When You Smoke

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Wilvahelm, May 27, 2021.

1. Wilvahelm

Wilvahelm The Revolution Will Not Be Televised

[​IMG]

When you smoke,
    you smoke Kuritnid.

Kuritnid Cigarettes Corporation was founded in 299 AC just an hour outside of Petrograd. It has sold the most premium and cost-effective garettes to the Vladno people for almost a decade now, but finally, it is expanding to the Crown City of the Regalian Empire itself. To celebrate this, Kuritnid Cigarettes have announced a new flavour: Imperial Blend.

Imperial Blend suits both the needs of the higher and lower classes. The richness and quality of the tabacca will surely satisfy the urges of the Peerage, while keeping the costs down so commoners can indulge themselves in a good smoke as well.

When it comes to quality garettes, there is no competition. When you smoke, you smoke Kuritnid because we understand the importance of the intricacies of business. The tabacca is sourced from the luscious plantations of the South and the crisp rolling paper is from the large pine forests of the North. It is this combination of Southern flavour and Northern craftsmanship that makes the Imperial Blend so very special.

But, do not take our word for it. Local clinician and respected healer Ana Cervantez promotes Kuritnid garettes for health and relaxation purposes. We will let her word speak for itself:

“My name is Ana Cervantez, a practicing medic of ten years. I hail from the rural countryside of Daendroc, where tabacca was plentiful and medical resources were not. For my people, tabacca was a blessing. It calmed the stress and anxiety that my people suffered. It was the reason they could sleep at night without having access to expensive alchemy. Tabacca, in the form of garettes, a small paper-rolled 'pipe,' could be accessed by the labourers of our lands. At times, when my medic responsibilities demanded more of me, I'd smoke a garette with a pal to enable me to work. Consumed in moderation, tabacca becomes a medicine that even the poorest commoner can afford. If you're looking for a seller, I recommend Kuritnid Cigarettes. If you're a commoner, like me, then you understand the importance of supporting family-managed businesses.”

[​IMG]

Paid for by the Kuritnid Cigarette Corporation.

Made with love by the Kuritnid Brothers and Family.

[​IMG]

• Winner x 15
    • Powerful x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1