with love, baddie baba

babaMP3

innocent until proven filthy
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
hello friends! im baba, or you can call me rico (he/him/his). either names are fine with me. im 25 years old, gay, live in san francisco, and obsess over public transit. the last two facts there kinda dominate my personality.

i like coffee, writing, chatting with friends, and brunching with the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse. my favorite color is pink and i am a pisces sun, cancer moon, and scorpio rising (splish-splash). and im an entp! wow

i like a good vodka martini because i hate my health. currently in the process of learning how to shotgun guayaki yerba mate (bluephoria or orange exuberance). i worked as a barista for a few years and a lady threw a mug at my forehead so now i have a little faded scar, it's giving almost harry potter. happy to now work in public transit. my latest hyperfixations consist of the show kath & kim, amanda lepore, english bulldogs, and that homophobic dog meme from some time ago.

i first started on massive around 2013 i think, originally as a factions/survival player. it was a fun time. i used to be a walrus stripper back then. anyways, i eventually got into roleplay and played my first proper character--a mean old lady named celine anahera. pretty much all of my roleplay has been in and around nobility because i have a thing for fanciful noble ladies and political dramas. yall have no idea the kind of grip game of thrones, house of cards, the west wing, and the borgias had(have) on me.

i love massive and it holds a special place in my heart. im not here all the time but i like to come back periodically and reconnect with the community that helped make me who i am today. i have this urge, this itch, to roleplay and get back into the groove of things but. idk, thhings either don't stick or other life-obligations get ahold of me. i wanna make new friends and roleplay more again, get into all the fun things that happen here and open up a dusty room in my heart that i rarely get to peek in to anymore. so thats why im introducing myself! hello! please be my friend, and can we roleplay together? lets chat!!! im still brainstorming a character. or noble family. or, idek. i just wanna have fun.

anyways, thanks! love you xoxo

Last edited: