Whip Decree - 29th Of November

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Battlebrawn, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Battlebrawn

Battlebrawn Life needs things to live.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

THE DESK OF THE SECRETARY WHIP
    November 29th, 308 AC, Typhonunberg, Regalia

Another week has passed by in the lead up to Wintertide and the Iron Peace, during which the Regalian State will still be operating. Whilst there have been few incidents to address on behalf of the Lord Chancellor since the burning of Petalcourt, I wish to ensure my stationing as Secretary of the Whip is fully utilized by the citizens of Regalia. As such, I will list my duties down below so the public is made aware of what I am able to investigate and address myself, with anything else being passed onto the Lord Chancellor or relevant ministry.
    1. The right to dictate the performance of an Imperial Summons. This is a 1 on 1 accusation inquest by the Whip in front of the Chancellor, wherein the Whip singles out a Minister or state agent they believe should be fired or disciplined, and try to convince the Chancellor by performing an accusation in front of him at the Regalian Senate Hall.​
    2. The right to dictate search warrants on Noble Estate to the Old Guard Charter.​
    3. The right to call noble titleholders to answer for their actions where the Regalian State has an interest.​
    4. The right to call for a Diet of the Nobility without the consent of the nobility, provided that a justification can be provided in the interests of the State. As an aside note, this still requires three days notice to be given ahead of time.​
    5. The right to assemble ad hoc committees and tribunals to handle minor matters in the Regalian Capital.​

As before, the following notices are made as a fuller agenda statement from the Chancellor, and as a means for the public to hold the State Secretaries accountable. If anyone has complaints regarding their performances, minor issues that need attending to by the state or anything particularly important for the Lord Chancellor, you are welcome to contact me via letter (An ic letter via forums or discord pm to me).

Regarding the Regalian State, the Secretary Whip invites anyone interested in assisting the State to contact one of the ministries for an opportunity to work beneath them. Once approved, the names of all state agents will be passed onto the Logistics Ministry to add to their State Ledger. Any issues with the ministers should be sent directly to the Secretary Whip to be discussed with the Lord Chancellor, though it is stated that there are no current concerns with the state government based on their individual performances.

Regarding the responsibility of Accountability, the Secretary Whip releases these statements to inform the public of the current performances of each ministry from the past week.
    The Foreign Relations Ministry, managed by Secretary Countess Amelina Peirgarten, has spent this week reflecting on their trip to Ithania and preparing for future diplomatic missions to contact existing and potential allies of the Regalian Empire. This ministry is accepting new members until stated otherwise.

The Logistics Ministry, managed by Secretary Baron Ardige Viduggla, has spent this week training a new undersecretary and continuing progress on the State Ledger, which has been updated with all new state workers. This is alongside his usual logistics work with the Regalian Military. This ministry is accepting new members until stated otherwise.

The Finance Ministry, managed by Secretary Countess Madelyn de Azocoissia, has been addressing each point laid out in her recent Finance Ministry decree, namely donations towards the almshouses and use of the various Regalian Funds. See this decree for further details on her current work. The Countess is both available for meetings and accepting new members until stated otherwise.

The Arcane Ministry, managed by Secretary Sol Vivana Avalorn, has been updating the registry of court mages beneath the service of noble houses, namely one new approval and two removals, and is on standby to address and handle any relevant incidents with arcane origins. As always, it is advised that any new court mages make themselves known to the Sol for documentation and full approval. This ministry is accepting new members until stated otherwise.

The Belliard Representative, Grand Duke Dietrich von Drachenburg, and the Velheim Defense Fund Manager, Countess Kaya Sorenvik, will be omitted from the majority of Whip Decrees due to both of them communicating directly with the Lord Chancellor, though there will be occasional investigations from the Secretary Whip for the purposes of ensuring progress and maintaining communication across all state branches.
    [​IMG]
    The notice of this decree is added to the State Archives and made public knowledge.

SIGNED AND STAMPED, Klaus Typhonus
    Baron of Herzenberg
    His Excellency Secretary Whip of the Regalian State Government
    Representative of the Calemberg College of Archaeology
    Diplomatic Instructor of the Regalian University
    Operative of the Calemberg Jagers

The contents of this Decree are Public and are free to reference in future roleplay.

@LumosJared @seoulmate @HydraLana @Birdsfoot_Violet @OkaDoka @FireFan96 @AlphaInsomnia

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Powerful Powerful x 1