accept death as a natural consequence of failure.

She trained with Mirabella as well. As she developed her personality, she was taught to be as apathetic as possible, though this would prove somewhat difficult as some of Mirabella's coven members tried to guide her to a more acceptable path, acting as the angel on her shoulder. While others went to lead her down a much darker one as the devil on her shoulder. Though she came out mostly as intended, ready to follow through with her 'divine' purpose.

In the following month of being alive, she had been in a live hunt in the woods, where Erwin nearly killed her. But due to another coven member's fast healing, she lived through the ordeal. Though this was the start of her learning the rather harsh truth of how people on the surface would treat her. She found a kind soul named Sugar who ended up hiring her at the Nook where she works as a peacekeeper.

In her second month, she ended up developing a bad taste for kathar, deeming them liars and traitors due to someone she deemed close to her leaving abruptly without a word to another coven. As well as an ongoing war with a Kaahl. She as well was infected with the Dorkarth bloodline, which severely changed her view and general attitude, now deeming combat to be below her and not allowing any weakness to be shown to her.

Finally, in her third month, she made many visits to Greygates making a fair few enemies. One such enemy was Erwin, who she nearly tempted to release from jail. She then was arrested for murder along with a few others in her coven, deeming she would ‘turn her life around', she started working for the noble house Reinard and getting to know her fellow co-workers at the Nook.

She was later found out for being a vampire two weeks into her job and was publicly whipped. She was also fired from the Nook when it was discovered she was the one who kidnapped a noble from the Nook. After that she started to spiral, seemingly aging backward. She became more combative and rebellious, going on a vandalism spree which got cut short when she was caught by the guards. She made a deal with the guard so she didn't lose any limbs, but ended up becoming even more spiteful. She started to take her anger out on the Militia in Crookback, seemingly taking out her misplaced anger on others.

After many months she went on a few crime sprees, robbing a few stores, vandalizing various spots and leaving behind coded messages, and holding people hostage. She ended up leaving the Scion when her mother made a clone of her to have the 'real' perfect daughter and joined the Mystrari Coven as a higher-up with Merellien as her new Deprincess. She also adopted Arye and Gale into what she dubbed 'the scribble' which was her family tree.

She got engaged as well, coming to know their new coven mates as time went on. She was taken by Harlow and mentally tortured in Aesling's mirror realm. The next day she was caught and dragged out of Crookback by a merc, she ended up getting handed to the guard where they removed her hand and gave her a final warning that the next time she would be caught she would be dead.

She was once again caught by the guard, though escaped before being cured and executed. She lived in Crookback for some time, running her bar and laying low. She finally got married, taking on the last name Sekiaan and forgetting the last tie to her mother she had. Then the curing chamber exploded, and with it peace within the city. She began to play two sides when the sanguine took over, secretly betraying the dream she thought she always wanted in turn for the people who saw her as nothing but the villain.
    Relationships from a scale of 10 to -10

Milo 10/10 "You are the only one I truly love. Until death do us part."

Arye 9/10 "You feel like the first friend to understand why I do what I do. It is nice."

Gale 7/10 "You are a bit childish but have a good heart. I will watch your back."

Bennet 5/10 "I hope this city does not destroy you."

Harlow 4/10 "You are better than I thought you were."

Anya 2/10 "You really are trying to be better."

Merellien -7/10 "I am going to rip out your other eye like you made me do to his."

Mirabella -10/10 "I guess your training failed. You're not in charge, I'm free."

Erwin -10/10 "You are pathetic. Do something with the scrapes you call a life."
    [​IMG]
    2 Warrior (Forced)
    1 Rogue

[​IMG]
    "It does not matter if you live happily ever after. The point is that you lived."
    ・.━━━━━━━━━━━━ † ━━━━━━━━━━━━.​

• Powerful x 5
    • Immersive x 1
    • Cuddles! x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    #1 SaltyLikeTheSea, Jan 5, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2021
  2. fantuinn

fantuinn most honest biped in athens Staff Member Lore2

Claimed for review.​

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. fantuinn

@SaltyLikeTheSea Please extend the backstory. I know it's for a Shadowbrood, but my expectation is at least a paragraph or two. Maybe explain what the first two weeks of her life was like, or what the exact combination of parents was.

4. SaltyLikeTheSea

5. fantuinn

6. SaltyLikeTheSea

@fantuinn Hey! I changed X's points around. I changed her age for fun flavour, as well as I got rid of her daggers, picket pocketing and dancing arts to add a point to her fans and I gave her burglary arts since I like the new system. Adjusted her body stat and finally changed her racials over to the new ones! All changes marked in RED

7. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

@SaltyLikeTheSea
    Her backstory is extremely small in comparison to her age, please add on more to her backstory and why she has the skills that she does. Once you finish with such, tag me.

8. SaltyLikeTheSea

Since she’s a shadowbrood, her age isn’t her “real” age. She’s icly 4 weeks old, though would you still like be to expand a bit more on everything? : o

9. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

Oops, I am severely blind and misread the aberrancy section. My mistake, approved.

10. SaltyLikeTheSea

@Nesstro Hey! Xeniya got infected with vampirism so I added on the vampiric form and mutations on her app!

11. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

Approved.

12. SaltyLikeTheSea

@Nesstro Fortifaction arts got Thanos snapped. So I put those points into winemaking and statecraft. All changes marked in RED

13. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

I will be taking over this app for review!

14. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

• You're 5 points over the Age cap, be sure to adjust that.
    Make changes in Green and tag me when finished.

15. SaltyLikeTheSea

16. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

Approved!

17. SaltyLikeTheSea

@KrakenLord01 I swapped out Auld Varlord for Auld Echoscream as I'm not really using the mutation or enjoying it. Change is marked in RED

18. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

Re-approved!

19. SaltyLikeTheSea

@KrakenLord01 Hiya! I swapped out winemaking for siege command. I also added a fun body horror edition to her Auld Form and updated her backstory. All changes marked in RED.

20. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

Re-approved!

21. SaltyLikeTheSea

@KrakenLord01 New Dorkarth update go brrrr. All abilities have now been updated and are marked in RED. Also, I think my vampiric form is still compliant with the new requirements, so if you could let me know if it is or not that be extra appreciated!

#21 SaltyLikeTheSea, Apr 7, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
  22. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

Re-approved!

23. SaltyLikeTheSea

@KrakenLord01 Update go brrr. Lowered war fan by one. Put hobby points into theatre art, ditched writing. Ditched the old profs and added on a roguery ability. Saved a TON of points for IC learning. All changes marked in RED

24. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

Re-approved!

25. SaltyLikeTheSea

@KrakenLord01 For some reason my approved tag poofed? Mind adding that back for me when you get the time? Thank yooou <3

26. SaltyLikeTheSea

@KrakenLord01 X got infected with werebeastism! Placed under the werebeastism tab. All changes marked in RED as well.

27. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

Re-approved!

28. SaltyLikeTheSea

@KrakenLord01 Just pinging to let you know I'm removing her werebeastism since we found out via tickets Broods cannot become werebeasts

• Like Like x 1
    #28 SaltyLikeTheSea, May 2, 2021
    Last edited: May 3, 2021
  29. SaltyLikeTheSea

@KrakenLord01 Wow wow another tag! I decided to swap out Xeniya war fans for unarmed. As well as added cooking since she took an interest ICly to it! All changes marked in RED

30. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

Re-approved!

31. SaltyLikeTheSea

@KrakenLord01 Heyo! Added two new languages to X, both taught by her boyfriend. Had a free slot for a language for homeland so I used that then got linguistics for the other. I got Circus arts as well for some points to explain X newfound parkour skills. All changes marked in RED

32. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

• Free homeland languages are only if the character or one of their parents is from that homeland, and neither person involved in Xeniya's creation are from Dexai. Please use Linguistics for Wa'an as well.
    Make changes and tag when finished.

33. SaltyLikeTheSea

34. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

Re-approved!

35. SaltyLikeTheSea

@KrakenLord01 Heyo! Did a quick update to X. Lowered her age from 95 to 28 since I feel she wasn't acting the age I had her set for a while. As well as I added the last 4 points I had to theatre arts. And finally, she switched bloodlines from Dorkarth to Von Kerle, I think my vampiric form still fits the requirements but let me know if I'm wrong! Also updated her whole personality section as it was outdated. All changes marked in RED

#35 SaltyLikeTheSea, May 24, 2021
    Last edited: May 26, 2021
  36. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

Re-approved!

37. SaltyLikeTheSea

@KrakenLord01 Arken Pact go brrr. So I swapped my points around. Lowered Theatre, Cooking and Circus arts

38. KrakenLord01

KrakenLord01 That Guy

Re-approved!

39. SaltyLikeTheSea

@KrakenLord01 For some reason the approved tag has poofed on my app. So if I could get that back pretty please that would be lovely.

• Like Like x 1
  40. SaltyLikeTheSea

@KrakenLord01 Swapped out Utility since I never used it. Divided the points among Light Range, Dagger and Unarmed combat. Adjusted body stat as well and preferred weapon due to this change. All changes marked in RED

#40 SaltyLikeTheSea, Jul 30, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2021