Viatrix De Kloet

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by river_essence, Mar 23, 2021.

1. river_essence

river_essence It's morbin' time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

“Witch. The word drifted across his mind. We call such women so, because we have no other name.”

- Katherine Arden, The Girl in the Tower
    [​IMG]
    Character Information

Full Name: Viatrix de'Kloet

Race: Ailor

Sex: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual, polyamorous

Eye Color: Silver with a blue limbus. (Excellence Arken (Exist Demon))

Core

Viatrix is a rather motherly mage, tending to those who have become wounded if at all . She does attempt to master her skills if she feels they have not met the standards, as well as trying to control her demonic alter to her best. Doing so, however, tends to distract her from her abilities at hand.

Proficiency Information

Strength : 2

Improvised

Short Blade

Constitution :

Wisdom : 3

Demonology {Exist}

Dexterity : 1

Stealth

Magic : 6

Arcane

Water

Healing

Light

Cosmic

Breaking

Charisma : 2

Husbandry - Anglian Missier

Language - West Anglian

Ability Information

Languages

High Anglian (Family)

Common (Free)

Appearance Information

Viatrix’s skin is tan, and her eyes are silver with a blue limbus. Her hair is normally free flowing, stopping at her lower back, but if she were to put it up, it's normally a messy bun. The Silven is a whopping 5'4, and has a rather athletic body - and slightly curved in some areas.

In her Exist Demon Alter form, her hair takes on a snow white color, with some light blue colors when shined in the light. Her eyes are purely white, with only blue irises, and her skin is paler than her host's. She has two small horns jutting out from her forehead, and a slender tail extending from her tailbone.

Life Story

The Kloet line was an unremarkable family descended from what was once a court jester, probably, perhaps, in a distant time. Viatrix, born within the family’s small farm deep within the Anglian heartland, was the youngest of two brothers and three daughters, and the only Silven, to parents that were much too old to restrict her path in life. She found enjoyment in traveling the woods near her home with her elder siblings, and in taking care of the family Missier… alongside cleaning up its many rat-related mishaps.

As is her lineage’s implication, Viatrix began to feel much like a clown as education came to pass. She wasn’t quite cut out for farmwork, never finding the same physical prowess as her sisters, and didn’t quite fit the embroidering passion of her eldest brother, nor the love for archery her father tried to drill to her.

Yet she grew to love fables, of dutiful Haeksen and of defeated devils, and gained a surprisingly sharp distaste for some of the smaller things in life thanks to some very well-written Zondespael. Bookish as she was, it was not as if a life as an intellectual was her calling either.

Thoroughly stuck, she broods on a family trip to Axford; from which she finds a discarded book that had fallen out from a rustling bar. In a rare bout of kleptomania, she plucks up the book and carries on as if it were hers; later noting its contents as related to the Altalar Pillars of Magic, and various spells of Sorcerous origin.

Many a night is wasted away studying these spells and practicing them, healing the battle scars of her beloved cat and blasting away bottles with magical bolts. Given time, she feels so proud of this fact that she displays it to her parents, who did not in fact perceive her as one would a classical Haeksen. An argument ensues, and her parents assure that this is not the way of a good Anglian woman. So she claims she would rather not be an Anglian woman, and packs her things to head to Regalia proper, deciding its many magical faculties to be something better worth investigation… though she’s hardly prepared for the society of it all.

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    #1 river_essence, Mar 23, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2022
  2. Follower

Follower :3c Staff Member Roleplay Staff

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Follower

@GhostMousie After reviewing your application, there are just a few things that need correction.
    • Your current point allocation is incorrect, you have listed down that you have spent 32 points from your core, however with your characters age being 23 you could only spend 28 at maximum.
    • Your Body stat also seems to be incorrect by 1, please include the calculation with it as well.
    • You also have not specified whether you are an Exist or Void Sorcerer, please mark it down with your sorcery spells if you would be so kind.
    Once you have made these changes in a different color, tag me and I can review it once more.

4. river_essence

5. Follower

@GhostMousie Everything seems to be in order, Approved.

6. river_essence

7. Follower

@GhostMousie After reviewing your application, it seems you have mischosen your Werebeast fusions, you may only take four steps, starting from Werebeast Infection. As it stands, You appear to have skipped over certain steps to take combinations normally not allowed, please refer to the chart on the Werebeast page located here: https://wiki.massivecraft.com/Werebeast#Fusions

You must also include a description of your Werebeast aesthetic through the fusions in a 'Werebeast Shift' Section.

Please change your religion to also not be currently following the Black Dragon, considering the mental influence of werebeastism.
    Once you have done this, tag me again and I will re-review it.

8. river_essence

@Follower Hey! So due to the updates, and also by my own choice, I have fixed Viatrix up per the new updates! I have also removed the werebeastism from her page. Let me know if I need to fix anything!!

9. Follower

10. Follower

@GhostMousie It has come to my attention that this app has changed since its last approval without my reviewing it. After looking it over, I would ask that you reduce the number of Sorcery abilities your character holds in combination with your combat proficiency points.

I will be awake for a considerable period of time, so provided you tag me sometime tomorrow with the appropriate changes, I can approve it within the day.

11. river_essence

@Follower it's been fixed! if it still needs to be updated, let me know!

12. Follower

13. river_essence

@Follower Switched Darkness 1 out for Arcane Mastery 1!

14. river_essence

15. river_essence

@Follower New cahal pog. Does the cahalic form look okay?

16. river_essence

Re review please!

17. Lizmun

Lizmun yeah Staff Member Lore2

@GhostMousie Hello! I am re-reviewing this application.
    - Please specify which elven pack you are taking in Linguistics. By 'Plain Elven', do you mean Saan, or Altalar?
    - Please collapse your Vampire and Cahal information into spoilers of they're no longer active.
    Tag me when you have done these.

18. river_essence

QUOTE="Lizmun, post: 1030590, member: 1248"]@GhostMousie Hello! I am re-reviewing this application.
    - Please specify which elven pack you are taking in Linguistics. By 'Plain Elven', do you mean Saan, or Altalar?
    - Please collapse your Vampire and Cahal information into spoilers of they're no longer active.
    Tag me when you have done these.[/QUOTE]
    @Lizmun fixed it!!

19. Lizmun

Lizmun yeah Staff Member Lore2

20. river_essence

21. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main Supremium

22. river_essence

@Caelamus updated for the demonology release!

23. Caelamus

Please fix the spacing problem in the application's formatting as it makes it difficult to review/read. That sort of happens when you paste things over from google docs. If it won't go away, there's a remove format button to the right hand side where the wrench is. That will sometimes fix it.

24. river_essence

Oops, it's fixed! Mb!

25. Caelamus

Approved.