Why Am I Selling Skins Again

Discussion in 'Massive Marketplace' started by SnashuuPomaymay, Mar 6, 2021.

1. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

im making another mistake, babey!! here we go

im literally only doing this because i want to buy myself more sweaters. i just like sweaters.

so let’s get straight to the point

IMPORTANT INFO AND DA RULES
    some of these are important so please at least skim this info​

• you will know if i have accepted your commission or not by the following; if i rate your response to this thread with the funny little penguin emote called immersive, and/or message you on discord, that means your commission has been ACCEPTED. if i rate your message with a stupid thumbs up like emote, and never pm you on discord, that means you have been DENIED. i am sorry for your loss if you get the stupid little thumbs up emote. the penguin is just superior.
    • i am willing to try anything. you could commission some weird amalgamation of limbs and strange bodily proportions and eyes for all i care, if i look at your references and think i can piece together a coherent skin in my head, i’ll accept it. no commission is a bad commission; in fact, the less boring and plain and lacklustre the references you link are, the better. i like making fancy shit.
    • this will be a static shop. what this means is that this shop will likely periodically close and reopen depending upon my motivation, which means depending on how many people have commissioned me at once, depending on my motivation, and depending on whether or not the commissions look interesting, some orders may end up getting canceled
    • due to the above point, i will not accept money until AFTER ive finished your skin. here’s how it’ll go; i will send you progress screenshots throughout the process, when i send you a screenshot of the finished product, you will pay me, and then i will send you the skin file.
    • i am ALLOWED to cancel orders. if i cancel an order you’ve made, that’s the end of it. there is no way to bribe me to accept your order, i have my reasons, be it complexity, a lack of inspiration, or a lack of motivation.
    • i will NOT, and i repeat, NOT, accept orders through pms UNLESS it’s a secret gift for someone. i do this for 2 reasons; 1, i rarely respond to dms unless it’s a name i am already familiar with, so the chances of me replying or accepting your commission if you message me on discord or mail me on the forums is slim to none. 2, i find it INFINITELY easier to sort through ONE, ORGANIZED, CONCISE thread for all the commissions i must do. id rather have everything i need here over having to rummage through my dms on discord for someone’s name.
    • i will likely be quick at finishing commissions for the first few days following this thread being posted, however, the longer this thread is up the more likely it is i will take longer to complete your commission. if i take any longer than two weeks, please feel free to bump our pms or ask for progress updates.
    • this isn’t necessarily a first come first serve thing, whether or not i accept your commission depends on how inspiring it is / how possible i think it is.
    • if you commission me for a skin, then i find out you commissioned someone else a skin exactly like the one you commissioned from me, i will not hesitate to cancel your order, no matter if i made progress on the skin already or not. do not waste mine nor any other skinner’s time commissioning duplicates of the same exact thing. it stresses us out and causes unnecessary confusion yo.
    • you may NOT ask me for a progress update ANY MORE THAN ONCE EVERY FOUR DAYS, minimum. this rule is to ensure i do not have to deal with people spamming me all day for progress on skins. i have a life outside the block game. i will send you progress updates when progress is made. if you ask more than once every four days, i will not hesitate to cancel your order if it proves annoying.
    • WHEN YOU COMMISSION ME, YOU MAY NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES REDISTRIBUTE, RESELL, OR GIVE AWAY THE SKINS YOU BUY FROM ME. i would rather the credit not get twisted and mangled and eventually given to someone else all because one of the skins i made gets redistributed so many times that nobody knows who originally made it. ADDITIONALLY, if you want edits done to the skin(s) you order from me, PLEASE. COME BACL TO ME. I’LL DO IT FOR YOU. i rather dislike other people editing my skins without my knowledge or agreement; it just bothers me, and sometimes it ends up making the skin look weird. i’m just funky like that.

BORING SHIT ASIDE​

here’s some references of my recent skins. none of these are for sale, obviously. these are JUST references of what i have made and what i am capable of making. click the images to view the full photo. id rather not clutter this thread with big chunky photos.

2600997F-1DD8-4BA9-99AF-E38854F2ACCF.jpeg 982F73E0-AFF4-42C3-819C-E08223668ABC.jpeg 9CA77844-339A-47AD-B2E2-7FDC61E13155.jpeg 77578679-9F1C-4611-9989-C35CD17EF915.jpeg D7D1520C-C8E8-41C0-869F-A2B33A96B1CD.jpeg D7A848D9-C514-4AE5-8E33-D410DBEF7B78.jpeg 5CFFE374-4478-416E-8D6C-071B03A38352.jpeg 570FAC5E-70BC-4478-A66A-8BC3CCA31B86.jpeg 59E21CDD-906F-46C9-9729-09022FD548BF.jpeg FA3B8030-4009-4E6D-BCAC-86F38F1B7FE6.jpeg 7299E5A5-9635-4342-A5D5-D20C9268D1FE.jpeg 427EE14F-31FA-41DB-B67C-F0D90A601435.jpeg 5FA15E5A-3907-4B1E-90E6-FBC37FDF7A65.jpeg FDAC9B1D-798D-4F7A-94B0-AB6782C3DE48.jpeg AFEA56E2-71B7-47C0-96DE-9F058C338632.jpeg FD01C09F-328B-466C-97A8-4ABD11F5A830.jpeg F9A8E9AC-70D7-4958-A51D-06CD755242C1.jpeg

PRICES
    notice; all prices are based off how difficult the TASK MAY BE FOR ME, and HOW MUCH TIME IT MAY TAKE ME. these prices were customized according to how much motivation i need, how much time i need, and how difficult skins are for me.
    • Head | $4.00-$6.00
      • they don’t take that much time, and are overall very easy. HOWEVER, more complicated heads with, for example, IMMENSE amounts of mutations, horns, eyes, tattoos, etc, or the heads of more animalistic races or shifts will be closer to $6.00, as they take more time for me to figure out. heads will come with hands, a neck/part of the torso, and feet so that adding pre-owned outfits are easier for you to paste onto the base skin.
    • Outfit | $12.00-$15.00
      • as you can see prices for outfits are quite a bit higher than the prices for a head, and vary depending upon the complexity of the outfit; this is because, ding ding ding, outfits are way, way, way harder to lay out than a character’s face is. for me, anyways. Plus they take way longer than outfits do for me. Of course, you’ll see that first hand as i send you the progress shots. The harder the skin is for me to complete / the more nitpicky you as the commissioner are throughout the process will dictate how high the price is.
    • The Full Package Deal | $16.00-$18.00
      • how this package works is; It’s basically the first two options, except for a slightly cheaper deal than you would get from commissioning a head and an outfit separately.
      • first, you will first get the head skin, with no outfit attached, so that you can use the head in the future to place outfits on with ease.
      • immediately after that, you will get the head WITH the outfit you commissioned attached to it.
      • The price will be higher depending on how complex the commission is and how nitpicky you as the commissioner turn out to be during the skinning process.

APPLICATION TEMPLATE
    • hello [say it back or you are bad] |
    • what is your discord [you need discord] |
    • what do you want [a head, an outfit, or a full package deal?] |
    • references [reminder that you MUST MUST send them on this thread. ALL of them. i do not want to have to constantly flip between tabs to figure out which face ref applies to the commission i’m working on at the time. failure to link all your references will result in your commission being denied.] |
    • inspiration [something like a song, specific words, or a poem or something that fits your characters aesthetic; something to inspire and motivate me to want to put some real personality into your characters skin, to really make the design pop a little bit.] |

i am also of the understanding that there may be some very specific / custom skin orders or skin requests that are not listed on this thread. if you want to suggest or discuss a type of order that is not listed here, pm me on discord and i am willing to see about working something out for you. im not opposed to new things.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  2. Ailethi

Ailethi neighborhood milf lover Supremium

why must you do this to urself

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  3. seoulmate

seoulmate Queenbreaker

• hello: hi hewwo
    • what is your discord : melissa#8236 but you gots it
    • what do you want : outfit!
    • references : i only have this one that im sure people have used before but idc
    Screenshot_20210303-102619_Pinterest.jpg
    • inspiration : her inspo is heavy in dark circus, trickster, and arcana. i think this song is pretty fitting for her!

• Immersive Immersive x 1
  4. EdnaMode_

EdnaMode_ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ Staff Member World1

• hello | Hiya ^w^
    • what is your discord | EdnaMode#1098
    • what do you want | The Full Package Deal
    • references |
      Outfit Ref: Screen Shot 2021-03-06 at 3.24.25 PM.png Face Ref + Colours : Screen Shot 2021-03-06 at 3.24.48 PM.png - This will be for a Ka-Maraya. The eye colour can be gold but keep the white of the eyes white. If you need any more description just hit me up on discord!
    • inspiration |

5. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

4E8333FE-B510-4C46-A749-114B1B2489CE.jpeg 1D190CBB-3615-45CE-97F6-D7EC1E75FC5C.jpeg

done and done

6. Wolfen_

Wolfen_ Terminally sleepy

• hello: ayy Howdy
    • Disc: Wolfen#9026
    • what do you want: Head plz!
    • references:
    • risotto.jpg af5716ba71c2414c9f66006f30ece90d.png (Resembles the left but with the right pics hairstyle but white)
    • inspiration:

#6 Wolfen_, Mar 8, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2021
  7. EdnaMode_

EdnaMode_ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ Staff Member World1

• hello | Hi again...
    • what is your discord | You got it! I hope?
    • what do you want | Outfit
    • references | Basically want everything that is in the ref. I like it a lot. Can add extra embellishments like more sashes and whatnot if you want to add some spice to it! I give you creative freedom.
      Outfit-check.png
    • inspiration | My pastel baby second outfit check. Simple, clean, and casual. I've no song for this.. I am brain dead rn pls forgive me

8. Vampyrenees

Vampyrenees Incomprehensible Geometry

• hello | Heyoo
    • what is your discord | Silverbeenheckled#2135
    • what do you want | Full Packaje please ♥
    • references |
      outfits, and faceclaims[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    • inspiration | “There is nothing more enticing, disenchanting, and enslaving than the life at sea.”
      ― Joseph Conrad |
      Heavily inspired by the fictional show Black Sails (which you should watch if you like pirates) and Joseph Conrads work whom my granddad was a fan of, specifically Le miroir de la mer and Within the tides.

9. Gwyndo

Gwyndo Scottish Egg

• hello | hey
    • what is your discord | Gwyndo#6639
    • what do you want | An outfit
    • references | can I send those on discord pls? it'll be like, a Scottish / Tartan looking thingy from the new Caeren culture
    • inspiration | song