• Character Sheets are optional on MassiveCraft. You do not need a sheet to play or be whitelisted on our server. You only need a sheet if you plan to engage in roleplay combat.

Played Character Wisteria | The Lambent Librarian

TeaRoses

TikTok kid
Staff member
Media 2
Reaction score
“Every mind is different, containing an accumulation of matters unique to each person. Each mi...jpg
“Every mind is different, containing an accumulation of matters unique to each person. Each mi...jpg

Character Information:
Full Name: Wisteria Netollihua ‘Moonlit Lilac Muse’
Heritage: Half-Yanar {Ferlon} & Lanlath
Religion: Estelley
Occult: Exist Mageborn

Character concept:
Wisteria, born in the slums of Regalia and thrust into the lofty halls of academia, is an eccentric and imaginative librarian. Nourished by hopeful wist, she possesses a fervent drive to record the stories of everyone she meets. Though beneath her frills and theatrics lies a sweetened zealotry—an undying love to preserve her faith, one transcript at a time.

• She is an Estelley worhsipper of Aseia, and Leyon
  • She is an active member of the scribe gui
Appearance Information:
Wisteria is a diminutive figure, standing just slightly above five feet tall. She has wild blonde ringlets that frame her face and pale blue eyes. Her Yanar features are glamoured subtly, with lavender orchid-shaped petals sprouting in wild clumps from her temples, trailing down her jawline, and across her cheeks. Similar clusters of these delicate flowers can be found throughout her hair and on various limbs.

Proficiencies:
Dexterity | 7
Ranger Tag
Ranger Wallop
Ranger Blur
Hook Shot
Ranger Cut
Ranger Splash
Wisdom | 2
Chem Hyperfocus {Free Yanar pack}
Chem Bang
Technique Perry
Magic | 5
Magic Snare {Free Yanar pack}
Magic Trip
Magic Resist
Magic Warp
Magic Revenge
Shapeshift

Languages:
Natl, Altalar, Kriv and Agasi

Elamöna traced around her own neck for a sightless object. like a great heat seizing a mirage, a silvered necklace warbles into sight. She unclips it, before holding it out to Wisteria.
"I will give you what Lord Artarel gave me. An extension of Her power. I do not know how long it will keep you safe - and I can only hope it does. So take upon what was gifted to me once."
  • Warden: Elamöna Netollihua
    • Wisteria is Immune to Prideborn mindvex, Bodyborn forced mutations, and general Arkenborn/Godborn emotion reading/memory alterations/mind manipulation, so long as they remain the ward.

Callëlassä Mercenary Company:
Chosen elf heritage mechanic: Maquixtl can analyze blood to understand the genetic make-up of something, or discover inherited genetic traits or faults.

Last edited:
Reactions: BluetoothWater
0264f3aa7846f4a847296b4d25d5c525.png

Carries on person

Pet worm {Awry}
Personal Journal and ink pod

Reading mirror { Gift from Vanectus }
Jade pendant {Gift from Cee}

Kept at home
Pale purple blanket { Gift from Drulailmon }

Silk Pillow { Gift from Vanectus }
Small black spear, slightly blunted { Gift from Kelevmor }
Pet Rat {Ribbon}
Pet Rabbit {Pearl}
Small Lyre
Basic wooden bow
Lothar retainer uniform

Wooden toy doll

Jewelry Box
Fly-shaped brooch { Gift from Pierrot }
Metal centipede bracelet { Gift from Pierrot }

An array of sea glass {Gift from Leiara}
Silver chain ship necklace {Gift from Leiara}

Marble Jar
Pearlescent marble { Gift from Benue }

White bone marble { Made by Bancroft }
Pink & Purple glittering marble
x1 Orange, x4 Blue, x4 Red, x2 Green

wezkKaM.gif

xkFt1Z6.png
J4hbXQd.png
WHb7hlr.jpg
rjmRaQg.png
LEqfqiK.png
XuZDYXz.png
9UZyHJv.png
9FgElyd.png

Last edited:
@1TeaChan1 Welcome, app looks amazing. Just need two small things and you'll be all set. For your core concept section, could you make mention of the character's outlook on religious/religious beliefs? Second thing is you have 6 points remaining, buying packs is optional but you do need to allocate them into one of the point buy stats.

@1TeaChan1 Welcome, app looks amazing. Just need two small things and you'll be all set. For your core concept section, could you make mention of the character's outlook on religious/religious beliefs? Second thing is you have 6 points remaining, buying packs is optional but you do need to allocate them into one of the point buy stats.

Thank you! I definitely can build upon their religious beliefs.
Sure I can allocate those 6 points into her stats

All done ^_^ Let me know if the stats was filled out correctly, if there is anything else that needs clarifying

@ChapterDeath
Hello! I have updated parts of my character,
everything this is new is highlighted in pink.
It needs approving ~

More specifically I added a little bit to Religion and appearance and updated her Proficiencies.
I hope is all works out, thank you! xx

Approved. As a quick note @1TeaChan1 you put preying instead of praying which implies they might be hunting people by the shrine.

Hey @ChapterDeath , ^O^ I have made a few changes to Wisterias sheet here's a list of them all;

Core Concept:
- Updated her religious views
- Changed the overall wording

Proficiencies:
- Added the Basiton Pack
- Added Magic Displacing and Protection

Personality & Likes:
- cleaned up the wording
- Added swimming to tie with the diving pack

Life story:
- added more background on her parents.

Last edited:
@ChapterDeath
Hey! I gave Wisteria's application a design overhaul and a few changes to her;
religion paragraph, proficiencies, abilities and life story.

^O^ Thank you so much!

Hello ^O^ @ChapterDeath
Minor changes;

{ removed Affliction Wisdom pack and replaced with Mirror Incantation }

and updated abilities list

Last edited:
HELLO I AM SORRY @ChapterDeath

I did some rebuilding today, here are the changes;

Removed Enchanted buffer for Arcane attraction
Removed Breaking force for Instant cleanse

Added Yanar racial extra spell, Disrupting Rune

Changed Greater Mage spells to;
Magic Bolt, Spirit Rush, Banishment

Thank you very much!

Yes but you don't have the Greater Mage slot for it. The same with Bonded Fate, you don't have the Theurgy Pack relating to that ability.
Ah! I see I see! thank you, I will note this once the larger update is over and can fix that up

@ChapterDeath Hey ^O^
I decided not to pick up any of the new packs, so I fixed up those abilities!
Hope they are correct now, Thank you so much!

Update Log:

- Wisteria Netollihua changed to Wisallanëa “Wisteria” Nomëssa
- Netollihua family name has been changed to Nomëssa for all members
- Fixed date of birth