This week, Direction focused on a variety of projects.
- LumosJared focused on lore rewrites and direction recruitment.
- MonMarty focused on lore updates, roleplay events, prog system updates, noble system courtesy reworks, and individual direction.
World System Updates:
- Draga Ifrit lore got a paragraph-sized expansion as setup for some upcoming lore release. https://wiki.massivecraft.com/Cult_of_Evolution#Deities
- We just put in the Songaskian district between the prison and the asha district, Siwatroad. We have 16 houses in total (2 of which towers). 12 were given out to players who reserved a house, but 4 properties are still on sale, with 2 of them towers.
- Quick reminder to everyone that Ordial lore/Ordial theory/Death realm theory is fringe conspiracy theory crackpot without any informational foundation, and that talking about it is like flat earthing.
- Noble Applications are open on the forums! https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/noble-family-applications.93073/
- The Imperial Regent has concluded that while his father sought corruption, there in fact, no Guard Corruption in Ba Sing Se Regalia. The Reeve's office as such has been closed.
- The Imperial Regent has terminated the position of Imperial Reeve. The Reeves will remain as Assembly assistants but the position with the Guard has been dissolved.
- In order to help a more clear and informed decision taking, we have compiled this flowchart: https://gyazo.com/bdcac23d4a72fa29ee30f9d1d8465a65
- In the wake of the Garden of Everchange showdown - worshippers of the Dragon Faith celebrate a day of life on the 15th of May!
- https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/springtime-bazaar-pt-2.93066/#post-1005952 Last day to sign up with your businesses
- Don't see your name on the list, but feel you should be there? Petition your Elder Council using the knight progression orders. If they approve of your argumentation, you'll be promoted. If not, they'll provide a reason which you can use to improve for the next time.
This week, tech has been working on MassiveRaces:
- CS_Birb has been working on the Massive Staff Panel for staff members to report their points.
- XxXYaJrAbXxX has been working on updating the database drivers and making a proof of concept asynchronous driver to hopefully give some performance gains.
- XVW has been working on MassiveRaces on the dwarf potion changes so dwarfs cannot be immune to their own negative splash potion effects.