Vent Thread For Everyone

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SpoopMelon, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Astraaeus

Astraaeus The Magician

I'm sorry I just can't agree or sympathize with people that support the school system after all of the damaging it causes myself and my friends based off the competitiveness that shouldn't be an aspect of learning, in case you didn't notice my initial argument had this as a thesis:
    @Daekon , my main argument was not entirely about specialization but that was a sub argument to support my ideas, nevertheless @Chalapas said pretty much similar things to you and I've already had this dialectic if you'd like to scroll up.

• Powerful Powerful x 1
    #81 Astraaeus, Jul 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
  2. Daekon

Daekon I'm chasing starlight to find its died away.

Oh jeez, my bad. I guess I misunderstood the main part of your post, apologies. I'm of the belief slight competitiveness is vital to a healthy working environment, though I do believe the level it is promoted in school is over the top and unnecessary.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Enkiduu

Enkiduu Looming

Someday, I'm gonna vent everything.

But for now, I have to work.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. asasin jef

asasin jef Regalian Pioneer

images-6.jpg

• Powerful Powerful x 4
  5. Enkiduu

Enkiduu Looming

• Winner Winner x 3
  6. IGutTheMidasTuch

IGutTheMidasTuch wannabe satanist

I'm just a kid, it doesn't seem like my life is even that bad.
    but even so, why the heck do I always feel worthless?
    why can I never.. just, accept the damn compliments I so rarely receive?
    why does every social interaction I come across make me want to barf?
    why can't my parents take me seriously?
    "dad, I've been getting really bad anxiety lately." "it's all in your head, just move on"
    "
    Mum, this thing made me really sad today" "You're the only one who can make you sad."
    But that's not true, is it?
    I get sad on account of other peoples actions and words, how is that me making myself sad?

Hi, I'm Abi. Most people know me As Midas or Kingsley. I'm just your not-so-average Aussie teen, I'm 15 and barely passing year nine. anyway, here's my little story.
    I think it all started in year 7. this is when started to feel extremely uncomfortable in social groups and in the classroom, while I'd never really had friends or been overly comfortable in large groups, it was becoming completely unbearable for me to be even in a classroom.
    I'd always struggled with minor bullying throughout my entire school life. just thought I'd throw that in there.
    I started gaining weight because I didn't want to leave the house anymore, and it seemed one of the few comforts I had was enjoying a tasty meal, too often to be healthy. anyway, I'd started falling in a downward spiral, my thoughts on my own appearance and general and social anxiety always nagging at the back of my mind. I hardly attended school, coming up with whatever excuse I could to stay home or even go home early... bullies also targeted my weight a lot in school.

I think it was year 7 that I joined massivecraft too. I enjoyed meeting people who related to me, and I related to, though there were the odd few who seemed to make me feel like shit no matter how nice I tried to be.

I remember.. in my early years of massive, one person who I won't name took advantage of my damn'12-year-old mind, they added me on skype and constantly asked for inappropriate photos, and sent such back to me. I was super young and naive and shit and I was like "eh why not! this is cool, isn't it?" This person was 16 at the time and I was 12. so there was quite a large age gap. but yeah, they asked for sexual photos, videos, Erp, all that shit. I eventually stopped talking to this person, realizing how much of a bad influence they were... but I was really, really sad to see that well, not recently but not long ago they became staff. I was super upset for a while but didn't really say anything about it.

in year 8 I started to delve into self-harm, I was really unhappy with my appearance, my grades, my anxiety seemed to worsen every day and I just didn't want to handle any of it anymore...
    Only then did my parents decide to actually do something. (and trust me, I had been telling them about how I was feeling)
    I started seeing a psychologist, who pretty much immediately put me on, Paroxetine Sandoz. (an anti-anxiety anti-depressant) though they absolutely did not work.
    after a long while of having to pay a shit ton of money without any results, we decided to switch to headspace which is a government-funded organization for struggling youth. my psychologist, there was really cool, down to earth but a little bit blunt. she was cool, she listened to me ramble about massivecraft, too! which I appreciated.
    unfortunately later in the year, I'd gotten into a really... really big argument with my parents, things were said and ideas about 'giving me away ' and 'putting me up for adoption' were thrown around. I'm not going to say I didn't say bad shit too, because I probably did.
    after this, I was extremely upset. I was in pain. both mentally and physically. I just wanted the pain to leave, so I stupidly decided that taking 10 panadol, 7 antidepressants, and 8 sleeping pills would be a good idea. which it wasn't.
    While I didn't go to a hospital, I ended up vomiting for the entire night.
    I told my friend the next day and he was /not/ happy. he made me promise to never do it again, though I feel like my promise was insincere. anyway, I went to the psychologists the next week and I broke into tears when she told me it was a suicide attempt, suicide? no, I didn't want to /die/ I just wanted to be happy, and pain-free.
    but I guess that's just not possible in this world, huh?
    life was shit for a while, I moved schools from my strict-ass private Christian school to a much more laid back and student orientated public school. while this definitely made work easier I'm afraid it only made my social anxiety worse. I'd heard some bad rumors about this school, mainly about drugs, alcohol, smoking, sex, all of that stuff. which made me /VERY/ nervous.
    I usually sat alone but one time a group of girls let me hang out with them, I didn't say much, but at one time we all went over to a secluded part of the school where one of the girls mates was chilling, he gave the girl some sort of drug that they'd inhale, and apparently hallucinate. I ditched after that and never hung out with them again. Now I usually just chill in the "student wellbeing center" for kids who are like, sad, stressed, anxious, or just like.. actually sick. I had a few friends there.
    ALSO, ITS STUPID BUT MY PSYCHOLOGIST STOPPED WORKING AT HEADSPACE CUS THEY COULDNT FUND HER ANYMORE NOW IM PSYCHOLOGIST-LESS
    DAMMIT.

last week I got into another.. big ol' argument with my parents over STUPID SHIT, once again some shit was said and feelings were hurt.

as usual, I turned to self-harm.
    they still hurt even as I write this.
    so yeah, there's my ongoing struggle with anxiety and depression. sorry for wasting your time with edgy shit. I just needed to write this down somewhere.

toodles

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  7. JarrettdaCarrot

JarrettdaCarrot I have a chin that can cut any man

College is rough, and so is accounting. The business world is unethical and runs off of cut throat politics. I'm both terrified and intimidated by the competitiveness I'll likely have to undergo in the future.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Eccetra

Eccetra Thieving Trash Rat

[​IMG]

"Things could go exactly how you want it,
    and I could be exactly how you want me to be.

But I know I'll never be the one,
    and when farewell is said and done,
    it's probably best for everyone,
    if I'm never seen again.

But I know, that's ridiculous.
    You don't gotta tell me twice.
    I'd rather be safe than sorry,
    and sorry for all I've done."

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. WrongChat

WrongChat Mineman is my religion.

I hate homosapiens.
    I hate when things get taken out of context.
    I'm easy to turn violent. I get aggressive sometimes when I don't really mean to.
    I refuse to seek help from others because I feel as if I need to hold up an image or be masculine based on family standards.
    I like to hate the word 'honey', really that's how irritable I am. Everyone knows this.
    I love homosapiens.

10. Reaganism

Reaganism 40th President of the United States

I will have to choose between taking up job as a financial analyst or a video game translator. The latter would almost be a 2nd hobby, but I know I will receive an offer from the former that will appeal to my greed. And in that decision I'll throw away happiness in the rest of my life.

11. SpoopMelon

SpoopMelon Persephone

Note to everyone who's shared anything on this thread:
    I'm incredibly proud of all of you for being so brave as to share your feelings, and its a testament to the strength of the community that has been built on MassiveCraft. I know whatever you're going through now is painful, and that sometimes it'll feel like you can't go on, but we're all here for you. We all want you to make it through this, and we'll do what we can to make sure of it. You're not alone, we love you and appreciate you, no matter how small of a role you believe you play in the community. You're loved and needed, everyone here is important, and don't ever feel like you're not(And if you do I will track you down to slap some sense into you).​

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 3
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. quinguin

quinguin mineman extraordinaire

I guess that's how the fish sticks fry
    :\

13. Narrju

Narrju Nari

As a bisexual, I get a lot of crap from people IRL, both gay and straight.

Coming Out:
    I came out to my mother but my bisexuality was dismissed as a phase. I love my mother to death, but the subtle denial wounded me. I was betrayed by her dismissal, because I opened up to her both emotionally and mentally, something I hardly do. It still bothers me. One of the most important peaks of my life was shut down. It was supposed to be a special moment, where we connected, bonded, and understood each other, but it didn't happen because of the denial that bisexuality exists.

It made me shirk away from my parents, because I was stuck in the notion that they wouldn't understand, and that they would only jump to conclusions without hearing me. My mom becomes overemotional. My step-dad immediately places his input without letting me finish first, and becomes aggressive if I try to finish what I was saying.

Getting Shit From Both Sides of The Spectrum:
    In both the LGBTQ community, and heteronormative community, I feel like bisexuality isn't respected as a valid sexuality. You'll hear far more people say, "Bisexuality doesn't exist." compared to, "Homosexuality doesn't exist." Because to them (even I sometimes think it like this), bisexuality is this some sort of weird middle ground.

I've had gay friends make comments like:
    • "Don't ever invite Nari into a restaurant, because she can't make up her mind."
    • "You're secretly a lesbian, but you don't know it."
    • "Hey lesbian!"
    • "If you're in a gay relationship then you're gay, not bisexual."
    My straight friends or family have said:
    • "Maybe you haven't found the right guy yet?"
    • "It's experimenting."
    • "I think it's just a phase."
    • "Pfft, you're greedy."
    I feel pressured by both the LGBTQ community and the heteronormative community. To me, it's like they're trying to push me into one side of the spectrum. Either I be gay or straight.

It's almost like the concept of bisexuality to them is alien or offensive. Their reactions and remarks causes me to distance myself from both communities, because I don't want to deal with their bullshit. After engaging with the LGBTQ communities, clubs, events, and parades, I'm disappointed with how they treat bisexuals. It makes me feel like my sexuality is the punching bag and joke line of the community.

[​IMG]

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Cipherition

Cipherition *Serious Face Intensifies*

My Anxiety takes over my life most of the time, to the point where I cannot speak in front of people, even those I know and care about. This goes for Massive too.
    Doesn't help when the ignorant bitches in school keep on saying things like:
    "kill urself friendgot"
    "hahaha what a weeb"

So, I've resorted to just not talking irl.
    It works so far, but it's hard to vent and show your emotions when you decide to not speak.

Attached Files:

15. GoldWolfGaming

GoldWolfGaming The Portrayer of Elders

While I have nothing to share here, I'd like to merely post that as @SpoopMelon (Special thanks and shoutout for creating this amazing thread.) said, I am very proud of you all. As I have read, you have all gone through difficult times and perhaps these times are still ongoing. This is what makes this community amazing. How we can come together in a place like this and share each other's experiences, hardships, obstacles, and feelings. Just keep on going. Find the great solution for you. You will all be successful and these hardships will cease and it will open up to a bright future.

16. SpoopMelon

SpoopMelon Persephone

Bisexual erasure is a pain in the @ss, but no matter what they say your sexuality is still completely valid, and there's nothing that'll change that. I know it can be frustrating, but don't let them change you, you're perfect the way you are, no matter what your sexuality is.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  17. Last_Link

Last_Link Dont be that guy

My english teacher wanted to flunk me in junior high
    Thanks alot
    Next semester ill be 35
    I smacked him in his face with an eraser
    Chased him with a stapler
    And told him to change the grade on the paper

• Like Like x 2
  18. MyCatBubbles

MyCatBubbles Watcher of the Watchmen, Executor of Regalians

im pissed off am I the only one here that believes Christians have the right to owning the holy land. Comon im not even religious so I really should be an annoying idiot who screams "ay u dum dum Christians u believe in flying man in the sky ecksd" but really its damn sad come on the big man Jesus himself died there and you give that land to the Israelis/Palestinians? Can I get an F for the J Man in chat please?

• Immersive Immersive x 2
    • Educated Educated x 1
  19. JarrettdaCarrot

JarrettdaCarrot I have a chin that can cut any man

This, this right here. Couldn't have explained it any better.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. IGutTheMidasTuch

IGutTheMidasTuch wannabe satanist

my hair is completely untameable and it triggers me
    if i dont brush it it turns into a damn afro
    if i do
    then
    it gets rediculously frizzy
    pls help

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. _Owlet

_Owlet Return to your hell, and leave me to mine.

Literally I go through the same thing with my sibling, She's 4 years older than me. But she keeps going on about " Oh if you date a girl, you're a lesbian " but I can't really comprehend how that makes sense in their heads, if I'm /bisexual/ then I'm attracted to both genders. THEREFORE even if I'm dating a girl or guy, I'm STILL bisexual, I don't just randomly change sexualities. GOSH people irritate me, when they do that.

I feel you, I feel you.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  22. Winterless

Winterless Devil of Hell's Kitchen Staff Member Game1
    1. Argost

Getting real sick of ordering a double quarter pounder and getting a single quarter pounder with no fries

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  23. Chalapas

Chalapas I think you look rather, scrumptious.

My social anxiety has resorted to not even being able to walk up to someone over the damn internet and rp- let alone try and hold a conversation irl. A junior in highschool and never gone to a real party, hooked up with anyone, gotten drunk, vaped, done anything remotely "teenagery" that's in every single movie about the loner kid I've seen. Little bit happy about some of it though.

Will rant later on- physics honors test is calling my name

24. Cipherition

Cipherition *Serious Face Intensifies*

You and me both sister. Maybe the party thing is for the best tho. Mom always say things get better in College. 1 more year then you're freeee.
    Hang in there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. maddytheslave

maddytheslave deadinside™

This seems like a good thread to literally let out some bundled up frustration over things.
    I've had really bad social anxiety since I was what 13-14 dunno it really started when I first moved to a new school where I knew no one at all. I had to make friends on my own and get to know teachers and people I never really knew existed till then. But whoop I got over making friends quickly since I met my best friend then.
    But around halfway into 8th-grade things started to take a turn toward the worst. I started having knee problems and my anxiety skyrocketed. I had trouble talking to anyone or even presenting in front of a class of kids I KNEW.
    Now look at me I'm in 10th-grade and I'm even worst. There are so many things that I WANT to do so so many but I can't because of this stupid thing we call anxiety.
    Honestly maybe having this anxiety was a good thing in a way as I wouldn't be the person I am today. But I still am not happy about it.

Does anyone out there feel like you want so much attention you just want to be noticed in some way whether it be big or hella small. Cause I know that's how I feel. I really want some sort of attention for someone new to notice me or to be praised but then I really don't want this. I try to hard to be noticed but then once I am noticed I cower and just back away.

There's also this problem where I just I feel like I want to be with my friends where I want to talk and have fun with them to make memories but then there's another part where it's like I don't want to know them at all. Where I feel like I'd be way better off without them at all. It's hard to understand why I feel like this ya know.

Another thing I feel like I want to tell everyone about my problems? Ya know well maybe you guys don't know. There are times where something bad happens or just plain good and I just want people to know. Maybe it's for the attention maybe it's not I really don't know.

wheeew well there's that like I said in the last part there. I feel the need to tell people things so I'm sorry if this post annoyed the heck out of you. But just putting this out there to so many people has helped set my mind at ease.

There's so much more I could say but I'll save that for another time. Probably tomorrow because I just want to throw everything out there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  26. ZiggyStarDusted

ZiggyStarDusted Your resident tea drinking, vagabond quip maker..

Well for a start to the extent of my weird social anxiety, I find it hard to even make eye contact with people in the street when I'm walking my dogs!

Partially because i know I'll have to apologise for the satanic spawn that is my Pekinese? Yes.

It's always me smiling nervously and saying sorry through my earphones.

I mean-- Im an awkward person in general but this is it at its worst.
    ._.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  27. maddytheslave

Honestly I don't like making eye contact with people aNYWHERE. If I'm in a store I don't even like making eye contact with the cashier. You know what they say. Eyes are the window to the soul.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  28. Enkiduu

Enkiduu Looming

Hedgehog dilemma. The need for companionship mixed with the fear and anxiety that something will go wrong, causing you to avoid people and stay within your own comfort zone where things are calm and within your control. Anxiety and confidence are two halves of a coin. Dealing with them is a skill that has to be built up over time. Developing a healthy mindset is a practice that requires constant exercising just like developing a healthy body.

You have to learn to recognize negative thought patterns for what they are. I've had a lot of anxiety and negative thinking for most of my life and didn't even realize it until I gained the confidence to stand tall. Before that, I just thought these negative thoughts was who I was or something good to have because it made me "moral" or "honorable". But in reality, these thoughts were just fears of nothing that held me back for no good reason and prevented me from reaching my true potential.

Once you recognize negative thought patterns, you then have to learn to deal with them and change them into positive ones. You have to learn to accept positivity from others, compliments, praise, attention, etc. Accept it and take it to heart and use it to build your own self-worth and confidence. By doing so, it gives you the energy to keep going as well as acting as an armor or safety net that you can fall back on it whenever something bad happens.

29. RedSentinel

RedSentinel The Sleeper

Well, this isn't the hardest thing I've had to say, but it's certainly up there. I don't have much in comparison to some of the incredibly brave souls who have posted here, but, here it goes. I never really had any form of major anxiety before I came onto massive. At first I wasn't nervous talking to people, I'd played on servers before and I'd never had trouble just approaching people before. But, I get scared of what people will think of me, all the time. Almost every time I finish talking to someone I ask myself "do they think I'm a noob? Are they just being polite? Do they hate me?."

As I progressed in my knowledge of massive I got more self conscious, more afraid of what people thought of me. It wasn't bad at first, I made friends, I made characters I loved and adored and treated as my own children. Over time I got too invested, when my character got hurt, I hurt inside, badly. I couldn't separate myself from my rp, and I grew more and more desperate to be a "cool kid". I tried hard to make what I thought were 'complete characters', but most of them ended up becoming more manifestations of my growing discontent. These characters would all end up with a 'drama queen' reputation because my OOC griping slowly began to influence my IC actions.

I'm naturally socially awkward, and I have trouble just joking around, so I kept getting hurt because of the increasing distance between me and the people around me. I tried to open up to a few in private, but I blew it almost every time. I drove some friends up the wall with how paranoid I got, I drove a few away entirely. It came to peak point just recently with a friend and I couldn't get over the embarrassment. I gave up entirely after a long rant, I ran around Regalia goofing around in a way that was arguably disruptive, nonstop. I was so tired of being unhappy with myself and how I felt that I became that player.

I guess what I really wanna say, to the community, to my friends who have still stood by and supported me, and to the people who care about me is... I'm Sorry

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  30. maddytheslave

I noticed pretty quickly what was going on. Having these negative thoughts and just everything is hard to deal with. I'm trying to get over everything and change something. I'm actually having my first session tomorrow with a psychiatrist. Which I'm excited for and scared for.

31. maddytheslave

I've had a problem like this on the server. Somewhat.
    Actually, during the summer, I stayed off of massivecraft almost entirely because I was so scared of what people will think. Am I playing the character right? Did I emote this wrong? Shoot did I say that wrong? How am I suppose to act? When I finally got back on I found that I had drifted so far away that I couldn't even play my own characters because I was so scared that I was playing MY characters wrong! I'm still sort of stuck in this problem but it's not as bad as it was before. I have a drive to just get to know people on this server. I want to be friends with so many people on here but I'm so scared that they will think I've done something wrong. That I don't know how to roleplay properly. I usually have a very joking attitude ooc because well I don't like giving people the chance to criticize me. I like to keep the mood all joking because I am afraid people will say something to me.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  32. G0atfather

G0atfather The Goat

you know having your wisdom teeth cut out of your skull really fking hurts. That's all, really.

33. The_Western_Fox

The_Western_Fox *Insert Clever Custom Title Here*
    1. Nommy's Cookie Convention

> When you just want to spend the last few years of your teenhood doing things you want to do because you know that once you finish highschool your life will be so focused on work you'll have little free time to do the things you love (Like rp) and all that so you spend as much time roleplaying but your dad keeps making you spend time away from the computer, and bullshite rules about how much you can play and get homework done even if it's only afew questions that's due next week and can wait and it's minor and not that important and you also are forced to keep your grades in the B or higher range to play at all despite the fact that C is a good grade and B and A grades are meant for people who really want to prove their skills in a subject.

34. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay The Compelling Kathar | The Little Witch

I’m generally a stressy person. With a lot of emotions. And a lot of fears, and anxieties. And sometimes, people don’t understand that. I was told once, “It’s easy to stop panicking, just calm down. If it’s something to do with your personal life, just forget about it, it’s easy.” It’s not easy though? I nearly snapped when I was told that. I get that not everyone understands, no one can read minds, but god, I’ve said it so many times over. I’m not scared because I want to be. I don’t panic because I want to. I Just can’t help something that’s out of my control. I don’t speak to people I don’t know, because I’m scared. I don’t want to be judged. I don’t want to be shoved around. I don’t want to be insulted. And I don’t speak to people I do know, because sometimes, people are too much to handle, and sometimes, I need a break to spend time with one individual person, and relax.
    Another thing. I have completely terrible anger issues. I’m a mess in that aspect, the littlest things will tick me off and it won’t at all be voluntary- But I can’t help it. Emotions can’t be helped. My irritable tendencies often result in the loss of people I consider friends, and by default, it sends me into a panicked, self con joys frenzy. Sometimes, I just don’t talk to people. Not because I don’t care- The exact opposite, I’m fact. I do that so I don’t hurt them. I hate hurting people’s feelings- No matter if they’ve done me wrong or not. So I avoid those I care about so they don’t become the punching bag for my anger problems.
    Don’t even get me started on my mother. She’s mentally abusive, manipulative, and not to mention, most likely crazy. I’ve been blamed for things I had no hand in helping, I get insulted and disregarded constantly, and I constantly get nagged over the pettiest of things. She just won’t understand. I’m growing up, but I am not grown up yet. She claims I’m lazy, but truth is, I’m just busy trying to find a reason to want to leave my room and face her constantly difficult nature. She claims I’m wasting my life, but truth is, I’m just busy working for the things I’ll actually be happy doing every day down the line in my life.
    I’m sick of every day life feeling like a constant popularity contest. I’m not even in highschool, and I’m still trapped in this zone, that middle ground where, yeah, I’m friends with some people, but I never talk to them, and I’m not relevant enough to be considered at all good, or within the spectrum of respected individuals. Of course, that could be blamed on my personality- In which case. Why must I change just to be good enough.
    Sometimes I wonder if I’ll still actually exist when I’m twenty or twenty five. Not in a “lol I’m edgy” sort of way. Just, wondering. A psychological question, “where will I be at this age.” Will I still be around? Will I have a job, a good life? Who will have left me behind by that point? Who will still be around? I have a considerably solid list of people I know for a fact will eventually move on and forget I was ever a part of their life. Which is both, fine by me, but also kinda sad.
    You know what I hate? When I’m just laying in bed trying to fall asleep, and then I start thinking. Not necessarily bad or good stuff. Just. Stuff. Life. What I’m doing, if what I’m doing is good, if I’ve done anything negative with will come back to bite me later. It’s one of those random trains of thought that you’d like to ignore, but you also can’t, so you just let it happen and wait to fall asleep. That leaves me where I am now.
    Pff. Venting sure makes you hungry. The sooner I fall asleep, the sooner I can wake up and eat breakfast tomorrow. G’night!

35. Jalapeno690

Jalapeno690 Any vodka??

I need a shit

36. MokeDuck

MokeDuck Hail the duckfather!
    1. The Glorious Kingdom of Celetil

I can confirm that when you don't follow those kinda rules, bad stuff happens. I constantly have to make those rules for myself and its stinkin hard to follow em. College won't suck up all your time, don't worry.

37. YouDontKnowJack

YouDontKnowJack Havin’ a Good Time

Oh its not just me. Like i say i cant sleep and people assume i was worried about something and im like no, im just thinking about everything

• Agree Agree x 1
  38. Jalapeno690

Jalapeno690 Any vodka??

39. Jalapeno690

Jalapeno690 Any vodka??

LMAO I have two degrees and drank through both!!!!

40. FlugalMC

FlugalMC Some goddamn idiot

I want to go back in time to 2016 when I was being a complete narcissistic pessimistic piece of crap so I can punch myself.
    It’s strange and upsetting to read those old posts, it makes me think “God, that was me back then? I want to punch that guy.”

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.