Whip Ministry - Declaration #1

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by NebulaePrimo, May 10, 2022.

1. NebulaePrimo

NebulaePrimo The Everwatcher :powerful:

[​IMG]

FROM THE DESK OF HER EMINENCE
    THE MINISTER OF THE WHIP
    9th of May, 310 AC​

I. Preamble - A Letter from the Minister

As Whip Minister, I am charged with ensuring “that all other Ministries and Government staff (except the Marksmarshals and Metropolitan Commissioner) operate within the parameters of their tasks, and with an adequate amount of success.” In my eyes, this must be achieved by both investigating complaints about government officials and by supporting the various government offices in what ways I can. Some government officials may want to run their plans by a source that is concerned only with the success of the government, or may need help to do an outreach campaign to certain types of individuals.

I believe when one becomes a Minister, they are given the capacity and responsibility to shape the Empire’s course. It is therefore essential that government officials work to improve the Empire and not enrich themselves. As the one responsible for watching over the other Ministers, I must ensure I am a paragon of discipline and virtue. I am well aware that my time remaining in Aloria grows shorter each day, and so with what time I do have left, I will stalwartly serve.

Glory to the Empire,
    Marquise Viviwynne Guentyr
    Minister of the Whip

II. On Previous Reports

Unfortunately, a few Whip Ministry documents have been misplaced in the transition from one Minister to the next. If you believe you submitted a report that you believe was not resolved, please re-submit the relevant information.

III. Practices

-The Whip Ministry is the office charged with ensuring that government officials carry out their duties in an efficient, effective, and morally-upright manner. Complaints about any government official (except for Marksmarshals or the Metropolitan Commissioner) should be directed to the Whip Minister. This includes complaints about the Whip Minister herself, who welcomes good-faith criticism.

-The Whip Minister also encourages the citizenry and peerage to offer commendations to government officials they believe are doing an exceptional job. If multiple valid reports are filed for the same officer, the Whip Ministry will publicly applaud that official’s work through an official statement.

-The Whip Minister will uphold the tradition of meeting with each Minister once a month to craft a report for the Emperor. These update meetings will also allow the Whip Minister to gauge any unmet needs of government officials and connect them with an individual who can assist them in their goal.

IV. Complaint Procedure

-The procedure begins when a complaint is delivered to the Whip Minister.

-At the end of documentation of the complaint, the Whip Minister will ask the complainant for names of witnesses to the event.

-The Whip Ministry will contact witnesses and speak to them to gauge the situation more accurately.

-The Whip Minister will privately meet with the offending official and outline the complaint, although the identities of those lodging the complaint will be protected to the degree possible.

-If the offending official cannot satisfy the Whip Minister’s questions, the Whip Minister will assist them in creating a self-improvement plan.

-Should the offending official fail to improve their conduct or should the offense be of a grave nature, the Whip Minister will write a Report of Inadequacy to His Imperial Holiness.

V. Recruitment Opportunities

The Whip Ministry is hiring secretaries to assist in the duties of the Ministry. Given the nature of the tasks involved, these secretaries would be subject to confidentiality agreements and would face severe consequences should they leak information. Interested candidates should contact Her Eminence, Viviwynne Guentyr.

SIGNED,
    Viviwynne Guentyr
    Minister of the Whip​
    Marquise of Alstyr
    [​IMG]

TL;DR:
    I. Local boomer decides she’s important now, announces she takes her job seriously.
    II. If you sent in a complaint recently, I don’t have a copy of it. DM it to me.
    III. This is what I do, just read this part.
    IV. Info on what happens after you meet with me.
    V. I would like some helpers.

• Winner Winner x 9