• Character Sheets are optional on MassiveCraft. You do not need a sheet to play or be whitelisted on our server. You only need a sheet if you plan to engage in roleplay combat.

Played Character Violet Felwinter Grey

This character is actively played.

OmiCat

[~The Healer~]
Reaction score
═════════════════════ »⚬⛉⚬« ═════════════════════

FeckP9zaEJkjPXbJNmYWFqaWfxFO6bRIEBjab9Uw45Zb73dsdZelb0ukXU9Yr7Y63_sl0MZrAMX2FpaaG_Z3v61UCKCR36BySwAKyEgsxjuaxULx44fdXRuvnuvg0G7WYlcoPCCGfPk2RJJCdE-3wgs

hoEMUkMHyNlmutAi2jEPPMNYZtnKYpkMWeQu8qcjSHYiYgBlL4OQKyUfcu7x9-xmOs-_hzdC6j0HA6O2lNidgU_02ym0Bx7vXuxA5rajO1zFSbiedbEkMp0SCI49P5ttAulJdEeaVw_O6zpk3bpytWE

{ »⚬Theme music⚬«}

════════════════ »⚬⛉⚬« ════════════════

Pel_HD_TIqx-nYznCwTHSovNQ9OR1ciWFjPB-VlWppzkjt4QEonowa1SnZav-CYQhnvdlV-0PG0-SRkKPGVimHlE9zX7WFzM5lDejXAPnKyzjDJB9PMdd2UC_h1ys0uqfANg38DUFYLoHJgWKwJofWs

• Full Name | Violet Felwinter Grey​
    • Nicknames | Vi, Viola, Vivi​
  • Race | Half-Bene Rexit Isldar (Dominant), Half-Fin'ullen​
  • Age | 20​
    • Visual Age | 20​
    • Birthday | November 16​
    • Zodiac Sign | Scorpio​
  • Gender Identity | Female​
    • Pronouns | she/her​
    • Sex | ♀​
  • Eye Color | Sage Green​
    • Occult | Void (Vampire, Mage)​

i1T8SsNhK_I8l6qIuNm9rc1ao4OeIcWk0uIEV-fcm4w-wSmL6RzFQhAxnBTK857zadKP4zA_0_7rnukh6nmhvYwvkOmHU0PHdpeOKiosMRznFLMKC4nnr3l8wIOTX-uyUtE8Do72BHrbL3TDXjXmODA

YgqbnedxpP5FYzWIRcunQ2dBOQ4JMT0PrJgquRvkJu9_92YgnLm6gtcU3dHgDT9SJK2AGqS4ajPlyFIHrGmzu5FhXQC18uC9DEpTcW2RixQPDLseY9g8bcnaoSGjJihmXUj2uenh-6BO-4KEvu_IBIE

Violet is a noble-raised, Halfblood Vampire, Glacial-worshipping Isldar. While early on her life was filled with a kind and fun sort of chaos, changes in her family life led her to distance herself from everyone, even her father (who she looked up to), and maintain a stoic outer shell. She is now a woman of many secrets who struggles with properly expressing (and feeling) emotions but is kind when she feels someone has earned more than her impassive demeanor.

i1T8SsNhK_I8l6qIuNm9rc1ao4OeIcWk0uIEV-fcm4w-wSmL6RzFQhAxnBTK857zadKP4zA_0_7rnukh6nmhvYwvkOmHU0PHdpeOKiosMRznFLMKC4nnr3l8wIOTX-uyUtE8Do72BHrbL3TDXjXmODA

_s3bmxCSw21fwTJqM5qG8CPyaGVuG3P6OQAdY3L6pqAG8EuXLJYoA4wPO1T8VjXSFuxJN4w2H7O8VNgv2KgreFwWYGvRN1DzZ0oXEhlwTADnXmP2aRlDsXFHXCO_gU-yPKdSZvbeVexqOkIvI8Ltog4

• Strength | 2​
    • Melee Weapon | Duelist, Fisticuffs​
    • Technique Parry | Melee, Range​

• Constitution | 1​
    • Training | Bruteforce​
  • Wisdom | 2​
    • Artificer (Gothitech) | Medical, Scrapper​
  • Dexterity | 3 (+1)​
    • Roguery | Parkour, Trickery, Escapist​
    • Firearms | Rushdown​
  • Magic | 4 (+3)​
    • Spell (Void) | Displacing, Mimicry, Disruption, Casting, Illusionism, Protection​
      • Specials (3/15) | Health Call, Shadow Guise, Blood Manipulation​

• Curses | Feral​
    • Specials 3 |​
  • Power Hex | Emote Range, Puppeteer
  • Area Power | Passive Power, Area power, Retreat
  • Ranged Interference | Emote Range, Ranged Interference
  • Charisma | 1​
    • Empire Linguist Pack​

zxTLmJS0cCfyaZeoIleN8jGWhZr-sbDipSFwfLnrYH0CP86jD3VgdTn4QIpkX4DkMph4Swb89vUjQjWGKC51ynnocmkyY94JHyYV2IzBRUqKT_5jlxGS5ZyWLtVGvtGvhx-dcOPJaeGBtip6SSwNKW0

• Halfblood Vampire​
  • Blooded Vampire​
  • Common (Free)​
  • Sulvaley (Parent)​
  • Empire Linguist Pack​
    • Calem, Hellas, Skodje, d'Ithanie, Lëtz, Dressalo, Droque, Kriv, Anglian, Breizh, Altalar​

YgRdOjRxSPQDD9pebiTGAqowNLwM_e5-1-zPGQNyNIcvUiXZXlRyEMv4U86Oq7cyz7gwRiVxFqoRXDfZCSP9xu7uvlxDk8vgTPjr_ShY1Q0CKSSAQJDWY2hsNViTZOXxuBKQo3pobEevnrAdxFTQens

Rerj5MRXWlsu8OHIqFv8nyQSZfnnKqI0F7RPYefxOAARNbpIYrbHQ1CO8WJQzhSuhqz4r8wdfKJfWXpzA10qo7XHGuWcTp2E4whZ7QSPWkAqiWmMSdSt6pjmFPv5GKTtDjY4M70VUSsznLojq9BF9J0

• Appearance | Violet is a slender and tall yet athletic Isldar woman. She has silky ash-black hair, and a frost-white strand streaks through it near the front of her face. Her skin is pale caucasian, and her eyes are a ghostly-glowing sage green.​
  • Abnormalities | Due to her Isldar heritage, greenish-black scales sometimes adorn her cheekbones, the bridge of her nose, and along the sides of her face. Her fingertips may sometimes additionally turn black.​
  • Vampiric Form |
  • Violet's draconic Isldar features force themselves out into the open, though changed. Her wings, while majority black, are torn, tattered, and dripping with blood. Her black draconic horns become warped and twisted unnaturally and asymmetrically, they appear to glow from the inside with crimson light, and they ooze with tar that drips into her eyes. Her tail becomes covered with jagged spikes, the end becoming whip-sharp, and ruby-red veins pulse through it. Her scales, normally a mixture of black and green, become entirely pitch and appear cracked through with glowing scarlet. Her nails sharpen into draconic claws. Her eyes become slit and like a dragon's, and are, of course, the color of blood.

vNbAdukPTrBUVFTcVo-NH4wA8BVyCrV-XnmPGw6kULlk_EZSz1JxrVkRzDUC7FNTaqjHtw-fqpZQMT4mU_-2A2B4nTXdaRfU6mMs7e-O-Tdf6nlZY2Wlc5Te339E43PNYyh89ucmGCm2GBeYpyB1Tx8

• Childhood | Violet was born in the city of Regalia to Elvira Grey and a Sihai Vampire father. While Elvira never said anything about her and her twin brother's Void heritage, Violet grew up in the nobility of the Norinn and Grey families, attended Regalian noble schools, and was homeschooled on the weekends.​
  • Adolescence | She spent her early teen years training with her adoptive father Merrick Felwinter on​
  • Early Adulthood |​

Expanded Life Story

1BkTYUjdrrnhQLnWBGAL-hgYsOxS-StiYbMzugKoZYykRtTel3LstBMLWBIHKokMsw57J_jO03TEm1A2aw1Kuny5jeTK3RdKuc4yYdqbS7_bCGDVnBmhZUxkBgU5kK7CHY1bCt5j

BACKGROUND

»
Childhood |​
  • Violet grew up in the nobility of Regalia alongside both the Norinn and Grey family! She was raised with her brother Adonis and her older adoptive brothers Redd Grey, and Quantrill Grey. She goes to the noble schools of Regalia and is home-schooled on the weekends with the Norinn family by Lamont and Elvira Grey.
    For most of her life, she would get bullied, not only due to her mother being sickly but also due to her strange hair. Being a brood was almost completely up to her to learn on her own, as she was the only person other than her brother that she knew was anything like her. To make matters worse in the middle of her childhood her brother was cured and sent to be taught by crown witches to become archon like her mother.

»Early Adolescence|
  • During her early Teen years, she spent most of it training with her father on combative skills, while going to classes for nobility when her mother didn't take sickly- she would learn all there was on mundane anatomy and how to heal others and treat wounds. She also was an excellent student, bringing home wonderful academic grades! Not to mention she was skilled in many leagues due to having so many adopted family members with different cultures and ways of life along with art, music, and many other creative hobbies!​
» Adulthood/ Regalia|
  • Violet still is trying to find herself, even now as she is somewhat out on her own. She still struggles to leave the comforts of home and her study. She often lingers around town near the library and or shops- but most of all GreyGate. She daydreams of becoming a soldier and or knight in the future, Though as a noblewoman she finds it hard to admit that to others as she is expected to be beautiful, posh, and pristine. Many who lurk in the shadows will often see her run down into the depths of the sewers and the vampire district, trying to get into their library. Along with crookback to see the more- dark sides of alchemical practices.​
Vi_miso_background.png

1BkTYUjdrrnhQLnWBGAL-hgYsOxS-StiYbMzugKoZYykRtTel3LstBMLWBIHKokMsw57J_jO03TEm1A2aw1Kuny5jeTK3RdKuc4yYdqbS7_bCGDVnBmhZUxkBgU5kK7CHY1bCt5j
Backpack

• [*]
    Books about politics, Regalian history, and culture

[*]Medic kit

[*]Clockwork flintlock pistol

[*]Personal notebook

[*]Tiny, regal jewelry music box that fits snugly into the palm of the hand

[*]Raven necklace made of obsidian

[*]Hair ties
Voice Ref
Miori Takimoto as Naoko Satomi in Studio Ghibli's The Wind Rises

Last edited:
Hello! A couple of changes needed before I can approve this application:
  • Please specify if your Isldar is Bene Vixit or Bene Rexit, next to your RACE field
  • Please specify if Violet is ACTIVELY afflicted at the moment, next to her AFFLICTION field.
  • You have 20 proficiency points allocated. The proficiency page states that you can only have 14 points. Please review your proficiencies and make changes to accommodate.
  • Please break your backstory up into bullet points, and spoiler the long version.
Once these changes are made, please tag me in a reply and I'll continue my review.

A side note I missed- Your character must be 18 or older to actively be afflicted. You can still be a brood when under 18, but you cannot be a full Vampire. If you desire to be a full vampire, please age her up to at least 18.

@OmiCat
You have 20 proficiency points allocated. The proficiency page states that you can only have 14 points. Please review your proficiencies and make changes to accommodate.
Your proficiency points have gone up instead of down.

Combined between all of your proficiencies, you have:
5 STR + 3 CON + 2 WIS + 2 DEX + 7 MAG + 4 CHAR = 23 points allocated.
You have spent these points on:
5 STR packs + 3 CON packs + 2 WIS packs + 3 DEX packs + 6 MAG packs + 2 CHAR packs = 21 Ability packs purchased.

You need to bring both totals down to 14. Please re-read the Proficiency Page Point Allocation section.

If you desire more languages aside from Common and one Native language, please choose a Language Point Buy Pack. This will tell you what languages your character can or cannot know. Currently you have one purchased- but have not listed what specified pack it is.

Additionally, please re-read the Isldar page, and pay attention to the specials. Bene Vixit are Life Isldar requiring purple eyes, where Bene Rexit are Death Isldar with green eyes. Your Isldar specials and eye color listed are Bene Rexit (Glacial's Mark), but you marked them as a Bene Vixit. Please change Isldar race specials, eye color, and Isldar culture to match with one type of Isldar.

Please make these changes and then tag me in a reply. If further clarification is needed, I'd be glad to help.

@OmiCat

Your proficiency points have gone up instead of down.

Combined between all of your proficiencies, you have:
5 STR + 3 CON + 2 WIS + 2 DEX + 7 MAG + 4 CHAR = 23 points allocated.
You have spent these points on:
5 STR packs + 3 CON packs + 2 WIS packs + 3 DEX packs + 6 MAG packs + 2 CHAR packs = 21 Ability packs purchased.

You need to bring both totals down to 14. Please re-read the Proficiency Page Point Allocation section.

If you desire more languages aside from Common and one Native language, please choose a Language Point Buy Pack. This will tell you what languages your character can or cannot know. Currently you have one purchased- but have not listed what specified pack it is.

Additionally, please re-read the Isldar page, and pay attention to the specials. Bene Vixit are Life Isldar requiring purple eyes, where Bene Rexit are Death Isldar with green eyes. Your Isldar specials and eye color listed are Bene Rexit (Glacial's Mark), but you marked them as a Bene Vixit. Please change Isldar race specials, eye color, and Isldar culture to match with one type of Isldar.

Please make these changes and then tag me in a reply. If further clarification is needed, I'd be glad to help.

@IreliaRamora
Sorry I meant for her to be a death isldar I am a dummy! Also, I corrected the points with in my stuff, removing some of the abilities and skills etc! :> Although I have a question- if she was raised with people who spoke other languages, is she able to learn them due to that or is it a specific thing where certain races' genetics are unable to comprehend certain races such as Dragon speech?

Although I have a question- if she was raised with people who spoke other languages, is she able to learn them due to that or is it a specific thing where certain races' genetics are unable to comprehend certain races such as Dragon speech?

So- it depends. As stated on the Language Point Buy Page: "... all Characters get Common and one native language for free." What this means is that you always have Common- and then you can choose a language that either your parents taught you, or a language that you grew up around. If you want more, either you need Racial-based specials for it (Like the Death Isldar's Death Tongue special), or a Language point buy pack.

At the moment, your character (as a Bene Rexit Isldar) can have:
- Common
- Native Language of Choice
- Shadetongue [Death Tongue Special]
- Primal Script (Reading Only) [Planar Script Special]

Any other languages requires you to purchase a Language Point Buy pack.

Additionally, you still have too many points. You have 17, you need 14. Please carefully count the number of points and point buy abilities you have. If you want, you can free up a Magic Point via the Isldar's Snow Kiss special, which gives you a magic pack for free (Without the point cost.) If you want to use that, please mark the pack with the special in brackets, like this:

Displacement [Snow's Kiss]

One last thing I saw: Death Cultist Isldar hate the Dragons. If you want an Ordial being that is still Isldar-Related, change any mention of worshipping "dragons" to worshipping The Glacial, also known as Frisit. This is mentioned in the Bene Rexit Culture blurb on the Isldar page.

Please make these changes and then tag me again.

So- it depends. As stated on the Language Point Buy Page: "... all Characters get Common and one native language for free." What this means is that you always have Common- and then you can choose a language that either your parents taught you, or a language that you grew up around. If you want more, either you need Racial-based specials for it (Like the Death Isldar's Death Tongue special), or a Language point buy pack.

At the moment, your character (as a Bene Rexit Isldar) can have:
- Common
- Native Language of Choice
- Shadetongue [Death Tongue Special]
- Primal Script (Reading Only) [Planar Script Special]

Any other languages requires you to purchase a Language Point Buy pack.

Alrighty, I think I got it? Im so sorry if this is hard, for some reason I am having a hard time fully understanding- but I think Ive fixed what you spoke of- I can have all the isldar abilities and I should replace something with in magic with a isldar special abilities to get the pack for free?

Additionally, you still have too many points. You have 17, you need 14. Please carefully count the number of points and point buy abilities you have. If you want, you can free up a Magic Point via the Isldar's Snow Kiss special, which gives you a magic pack for free (Without the point cost.) If you want to use that, please mark the pack with the special in brackets, like this:

One last thing I saw: Death Cultist Isldar hate the Dragons. If you want an Ordial being that is still Isldar-Related, change any mention of worshipping "dragons" to worshipping The Glacial, also known as Frisit. This is mentioned in the Bene Rexit Culture blurb on the Isldar page.

Please make these changes and then tag me again.

Almost there! Just a few more mechanical changes need to be made:

» Magic | 5
-[
-[Disruption:(Taught by crown witch Mother)]
-Wind Element
-Shadow Element
-Smoke Element
-Fire Element
-[Casting:(Taught by crown witch Mother)]
-Spellsword
-[Blessings:(Taught by crown witch Mother)]
-Healing Hands
-Health Call
-[Protection:(Taught by crown witch Mother]
-Saving Grace
The Snow's Kiss special is a FREE magic ability that you get! Meaning, for the 5 points you invested, you can take one more Spell point buy pack. Keep the points number at 5, but give yourself another spell point buy.

» Charisma | 1
- Linguist Pack (From many bilingual family members)
» Purchased Languages
- [Great] Daen (Father PointsBuy Linguist Pack)

Please specify which Language pack you got the Daen language from! You can choose either the South Linguist Pack or the Empire Linguist pack, which both gives you access to Daendroquin and more.

Once you have chosen what pack to buy, please put it next to the Linguist Pack bullet point under your Charisma.

Tag me in another reply once this is done!

Almost there! Just a few more mechanical changes need to be made:

The Snow's Kiss special is a FREE magic ability that you get! Meaning, for the 5 points you invested, you can take one more Spell point buy pack. Keep the points number at 5, but give yourself another spell point buy.

Please specify which Language pack you got the Daen language from! You can choose either the South Linguist Pack or the Empire Linguist pack, which both gives you access to Daendroquin and more.

Once you have chosen what pack to buy, please put it next to the Linguist Pack bullet point under your Charisma.

Tag me in another reply once this is done!

Alrighty I believe I have done as you've asked! Please let me know if Ive failed to do so- sorry if I make things a bit difficult LOL <3

You're totally fine! Things happen, and sometimes things get muddled with the connections between racial specials and proficiency stuff. Can be hard to keep track of!

» Magic | 5
-Wind Element
-Shadow Element
-Smoke Element
-Fire Element
-Spellsword
-Healing Hands
-Health Call
-Saving Grace
-[Mimicry:]
Altered Self
So!! Things look good here, but you're now missing the free [Snow's Kiss] pack! It's basically a free ability Isldar get, so you don't need to have it if you don't want to, but in the case that you have another spell that you want to grab, change the Magic point buy to look something like this:

» Magic | 5
-Wind Element
-Shadow Element
-Smoke Element
-Fire Element
-Spellsword
-Healing Hands
-Health Call
-Saving Grace
-[Mimicry:]
Altered Self
- [Displacing (or whatever else you want it to be)] [Snow's Kiss Special]
Just change the item in green to whatever spell you want it to be from the Spell Point Buy page. That you don't already have, of course! Leave everything else the same.

After that, tag me in another reply and I'll look over the sheet one last time!

@IreliaRamora Alrighty it is done! Sorry to also randomly make a last-minute session but I traded her hunter pack for firearms in Dexterity, so now I have 3 of Dexterity and only 2 in strength! <3

Awesome!! No worries on the swap.
» Wisdom | 2
-Morphing Alchemy Pack (Taught by Crown Witch Mother)
-Medical Pack (Taught by Crown Witch Mother)
This is the last thing that I noticed. Morphing Alchemy doesn't exist at the moment! So there are two changes that need to be made:
  1. Replace the Morphing Alchemy Pack with something from the Artificer Page
  2. Choose one of the Artificer Branches to use, listed at the top of the Artificer page! You can choose from:
    Jalidtech, Arctech, Dark Metal, Aranatech, Servotech, Nalontech, Teslatech, Gothitech, or Vivitech.

I would recommend Jalidtech or Archtech because your character is an Isldar. :) Please place your choice next to your WISDOM count.
Once that's done, tag me in a reply!

Awesome!! No worries on the swap.

This is the last thing that I noticed. Morphing Alchemy doesn't exist at the moment! So there are two changes that need to be made:
  1. Replace the Morphing Alchemy Pack with something from the Artificer Page
  2. Choose one of the Artificer Branches to use, listed at the top of the Artificer page! You can choose from:
    Jalidtech, Arctech, Dark Metal, Aranatech, Servotech, Nalontech, Teslatech, Gothitech, or Vivitech.

I would recommend Jalidtech or Archtech because your character is an Isldar. :) Please place your choice next to your WISDOM count.
Once that's done, tag me in a reply!

Alrighty I think I did it :>

I also put an update because I noticed I forgot to list the specials correctly- also wanted a description of her Wyvern form LOL