• Character Sheets are optional on MassiveCraft. You do not need a sheet to play or be whitelisted on our server. You only need a sheet if you plan to engage in roleplay combat.

Played Character X-a-vi-er

This character is actively played.

XavIsTired

Beggar
Reaction score

• Name:V.I.P.E.R 01 ( virtually indestructible perfectly engineered robot)
    Alias:R.O.C.S (radio operated combat system) W.A.S.P (what a silly program)
  • Race: Automata

• Occult: no

• Sexuality: questioning

CORE CONCEPT

• V.I.P.E.R has come to regalia to take notes on the people of the city, but its main focus was the Asha to see how well they and the half breeds have survived in the city.

APPEARANCE

V.I.P.E.R is an Asha based automata, standing at about 5'5 this furry little menace is covered in black fur and paint, and is made from Teslatech technology branch.

PROFICIENCIES
    • Strength:7
      • Technique Parry, Pinning throw, Building scale, shrug off, Knockback sweep, force toss, steady body, Weapon throw (Free)
    • Constitution:7
      • Shield block (Free), shield brace, shield deflect, shield snare, shield cover, rebound, debuff endurance, rage counter
  • Wisdom:0

• Dexterity:0
  • Magic:0

• intelligence:0
    • Chem cleanse (Free automaton pack)

LANGUAGES

• Calem

• Common

• Hellas

• Letz

• D;ithanie

• Dressalo

• Droque

• Gallwech

• Aontaithe

• Altalar

• Sulvaley

• Ibeth

• Vasar

• Vaman

• Natl

BACKSTORY

V.I.P.E.R was made to follow after, learn, study, and test the Asha and people of regalia to see how well its creator would fit in in this society. If proved successful, the creator would move into Regalia, if not. The Automata would be destroyed. Since then, the Automata has watched from the shadows only now stepping into the light in order to get proper results. And thankfully due to its smart creator, this automaton has feelings.

Seeing as the Automata has not only some of its creator's memories but also its own, his knowledge of languages has spread widely.

Last edited: