Weather And Astrology

Enkiduu

Looming
Reaction score
Being a plant/nature enthusiast, weather and meteorology is always something that I keep in mind. I've fumbled in the back of my mind the idea of having official weather forecasts in roleplay, like having a calendar that forecasts the weather in Regalia for the next few days or weeks.

But with the update of the Astrologynomy lore, it seems that the presence of several celestial bodies actually have significant effects on Aloria, particularly on the casting of magic. Whenever certain planets or moons reach peak intensity, certain types of magic grow stronger and easier to cast. Wouldn't it be interesting to know when these days actually are?

I'd like to see a calendar showing when and where the various stars and planets appear over the Alorian night sky. I think it'd be even more super-nerdly-interesting to go so far as to have every planet's orbital period set and calculated (including Aloria's) and to make a working model of the Alorian solar system.

Last edited:
It would be very good if we knew these days! Like a calendar! Like two full moons every month, on certain days and these days IRL the Wind and Water Mages can enjoy their lil buff or the Shadow, Hex and Corruption mages can enjoy theirs with the Oxoron guy! And finally don't forget the Light Mages! Haha. Phenomenal idea, as I'd love to see these buffs in game!!