Archived Way To Make Worlds Last

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sir_sparty

Refugee
Reaction score
If there was a limit on faction in each world then that whould make it not pouluted and If faction were not active for long time kill them for new faction this can help people have a more freindly happy inviorment.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Old factions are autodisbanded already when there are no active players.

As for a cap then that limits the player who wants to start and build their own empire.

Perhaps figure out a way to auto-renew unclaimed territory after, say, 2 months of being unclaimed?

Sounds like an okay idea, but Im not sure. Perhaps we could inplement a waiver system. A faction would have to purchase a faction waiver in regalia or the world spawn in order to claim in that world. This would have to be done with each world. Something like that.

As for keeping the world nice, we could always "refresh" the landscape with voxelsniper at designated times throught the year (perhaps quarterly?) to clear away ugly structures, replenish forests, etc.

Perhaps figure out a way to auto-renew unclaimed territory after, say, 2 months of being unclaimed?
But not everyone wants to live in a faction. I don't want to be forced to join a faction to keep my home from disappearing.
But I would like a good way to tell if a home is abandoned. Just because it still has locked chests doesn't mean it is active.

Status
Not open for further replies.