Winterless' Significantly Less Cringe Introduction Post

Reaction score
Faction
Argost
Kingdom
Argost Domain
G'day, howdy, and bonjour,

I'm Winterless. I've had many names on this server, ranging from GHOSTMW237, Synthesia, Valar_, and ABLOCKOFDIRT. Don't ask me about that last one.
  • I am Australian, and live in the ACST timezone. This is why you probably won't see me around much on the server during usual hours, since I'm typically busy.
  • I am a final year university student, studying a double degree of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
  • I am half-Japanese, quarter Punjabi Indian, and quarter Australian, with heritage from Scottish/English free-settlers. No, I don't speak Japanese.
  • I've been doing my best to learn French for the past couple of years. After two semesters worth of university language courses I'm still a bit unconfident with the language. I'll get there.
  • I used to play Factions, and specifically used to be a PvPer. I was quite an unpleasant person during those times. These days I roleplay, and have played the character Gwilym Arnyn since 2019.
Outside of Massive, my interests include country music, dancing, nightclubbing, 3D art, and another games like Counter-Strike and Escape from Tarkov. I am a recovering League of Legends addict.

I've been on this server since 2014, and for better or worse I'm still here, and still learning lessons. MassiveCraft lives in everything. It lives in how we put on a jacket, and how we take off the jacket. It lives in how we treat people. Abridged Karate Kid quotes aside, hopefully I see you around on the server.

Much obliged