Archived War Confusion

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dworvin

Dwarf Elder Dworvin of Ulldin
Reaction score
Website
docs.google.com
Faction
Ulldin
Kingdom
Iron Accord
Roleplay Guilds
Dwarven Council
Ok so I have been trying to get a more active faction and be up their with the big dogs so I have been doing PVP and I noticed how hard it is to distinguish friend and foe sometimes.

I think it would be a good idea to label allies , neutral's and enemies.

Well prems have green names and I do not think that it would be cool to change thier color names.

So my suggestion would be to have a separate indicator you could toggle with a command that would hover over players heads.

of course you should be able to see this through walls as well unless the person is sneaking.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
We actually had this once, along with faction name and title, I wonder what happened to it though

Supported, but the idea itself needs slightly more work.

This would be useful for pvp, but... only to a point. Part of pvp is being able to follow you enemies, right? If not than sure, throw this in as one of the pvp-centered ideas.

yeah perhaps throwing capes back into the game we could wear our banners on our backs.

Those were the days of Spoutcraft. I remember those :)
Yeah, that was spout only wasn't it? I wonder if there is a similar mod that is downloadable to show it in the same way? Or if one could be created to connect to the factions plugin since I think stuff like that must be client side

Yeah, that was spout only wasn't it? I wonder if there is a similar mod that is downloadable to show it in the same way? Or if one could be created to connect to the factions plugin since I think stuff like that must be client side

That would be cool if there was a new mod for it. I don't know how it would work without a plugin like Spout, but Cayorion could do it I bet :P

Hmm...

Maybe you could use /scoreboard with the factions plugin to change the color of their MCMMO skill to White, Green or Red depending on faction standing. I am sure it could be done, but would be a huge pain in the *** to code, so while the idea is nice, coding that would take up to much time for such a small benefit. I'm afraid I cannot support this, as /scoreboard by itself is a pain to use, coding Factions to make use of it would be even more of a pain.

That would be cool if there was a new mod for it. I don't know how it would work without a plugin like Spout, but Cayorion could do it I bet :P
The plugin spout used must have been linked to factions in some way, if Cayorion manages to locate this plugin/mod he will surely be able to bring it up to date and release it as an optional factions add-on (if he has the time of course) :P

Status
Not open for further replies.