A couple months ago, I purchased a very nice looking castle/estate/fort looking building in north eastern Fendarfell. I liked it, but felt like there was a lot more work still needed to be done with it. After contacting the original builder @Landarbeiter, he gave me some advice and let me loose on this project. Well I've finally come around to getting the facelift done and its coming along great. Here I'll post updates and am looking for feedback on the building itself. For this first post, I'll talk about the exterior of the building, how I changed it, the difference it made and what I learned from it. BEFORE Here is the castle in its current form on Massive right now. It looks fine, but has a serious case of too much stone brick, little variety in colours and is quite boring. Also the chimney is really ugly and lacks any kind of character. Here is a close up of it. Unfortunately, all 4 sides suffer from these side effects. Now to show you what I did to help it. AFTER The front got a huge facelift. Now every supporting block is replaced by polished diorite, which I think gives it more color and personality. There is less glowstone blocks as well, the glowstone seems a bit redundant and also seems to have covered up older windows for some reason. Some remained due to lack of previous blocks being there, but I think they are fine as is. The flags have also been updated to represent faction colors. Also the chimney is gone! The chimney was beyond ugly, so restoring that area back to its original shape was must. Here is a picture of the restored area. As you can see, the polished diorite looks quite good on the castle, I'm pleased to see it fit in well. Of course there is more work to be done, but its a great start. The West Balcony also got a bit larger with different flowers. Looks nice to me.