Wan-xia's Ooc Music Composition Service

Discussion in 'Massive Marketplace' started by indyfan98, Dec 4, 2020.

1. indyfan98

indyfan98 I'm not narcissistic. I'm just better than you.

Hello! I write music OOC. This is my shop with my pricing and other important details if you wish to commission me. Samples of my music can be found in Discord. I can send some, or you can look them up on the RP Community Discord with "has:sound from:indyfan98#7933".

Regal Pricing:
    • 150 regals per minute of song (Up to FIVE minutes). If a song is particularly fast, this price may be raised to compensate.
    • 50 regals per additional instrument, up to FIVE instruments (cannot be vocals, as I cannot synthesize them with a computer). If an instrument does double duty, like a piano, organ, and harpsichord does chords and melodies, that counts as two instruments, so a solo piano costs 200 regals per minute.
    NOTES:
    • I can accept or deny commissions as I feel necessary.
    • Be patient. I have a lot of stuff to do, and music writing isn't my #1 priority.
    • I will not go under the time length. Only over. If something happens that I go under by accident, I will reduce the price.
    • I will take art trades, if desired.
    • Please give me reference songs to listen to.
    • Songs must be classical in style. Not modern rock music. I'm no good at more modern styles of music.
    • All music is written by my Sihai, Wan-Xia, if mentioned in-character. Wan has 15 composition arts.
    DM me on Discord to request to have a song written. (indyfan98#7933)

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 indyfan98, Dec 4, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2021
  2. indyfan98

indyfan98 I'm not narcissistic. I'm just better than you.

Hello, all! This shop is open, again! I hope you will take interest in my composition services!