Where Am I- Oh Hello? Didn’t See You There.

Witchliah

The one lesbian to rule them all
Reaction score
Hi there! I'm Witchliah. Oh, what's that you're saying? Well, it's nice to meet you too! I've joined the server quite recently, as in a couple months ago or so and I realised that people still have no idea who I am. I've RPed with a few people but not many at all. I've interacted OOCly with some other people but not much.
I'm waffling, let's get to the stuff that will actually help you get to know me. Nothing too personal because I prefer to be more private online.

1. RP: I've been RPing for a year and a bit now. I keep on changing servers and finding new ones because the two previous ones I joined are offline atm. (I'll still play massivecraft when they're back online though, dw) I would say I'm an average RPer, I still have a lot to learn though. I really enjoy RPing and creating characters, although don't ask me how long I've been writing my sheet for Neia (my character) for because you honestly probably don't want to know.

not a big fan of romance rp as it makes me uncomfortable but any other form rp I am totally fine with. Love combat rp ngl.

2. OOC: I'm not going to say much here for previously mentioned reasons. I'm a huge fan of cheese. No stinky cheese though. Only cheddar, mozzarella and halloumi here please. I'm a bookworm and I love theatre. Ask me for some ya fantasy book recommendations and I will go on and on about how amazing the grishaverse and throne of glass are. Favourite musicals: SIX and Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat. I'm also a huge fan of Harry Potter. Idrk how I feel about JK Rowling tho. Idk that much about the *situation* tbh. My HP house is Ravenclaw. My dream is to become an actor in musical theatre (I'm not that good tho haha).

Any questions? Message me on here bc I don't have discord.
This also probably made no sense but I can't be bothered to change it now.

thanks for reading!!

-Witchliah (or call me Liah, it's not my irl name but idm being called it)

Greetings fellow theatre fan! My favorite shows are Sweeney Todd and Pacific Overtures. I like more classical styles of theatre than pop theatre, but all types of music have their place on stage.

It's great to find another theatre fan! I've never really been into classical theatre but maybe I'll have to take a look!!