Vengeance's Edge

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by SorryNari, Apr 4, 2018.

1. SorryNari

SorryNari Local Werewolf Supremium

"And ya will meet my blade; His name is Vengeance!"
    ---
    Another effigy has appeared overnight in the slums.

However, this one was different, and cruder in its own style.

A headless Shendar took the cross' place and was bounded tightly with purple sashes wrapped around her wrists, waist, and legs. The Shendar was an aberrant; She had a black reptilian tail coming from her tailbone, patches of black-grey colored scales on her skin. The body was not taken care of, and the separation of the head was poorly done. It was left to fester and rot in broad daylight.

The effigy's victim was stained with blood, a tell-tale sign that there had been a struggle.

A note printed with the Unionist's eye was nailed into the Shendar's chest.

"Laea. Shendar-scum.
    Cohort of criminals.
    Murderer of Valentius."

Punishment has been delivered.
    ---
    OOC Note:
    I request that you leave the body for a day or two to allow people to put down a response. Afterwards, you may do what you wish with the body!

• Powerful Powerful x 11
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #1 SorryNari, Apr 4, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
  2. SorryNari

SorryNari Local Werewolf Supremium

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  3. _GoldWolf_

_GoldWolf_ Regalian Lesser Noble

Aelfric heard of the news, rejoicing in his office, "The heretic has perished!"

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

Golden eyes narrowed up at the effigy; the sight of one of her employees strung up stung, dug a dagger into her chest that festered into anger. The Chi spun on her heel and barked out an order, gesturing violently to the body. "I want someone's head for this!"

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  5. Ghirko

Ghirko Snek Intensifies

Eric Decimar collapsed to his knees and broke into a raspy laughter, at the news. He took the Khoptar in his hands and lifted it up above his head, "One down... The ressst will follow sssoon, I promissse you, Retribution and Righteousssnesss will come to each and everyone who causssed thisss." He lowered the Khoptar back to kiss it, and return it to its place above the fire.

• Powerful Powerful x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    #5 Ghirko, Apr 4, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
  6. DrFong

DrFong The Knave of Rats

“Stay away from my industrial smeat storage facility if you know what’s good for you!”

• Funny Funny x 5
  7. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

Azra looked disgusted by the sight of the body, hands pulled close to her to avoid anything having to do with it before she grumbled out, "Can't people murder in a cleaner manner?"

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Messtro

Messtro Flower Goblin

As Senobia came across such a thing, squinting her good eye as she looked at the paper before letting out a faint yell of happiness once she returned to The Hideaway. She'd throw her hands up slightly, turning to shuffle off upstairs as she went to go giddily tell Ruban about such things.
    "That annoyance finally got what she deserved, a fine punishment for shooting me and taking my thumb. Don't you agree?"She'd ask her partner.
    @NoRezForYou

9. Caduceus_Clayy

Caduceus_Clayy "Something will be here"

The Spawn of Nakuul Kahn smiled at the bloody effigy "Good riddance to the abomination...methinks I like this kinda shit. I am going to find who did this, and give em a pat on the back, and keep em working at hunting the rest of those freaks...but first I have to tell Eric. I am sure he...or she...or it will be happy to hear of this." he said, rubbing his hands together and spitting on the corpse, moving onward, cutlasses in hand, sharpening them up...looks like blood would be running red through the Slums soon. A good hunt for the mans claws, and his cutlasses.

10. NoRezForYou

NoRezForYou Professional Hand Holder

Ruban would practically jump for joy as he gained sight of his lover, scooping her up after being asked the question, throwing the duo into a spin. "Of corse, a wonderful end!" He'd coo, planting a kiss on the halflings forehead as he placed her down. Whilst his grin expressed joy, he couldn't help but feel the tinge of regret and failure from not doing it himself.
    @Nesstro

[​IMG]

Dozens of eyes laid upon the effigy but only one figure lurked in the shadows.

Tenshi would be found lingering over the Effigy, laying high above as if a cat, resting. The Mutant wouldn't leave, wouldn't speak let alone make a noise. Instead, it stared down at the effigy... Almost as if it was waiting.

#10 NoRezForYou, Apr 5, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2018