Archived Vyrewind?

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crugnor

Wallpaper Enthusiast
Reaction score
Faction
Mithril. Represent.
Roleplay Guilds
Asaltadore
Me and my real life brother Airbender55, have been discussing the possibilities of a new faction named Vyrewind. Then we got the idea that it should be made into a world. If the world is created, it should contain these features:
Large overhangs from enormous mountains
Volcanoes
Very shady forests with tall trees (similar to the ones in Daendroc, yet with darker leaves)
Small swamps scattered across the world
One extremely large volcano at the center, containing plenty of ores and abandoned mineshafts. I think this will please the dwarves
Statues of demons and gargoyles, and abandoned stone villages

Basically, it should look like Daendroc except more swampy and dark looking. Maybe this will cause the vampires to move here instead of sticking to Regalia.

Please consider this idea, and if not, I hope you liked the idea of a "Cursed Daendroc", in a way.

Crugnor

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I believe the staff already of new continents planned and being developed. They may release one similar to your description, but I doubt they would make you your own world.

Currently they have other worlds in progress, so it is highly unlikely they would make a world just for you.

He's not saying to make him his own world, just to put some of those ideas into new worlds. I personally think this is a nice world for vampires, they have no home world, they all hang out in Regalia which is weird because that's the most likely place to get killed for a vampire..

Indeed, But wouldn't it be a little tricky to incorporate Vyrewind into the lore? And Crug doesn't mean having his own world made for him, perhaps this idea of demons could perhaps link to Vyrewind? I do not understand this "Veil" concept too well, but perhaps when this inter-universe war comes, there could be a hole in the veil in Vyrewind for the end-demons to come across? A simple suggestion.

I don't remember making this post. Not at all.

And, as I said before, dwarves will be pleased.

Technically vampires had a home world. It was destroyed thanks to MrsBaver.

Status
Not open for further replies.