World Edit Service

Discussion in 'Faction Announcements' started by Oblivaify, Jul 9, 2022.

1. Oblivaify

Oblivaify Blood and Fire... Premium

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Introducing: The World Edit Service!
    In exchange for a regal fee, the Game Department will perform simple World Edit or terraforming tasks for players throughout our survival worlds. This valuable service is already being used by faction leaders across MassiveCraft to remove dense forests, drain lakes or clear large underground spaces in a simple, instant process.

[​IMG]

Requesting the World Edit Service

To request the World Edit service, start by making a ticket in-game or in the survival discord. Let them know the details of where, what and how large you want the edits to be and they will be in contact to nail down the specifics and walk you through the process. Payment is calculated on a variable scale, depending on the service requested, and is paid to @console before the service is complete.

Staff reserve the right to decline any request for world edit if it is deemed unfit for the Factions-Survival map or if the request requires a combination of many small-area world edit commands.​

[​IMG]

World Edit Service Pricing
    • Drain (Water or Lava): Free

• Fill (Water or Lava): 1 regal per 100 blocks

• Setting Blocks to Air: 1 regal per 10 blocks

• Land Smoothing: 100 regals per chunk

• Randomizing pre-built blocks: 1 regal per 100 blocks. Additional payment of all types and quantities of blocks used in a chest.
      • Stones, Woods, Grasses, Terracotta, Wool, Concrete, Ice, Glasses can be randomized to the same type.
    • Copper Oxidation: 5 regals per block oxidised (or polished) to a stage of your choice.
    [​IMG]

Example Process of a World Edit Service Request
    The leader of Faction [X] has an underground build completely made of stone. They want to mix in andesite, diorite and stone bricks throughout the build in a random fashion.

They have all the materials, but don’t have the time to spend hours randomizing blocks throughout their huge underground build. They can use the world edit service, costing 1r per 100 blocks plus the payment of all materials used in the randomization process.

After making a ticket and working with a member of the Game Department to define exactly what they would like from the service, the 1000 stone block build that is requested to be randomized with 40% stone, 20% andesite 20% diorite and 20% stone bricks.

This would cost the faction leader 100 regals, payable to @console, plus 200 andesite, diorite and stone brick blocks.​

[​IMG]

Please let us know if you have any questions in the comment thread below!

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Dixii

Dixii

Sorry for the silly question, I was considering the purchase of a vault with a faction hub with regals, however it is in the map being deleted. He told me this service allows me to have staff world edit and move the base to a different map for a regal fee. Is this true or is he just trying to get a quick buck out of me for a soon to wipe base?

-Thank you!

3. Rahm_Kota

Rahm_Kota Winged Heart Grenadier

Hey @Dixii, while we haven't finalized the exact details yet, the current plan is to allow cubical shaped sections to be transferred over to another world when Essalonia gets deleted. Part of this may be free, part of this may cost regals. But there will be a service to allow bases to be moved over.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  4. Dixii

Dixii

Thank you a ton for the response, Wonderful news for me. My base is 7 chunks by 7 chunks and already pre cut and prepared to be world edited when the time comes, it's just a big vault and portal area with the start of a faction hub. Thank you again!