Will Build For You Courtesy Of Me

Discussion in 'General' started by Ninja124r, Aug 6, 2019.

?

7 8 9

1. 1

25.0%
  2. 2

50.0%
  3. 3

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ninja124r

Ninja124r brainlag
    1. -={The Great Kingdom of SunKiss}=-

hello i am giving out my building services to anyone willing to buy

i have portfolio on plot and on a private world

i can build vaults and other stuff you want :)

http://sketchtoy.com/69002491 <-- advertisement

ill build for you to schem or if u want build in survivla world for greater price

:D

pm in game or on forums thansk

[​IMG]

will build whatever the fuck you want

WE'RE BACK BABY, CONSECUTIVE YEARS, NOT JUST ONE YEAR AND THEN TEN YEARS LATER DO THE EXACT SAME THING... I'm talkin back to back. CONSECUTIVE YEARS, 1993-1994 blockbuster gaming champion, YOU'RE LOOKIN AT HIM... IN THE INTERNATIONAL MULTIPLAYER GAMING PHENOMENON, NOT JUST IN THE PAST NOT JUST RIGHT NOW, BUT YOU'RE LOOKIN AT THE FUTURE... You're lookin at an international gaming superstar... THE 2 TIME... YOU'RE LOOKIN AT THE FACE OF TWITCH, THE FACE OF GAMING, YOU'RE LOOKING AT HIM... all these unathletic, below five feet chubby cheek blond bangs in front of their eyes they can't see clearly punk kids who get in my way in the online gaming community. DEAD. Thats it, DEAD. AND THE ARENA IS WIDE OPEN.

SELLING MY BUILD SERVICES AND WILL BUILD WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT I GOT A BIG PORTFOLIO, VAULT, PVP BASE, A FUCKING MANOR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT WITHIN REASON AND WITHIN REGALS.

• Constructive Constructive x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 Ninja124r, Aug 6, 2019
    Last edited: May 30, 2020
  2. CreeperGirl769

CreeperGirl769

great builder would buy again

3. ZiHAMMER

ZiHAMMER Violettee is a transgender

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. founa

founa wasted

5. Ninja124r

Ninja124r brainlag

,reserved.

WE'RE BACK BABY, CONSECUTIVE YEARS, NOT JUST ONE YEAR AND THEN TEN YEARS LATER DO THE EXACT SAME THING... I'm talkin back to back. CONSECUTIVE YEARS, 1993-1994 blockbuster gaming champion, YOU'RE LOOKIN AT HIM... IN THE INTERNATIONAL MULTIPLAYER GAMING PHENOMENON, NOT JUST IN THE PAST NOT JUST RIGHT NOW, BUT YOU'RE LOOKIN AT THE FUTURE... You're lookin at an international gaming superstar... THE 2 TIME... YOU'RE LOOKIN AT THE FACE OF TWITCH, THE FACE OF GAMING, YOU'RE LOOKING AT HIM... all these unathletic, below five feet chubby cheek blond bangs in front of their eyes they can't see clearly punk kids who get in my way in the online gaming community. DEAD. Thats it, DEAD. AND THE ARENA IS WIDE OPEN.

SELLING MY BUILD SERVICES AND WILL BUILD WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT I GOT A BIG PORTFOLIO, VAULT, PVP BASE, A FUCKING MANOR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT WITHIN REASON AND WITHIN REGALS.

#5 Ninja124r, Aug 6, 2019
  6. AlysaPotato

AlysaPotato Daensquad

• Constructive Constructive x 2
  7. OliverOnly

OliverOnly Certified Hood Classic Premium
    1. The Insani Inquisition

Is this the ceo of racism?

8. Ninja124r

Ninja124r brainlag

hello

• Informative Informative x 1
    #8 Ninja124r, Aug 6, 2019
  9. FubeTheMangler

FubeTheMangler Founder of Raptum

10. iBeSlurping

iBeSlurping uwu Premium

i would hire you, you good at oriental buildings?

11. Zacatero

Zacatero give a quack to wingback
    1. *✴︎ Cadun ✴︎*

Legit guys I'm vouching for him he is so good at building vaults.

12. MDJTHEHERO

MDJTHEHERO Beggar

can i haev discount code

13. grizenator

grizenator Refugee

He built grogman and grogelf

14. Ninja124r

Ninja124r brainlag

feelsbadman grogman never conquered regalville

15. Ninja124r

Ninja124r brainlag

sunkiss approved

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #15 Ninja124r, Aug 7, 2019
  16. Ninja124r

Ninja124r brainlag

17. Ninja124r

Ninja124r brainlag

18. Sevak

Sevak King of Arthas Premium

Got a great quality build for reasonable price. ninja goes above and beyond expectations