Archived Virtual Chest In Regalias Bank

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

nray93

That one guy
Reaction score
As we all know chests in regalian houses are not cool, due taking quite a load on the server (or other reasons)

So why not use a plugin in the style of virtual chests. Massivecraft already gives players access to non existent chests with /backpack. You could put restrictions on the access to these chests by only letting them being accessable from certain points . For example access in regalia only or to even limit it further make it so they open on interaction with certain objects in regalia only.

A couple of virtual chest access points in a bank in regalia and voila, you have storage in regalia without lagging everything up.

Optional: A monthly/weekly fee for the virtual chests would increase the money sink even more and would make it a consistent money sink instead of a one time money sink.

Plugin I referenced (note:dev.bukkit link ; severly outdated):

Note: With money I mean regals of course.

Any questions or feedback?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This is a good idea. Now does this plugin you referenced allow multiple players to access the same vchest? So businesses in regalia can have multiple employees that can access the storage?

This is a good idea. Now does this plugin you referenced allow multiple players to access the same vchest? So businesses in regalia can have multiple employees that can access the storage?
The example I referenced did have that function and I have seen it (or a plugin that works similar) used on another server in 1.8 , alltough that ability was reserved to admins there for obvious reasons (im not sure if it was possible with that pluging to grant a specific player access to a specific other players chest.).

Edit: But I found that referenced plugin HAS a option to buy a virtual chest for your mcmmo party so it could probably done via that.