• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Vassalage Proclamation From House Alaire

Senpah

Fixated Writer
Reaction score
Faction
Lumina
Kingdom
Dominion
latest
d30e2ad85347e6fbecde6b2854ca58c7.png

As of April 10, 306 AC, House Alaire is now under the vassalization of House Ravenstad as agreed upon by the respective heads of their families: Roesia Alaire and Vulmar Ravenstad.

I, Roesia Alaire agree to the terms that have been agreed upon between Grand Duke Ravenstad and I. By this agreement I agree to serve and direct my loyalty toward House Ravenstad. The terms agreed upon from House Ravenstad were political protection for House Alaire. Among those terms the agreement will also include the control of House Alaire's troops for House Ravenstad are included by default.

With my signature I promulgate my vassalage as irrevocable until released by Grand Duke Ravenstad,
03af0b4aa98fdc21907558ec66e3f2e8.png
733298.png

"Funny. She told me how she despised the idea of vassalizing under them. It shows how true her word is." Commented the Ithanian.