Vauclain Winery

Messtro

Flower Goblin
Reaction score
Line-1-copy.png

Vauclain Winery
~ Owned by the Vauclain Family ~

The Vauclain Winery has a long history with the Vauclain family, created and maintained within Ithania it is finally moving to Regalia. This winery has several different types of wines on the menu, and that is to be expected however there are only types of wine made by the family within this winery. They do make an exception to have other's wine in there shop from time to time as a special offer. This winery prides itself in being one of the best wineries in Ithania and we can only hope that the fine people of Regalia, both noble peerage and commoners alike will enjoy the Vauclain Winery.

Line-1-copy.png

The current winery in Regalia is located near the spire.

2017-03-09_16.45.42.png 2017-03-09_16.45.56.png

OOC Note;
We make all of our items lored by our premium members and we will sell ic for ic regals and ooc for ooc regals if that is what you would like.

The winery is owned and maintained by the Vauclain Family.
Marianne Vauclain is the current owner
{ @Nesstro }

General Winery Manager
The winery manager keep those who work for the winery focused when the Vauclains are busy tending to their own lives and when they aren't around. This is one of the most trusted people to the family.

• Athena Vorul

Wine Sellers
Wine sellers are those who sell the created wine to people who would like the wine and usually have a book of all the wines that the Vauclain family currently has.
  • Position is Open

OOC Note

Those of you who wish to perhaps make a business deal with the winery please send me an IC letter over PM. I will also make an ooc form for those who wish to apply for the positions open in the winery.
  • Please if you make money ooc for things if you can please send it over to me {Nesstro}.
  • Try and keep your eye on the stock of wines just in case we need to restock at sometime.
  • If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me either IG or over PM.
  • Those of you accepted for the job will need to meet with me IG so I can add you to the winery.
Form for Applying for a Job

IG Name;
Any IG Punishments?;
Character's Name;
Do you have skype?;
Characters App {Optional};
Position applying for;
Reason OOCly for applying;
IC Letter to Marianne Vauclain;

Last edited:
Reserved
Re-Opened after being closed for awhile!

Just saying, it says Le Seur in some places but you might already be editing that~

Notice
- The page has been updated to show the new location for the winery as well as clearing out some un-needed things that was in it.​