Wan-xia Announces His Candidacy!

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by indyfan98, Feb 18, 2021.

1. indyfan98

indyfan98 I'm not narcissistic. I'm just better than you.

With the recent announcement of His High Eminence, Lord Chancellor Jared Bancroft, Sihai citizen Wan-Xia is announcing his candidacy for Office of the Lord Chancellor!

Well traveled and well learned, Wan-Xia is a man of class, yet simplicity. He is well versed in rhetoric and performance. He has traveled the world over, and has made many friends in high places, in places such as Farah'deen, Daen, and Dexai.

By electing Wan-Xia, you elect a man of the people, with an ear to the ground, and a friendly face for all to meet. He promises to easily approachable and an inspiration for all those of more bestial-form, to show how we may all aspire to higher places. And, of course, a push for arts and culture are a given.

If you would like to set up a meeting with Wan-Xia, just pen him a letter ((indyfan98#7933 on Discord, or the forums!)) and he will gladly set up a time to meet with you.

From the Desk of Wan-Xia
    Redolution.PNG

• Powerful Powerful x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. victoriYUH_

victoriYUH_ Barbie Girl in a Barbie World

Darcy Medlaine put her favoring vote in.

3. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

Alucard Alfonse “Yes Bards for the Chancellory good show. Got my vote friend”

4. HereticTakao

HereticTakao dark spirited demidevil

Sihai domination plan has been set in motion.

• Powerful Powerful x 2