Archived Website Profile Privacies

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FCCarnilord

Prince
Reaction score
Faction
Inactivity
Kingdom
Inactivity
So I was wondering a few things:
I can go to any average person's profile, check their followers, who they are following, what ratings they got, what ratings they gave, and where they have posted and been almost all day.
I was wondering if perhaps there can be a setting added to allow the owner to "Hide" those things?

For example...
You go to privacy setting on your profile, and you set "Ratings board" to "Hide" mode, so, only the profile owner can see it themself. Also, allowed to hide who they are following, who are following them, and set a time setting to allow other people to see what you do in that time, say I set it to half an hour, then people who go to my profile in the "recent activity" can see only what I did within the past half hour.

So. What do you guys think?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I don't see the point, evey one can see if you have posted or rated even without going on your profile page.

I fail to see the problem with this. Its a public forum, saying the information you have given it. It is not showing your address age, security system password, and the complete details of your personal life. Its just a mouse click one anonymous person gave another.

Status
Not open for further replies.