Wan-xia's Playwright Business

indyfan98

I'm not narcissistic. I'm just better than you.
Reaction score
a crappy hole in the ground, Pennsylvania.
Faction
ProudhammerClan
upload_2020-5-11_17-25-48.webp
upload_2020-5-11_17-26-30.webp

Decorative-Border-Divider.png

Too all who wish to host a play:

I am Wan-Xia. I have traveled the world to learn about theatre from all across Aloria. I am from Dexai, but have traveled Westward to Regalia.

I run the Regalian Institute of the Performing Arts here in the city, and wish to put on shows all all sorts. Simply put, you provide the source material and I'll write you a play. Prices are negotiable depending on length, style, and other such factors of the play to be written. Just make an offer, and I'll decide whether to accept or decline. I have recently done the Balaur Opera for House Slumberwood. The play was a relative success with much support from nobility.

I do hope you'll consider me for any future events you may have planned!

Sincerely Your's
Wan-Xia​
Decorative-Border-Divider.png

((OOC))
I am writing plays for people who wish to host one. I charge based off of what you offer, to which I can accept or decline your offer depending on the difficulty, length, and style of the play. To commission me, use the following format:

Username:
Character Name:
Who's Hosting the Event?
Location of the Event:
Length (Estimated Time):
Style (Dialogue Heavy, Mostly Monologues, Genre, Etc.):
Basic Plot Summary:
Offer:
Discord Name and Tag:

Let me know this information. Feel free to include an IC letter, if so desired. I am also willing to pen plays that are not tied to my character Wan-Xia, such as Kathar plays and such.

**Sometimes I may have too many shows taken on at once, so I may need to reject some if the time it'll take to complete would not meet the deadline.**

Previous Work:

Balaur Opera (An earlier version which was slightly altered for performance):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17iBojESLkpn26y-QKRFqL2PF6GE69v9k/view?usp=sharing